Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-08-2017, 6:06 PM Reply   
I wanted to post a photo of this Dumb a$$ but I Fear it would trigger a Tower Speaker or Boat Brand
War. So let’s all admit this IF your Broadcasting your music into another persons situation/location from entirely the Opposite direction then your a completer dong tard. For those of you that are STILL cometleuy clueless if your towerspeakers face any other directing then your swim deck your a dong tard.

Can I get a Amen
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-08-2017, 6:07 PM Reply   
Amen, my brother!
Old     (infinitysurf)      Join Date: Apr 2017       10-08-2017, 6:32 PM Reply   
Preach it! I am a member of this congregation
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-08-2017, 7:24 PM Reply   
Amen
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-08-2017, 7:53 PM Reply   
For sure.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       10-08-2017, 8:20 PM Reply   
for real
Old     (fish6942)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-09-2017, 7:07 AM Reply   
Forward, rearward doesn't matter. If you're broadcasting your music halfway across the lake you are simply inconsiderate.
Old     (fish6942)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-09-2017, 7:10 AM Reply   
Oh, and Grant.... An adult such as yourself with the spelling and grammar skills equal to a third grader is in no position to call anyone dumb, etc.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-09-2017, 8:37 AM Reply   
You can only fit so many speakers if they face the same way, but if you alternate the facing you can fit more speakers and that's what really matters here
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       10-09-2017, 9:18 AM Reply   
I love seeing a bunch of speakers and no wakeboard on the boat. Or if there is one it's not being used. I have a guy that has a house on my finger of water that likes to cruise at 2am playing rap at full volume. His boat is black and yellow, so he always plays that stupid rap song that repeats the words black and yellow.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-09-2017, 9:45 AM Reply   
^^^^That is the type of person that should go to take his 2am cruise only to find out that someone had removed the plug while it was on the lift.
Old     (all2matt)      Join Date: Apr 2015       10-09-2017, 10:16 PM Reply   
And you better add the seadoo jet ski boat special of putting the speakers on the top and outside of the tower. Awesomeness just radiates from those twin jetters!
Old     (all2matt)      Join Date: Apr 2015       10-09-2017, 10:18 PM Reply   
Old     (all2matt)      Join Date: Apr 2015       10-09-2017, 10:19 PM Reply   
Old     (all2matt)      Join Date: Apr 2015       10-09-2017, 10:21 PM Reply   
Old     (all2matt)      Join Date: Apr 2015       10-09-2017, 10:23 PM Reply   
Old     (wakechango)      Join Date: Aug 2014       10-10-2017, 9:22 AM Reply   
First off it would be You're as in you are a dumb ass not your which shows possession. I face my speakers forward so people can hear who are sitting up front as I don't have speakers up there. Second of all rap isn't bad. What if I don't like country and you do does that mean you shouldn't play it? You do what you want on your boat I'll do as I please on mine. As long as I follow laws and stay safe we all should enjoy our boats as we please and play what we please.
Old     (Reddog78)      Join Date: Mar 2017       10-10-2017, 11:31 AM Reply   
^lol the forward speaker guy pops up to defend himself!!
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-10-2017, 11:35 AM Reply   
I think the same argument could be made for people that have more than 2 pairs of tower speakers. Who really needs to blast that loud and hard but once again people can do what they want. 1-2 pairs of Rev10's or similar can get pretty damn loud let alone a pair of 410's or more.
Old     (wakechango)      Join Date: Aug 2014       10-10-2017, 1:05 PM Reply   
Not defending myself just explaining that it doesn't matter what you do on your own boat. I bought my own so I could make my own rules. My vessel, my rules. It's really easy you don't have to understand it.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-10-2017, 1:14 PM Reply   
Rock the speakers how you want, you paid for it, it's your boat. Who cares what anyone else thinks.
Old     (Kwclark)      Join Date: Oct 2013       10-10-2017, 3:25 PM Reply   
I kind of feel the same way about people who have tattoos, wakeboats, loud tower speakers, and cant even jump wake to wake and just want to surf and booze.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-10-2017, 3:25 PM Reply   
More to the point it’s how you use your system that makes you a dumb a$$ more then what direction your speakers are facing. Example you may have a tower full of speakers but you dont blast them in to other people’s “situation” like Their home or marina, or party. You may be a rare duck that only rocks it in remote sections of the lake & keeps his music to him & his friends. But most of the time that’s not the case, I have found that people that face TOWER speakers forward have little clue, I’m fact I have asked people “hey why do you have forward facing speakers?” At least 2 said they like playing their music into other people’s party and watching their reactions. Yup that’s right! We do have people that specifically like to wreck your party or insert their music into your situation cause they think it’s cool. My bet is most people with forward facing speakers have lifted Diesel trucks that roll coal. Just seems like the kinda person imo
Old     (Reddog78)      Join Date: Mar 2017       10-10-2017, 4:24 PM Reply   
You wanna sell your nautique?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-10-2017, 4:30 PM Reply   
guys, guys be careful you may upset someone and they will need grief counseling or be so upset they will feel the need to kneel before the national anthem to show their protest to anyone who hates forward positioned speakers
Old     (infinitysurf)      Join Date: Apr 2017       10-10-2017, 4:53 PM Reply   
Kneeling before the Nation Anthem takes disrespect to another level. Especially to the people who risk their lives to protect our freedoms. Not saying I agree with the wars we send our soldiers off too, but its bullcrap all the same. Those spoiled ass pansy F$&ks should be fired immediately when they kneel, in some other countries they would be beheaded for something like that...they forget they are spiting the very thing that allows them the freedom to do what they are doing. Rant over, you should not have brought that up, lol
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       10-10-2017, 6:37 PM Reply   
I would bet all of those guys who kneel for the anthem definitely have forward facing speakers on their wakeboats
Old     (jtryon)      Join Date: Jan 2015       10-12-2017, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish6942 View Post
Oh, and Grant.... An adult such as yourself with the spelling and grammar skills equal to a third grader is in no position to call anyone dumb, etc.
this.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-12-2017, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog78 View Post
You wanna sell your nautique?
it's red and comes with lots of speakers!!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-12-2017, 8:38 AM Reply   
This summer I was at a party with a live band. Boats were tied up all over the place. I was anchored really close to the dock where the band was playing. These kids come in and drop anchor right next to us in the front. Then they turn up there radio and drown out the band. I could not F&*9ing believe it. Needless to say it almost resulted in fist2cuffs and they ended up turning it off. It just is baffling that people could be so stupid/rude.
Old     (aricsx15)      Join Date: Jan 2014       10-12-2017, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakechango View Post
Not defending myself just explaining that it doesn't matter what you do on your own boat. I bought my own so I could make my own rules. My vessel, my rules. It's really easy you don't have to understand it.
but couldn't you have added bow speakers for cheaper, and less effort than adding forward facing tower speakers?
Old     (wakechango)      Join Date: Aug 2014       10-12-2017, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aricsx15 View Post
but couldn't you have added bow speakers for cheaper, and less effort than adding forward facing tower speakers?

The speakers on my tower rotate 360 degrees so we move them as needed. To add bow speakers would be more expensive.
Old     (NoNceNse)      Join Date: Nov 2013       10-12-2017, 10:16 AM Reply   

Mine came with forward and rear facing cans (outside) and I put the cans from my last boat on the inside. I installed individual switches on each speaker. When riding around I run no tower speakers, two rear when boarding, and all 6 when I'm the only boat or in a super loud party cove like the Crab Island photo attached.

Call me whatever name you want but I like my setup.
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-12-2017, 12:59 PM Reply   
I can see the towers ABOVE the tower MUCH more than forward facing speakers. My OLDER boat has a pretty low tower, and with REV10's they are head bangers....thought MANY times about putting them on top. Plus they're SOOO loud it would help the people in the rear not be so blasted out while boarding.
Old     (TimbrSS)      Join Date: Jun 2015       10-13-2017, 7:40 AM Reply   
I rock my speakers up top of my low illusion x. Haven't hit my head once on the speakers with them mounted up there, and passengers in boat don't have a Rev 10 in their face... But they do face the right direction.

Name:  20171008_081012.jpg
Views: 3941
Size:  50.4 KB
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-13-2017, 12:13 PM Reply   
yes, have cranked my head into speakers many times. on my old MC, I put them on top. older style cans with..... wait for it.......

SPEAKERS IN BOTH ENDS!!!!

Grant, are you getting too old to hang out at the lake? I never thought I'd see the day when Grant aka "White Chocolate" was bitching about someone's music. The Grant I used to know would've just turned up his system with some house running through it and blown their country asses across the lake
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-13-2017, 2:00 PM Reply   
Nacho: Time and place 4 everything. Example come summer time the noise floor at the lake is much higher. So blasting your music across a very populated area is sort of par for the course, Not complaining Never had a problem with people rocking it. You wanna piss people off then run your system like this guy was running his. But what I have found is this. If you're so clueless that you have forward facing speakers your most likely also clueless about many other things like you don't know how to run your system. When I say, "you don't know how to run your system" that includes "in tune" / not in full distortion mode blasting & having enough brain cells to know when your the only fool in your boat blasting your system in residential area pushing full distortion than your a total dong tard
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-13-2017, 2:13 PM Reply   
Lol
Attached Images

Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-16-2017, 9:47 AM Reply   
I'm completely anti tower speaker. I don't run any. There's only one reason to have tower speakers and that is to broadcast your music beyond your boat. It's just another symptom of a self riotous society that says, "I don't care about you. I only care about me." To that I say, "Well F**k you then."
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       10-16-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
I thought the tower speakers were so the RIDER could hear the tunes during a set ?
Old     (WheelerWake)      Join Date: Mar 2013       10-16-2017, 10:43 AM Reply   
This thread is making me want to install some front facing speakers, as well as some facing out the sides.
Old     (holdsworth)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-16-2017, 10:45 AM Reply   
Fence...what? Tower speakers are for the person riding to be able to listen to music. These kooks that blast it "beyond their boat" only do it for attention. Facing forward makes sense for when you don't have speakers in the bow, but that's about it. Others do it to project all around and blast it. Luckily we have zone control, so I turn the tower speakers down low when nobody is riding and avoid being "that guy".

Talking about people cranking music around the lake, there's some dude at Norris that does the drown-out-the-band-with-crap-music at the dock (Jason Derulo - Get Ugly. Every. Single. Time.) from top-mounted Wet Sounds. They're massive so it looks like Mickey Mouse rolling down the lake.

Last edited by holdsworth; 10-16-2017 at 10:46 AM. Reason: .
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-16-2017, 12:07 PM Reply   
Tower speakers are for the person riding to be able to listen to music. These kooks that blast it "beyond their boat" only do it for attention.

You do realize that if your rider can hear the music clearly at 75' that it's going a heck of a lot further "beyond their boat" too right!?
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-16-2017, 1:13 PM Reply   
Whats next the "Speaker Ball"? Let everyone can enjoy your perfect musical taste.
Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-16-2017, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrider View Post
Tower speakers are for the person riding to be able to listen to music. These kooks that blast it "beyond their boat" only do it for attention.

You do realize that if your rider can hear the music clearly at 75' that it's going a heck of a lot further "beyond their boat" too right!?
Exactly. I don't buy into "it's for the rider" either. I get that that is what's intended. The result is the same however. The rider is riding. That's not enough? You need to dominate the air as well? If you can't go out and ride without music, I think you're in it for the wrong reason. Personally, I've never had a bad time behind the boat. Perhaps it's because I'm there to ride. I'll listen to music when I get back on the boat. I'm not so selfish that I need to blast my music across the lake just so I can rock out while I get rad.

"Ya, extreme tunes and extreme riding. That's my extreme style, bro!"

Whatever.
Old     (cedarcreek216V)      Join Date: Aug 2011       10-17-2017, 6:41 AM Reply   
I find it amazing what some people have time to worry about. Who gives a rats a$$ if someone wants to play music loud, no more disruptive than when you roll past my dock loaded up pulling a boarder or surfer and all our crew floating in floats gets swamped and struggles to save their drinks. To each their own on the water as long as it’s safe and lawful.
Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-17-2017, 8:26 AM Reply   
Apparently, many people give a rats a$$.

I don't roll past your dock fully loaded, swamping you crew on their little floaties, and God forbid having to steady their drinks. Those are the people with forward facing tower speakers.
Old     (fish6942)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-17-2017, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:

What he said...
Old     (cedarcreek216V)      Join Date: Aug 2011       10-17-2017, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fence_sence View Post
Apparently, many people give a rats a$$.

I don't roll past your dock fully loaded, swamping you crew on their little floaties, and God forbid having to steady their drinks. Those are the people with forward facing tower speakers.

I’m pretty sure everyone on here has been guilty of poor lake etiquette at one time or another and to say you have never rolled a fisherman, an anchored floating crew or something of the sorts I have a hard time believing. There’s always private lake for those who can’t share the sand box.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2017, 10:16 AM Reply   
^^^ For Sure^^^
But just like power turners have been shuned & re-educated, it’s more how you operate your system and educate others then how you have it set up. If the guy that blasting music forward had been operating his system like a Responsible boat owner, we would not be having this discussion, I doubt I would have even noticed he had forward facing speakers. The guy was in front of us in the 5mph starts blasting his music. We bump up the idle speed & slowly went around him so we didn’t have to listen to his music only to find out as we passed it’s just as loud going out the front of the boat. Yes he had a Name Brand HCLD speakers going forward. When your 1/4 mile away from a music source And your being forced to listen to some one else’s music I’m pretty sure that is NOT operating your system how one should.
Old     (cedarcreek216V)      Join Date: Aug 2011       10-17-2017, 10:58 AM Reply   
Point taken, but let’s be real, there are plenty of users without forward facing speakers that misuse their $40k systems on every lake.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2017, 11:13 AM Reply   
Yes but IMO that’s when a person go’s from DB level 5 to Level 10. It one thing to blast in 180 degrees it’s a whole new level of look at me blasting 360 just my 2c
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-17-2017, 12:00 PM Reply   
so noise pollution is fine as long as its pointed in the other direction
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2017, 6:03 PM Reply   
^^^^^ Why are people so stupid^^^^^
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2017, 8:44 PM Reply   
So if you have a Stupid A$S Harley that makes hella noise with it’s stupid A$$ loud pipes that go backwards is it ok? Now let’s say your one of thes dumb A$$ dudes that says “loud pipes save lives”
Why not have forward facing pipes as well? Wouldn’t that be great ??
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-18-2017, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
“loud pipes save lives”
Now that's funny!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-18-2017, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
^^^^^ Why are people so stupid^^^^^
Stupid?? It's ALL noise pollution was my point you ****ing DONG TARD

Last edited by denverd1; 10-18-2017 at 9:26 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-18-2017, 9:43 AM Reply   
I got your point. But total silence is a un reasonable request. Your point comes across like this “if we can’t have total silence then we might as well have a free for all” My point was let’s call a spade a spade! Rear facing tower speakers are a point of contention depending how you use them. In my opinion Front facing speakers just say I’m a idiot who wants to project my music in directions it has no business.

“Ken Lands new tower speaker package”
Attached Images

Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-18-2017, 10:08 AM Reply   
OK man. Not sure how you read anything about total silence in what I said.... it's about respecting those around you. I try not to crank it when we're within a couple hundred yards of homes on shoreline or other boats who are just out for a cruise. I do NOT have front facing speakers!

Full frontals have no respect!!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-18-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
Nacho just thought you were making a statement like. Well we have people with rear facing speakers blowing up the lake what’s the big deal about forward facing speakers it’s all noise pollution. I get what you were saying now. My point in this thread is to call out dumb a$$ behavior & devices that are used to create un pleasant environments.

Example: a guy on the lake has a pontoon boat. He has 4 HCLD speakers all mounted on swivel poles 1 at each corner of his pontoon boat .He was docked at another idiots house blasting his music directly forward into a friends house. My buddy said the music from the pontoon boat was blowing up his house for HR’s and he got so pissed he wanted to go over with a shot Gun & shoot out his speakers at point blank range LOL I thought to myself I wish he would have done it would have made a great News Story.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-18-2017, 10:32 AM Reply   
If you are annoying people by playing music too loud it doesn't really matter what direction the speakers / boat face, it only matters that they are facing me. If you are bugging me with loud music, you are a jack knob. I don't care if your boat is pointed toward me or away from me, or if you are bugging people in other directions too. It's all offensive and impolite.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-18-2017, 11:41 AM Reply   
Yeah I don't really care unless your in my personal space. I cant really stand the sound of jet boats gong across the lake @9am when we are riding. However we have to put up with it because its a public waterway. Yeah the guy with forward facing speakers is probably not going to be in my riding crew anytime soon, but stay in your lane and I'm good with it.
Old     (dp513)      Join Date: Jul 2011       10-22-2017, 12:56 PM Reply   
**** I have 10 rev 10s. Always respectful while leaving the marina and or if children are present no rap or any bad music. However I constantly get told by people at the marina to turn the song up 🤷🏼*♀️ Why do I have such a big stereo? Because I can lol. It’s all about respect. I’ve seen a group of people with 2 tower speakers completely turned up. Sounded like crap and we’re playing some bad music at a marina with children present. But I have also never understood the forward facing speaker thing. Or speakers mounted on top. Lol if I was a parent and some kids were blaring music with cuss words and such in it around my kid I would lose my mind. So that’s why I try and be respectful of people around me because I know how far my sound travels.

I also only surf but that is because my body is destroyed from racing dirt bikes for years and can’t get hurt because of work.
Attached Images

Old     (Gotmods)      Join Date: Nov 2012       10-23-2017, 7:34 AM Reply   
You face them forward so that when you beach your boat you can still play your system for the beach. It's the only way to go.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-23-2017, 8:42 AM Reply   
^ If you beach your boat Your dumb A$$ .lol.

Sorry, had too. Dark gel coat here. Boat never gets beached and can be anchored in any position.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       10-23-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp513 View Post
**** I have 10 rev 10s. Always respectful while leaving the marina and or if children are present no rap or any bad music. However I constantly get told by people at the marina to turn the song up 🤷🏼*♀️ Why do I have such a big stereo? Because I can lol. It’s all about respect. I’ve seen a group of people with 2 tower speakers completely turned up. Sounded like crap and we’re playing some bad music at a marina with children present. But I have also never understood the forward facing speaker thing. Or speakers mounted on top. Lol if I was a parent and some kids were blaring music with cuss words and such in it around my kid I would lose my mind. So that’s why I try and be respectful of people around me because I know how far my sound travels.

I also only surf but that is because my body is destroyed from racing dirt bikes for years and can’t get hurt because of work.
Is this the Malibu that has been passed around a dozen times and most recently was at Copart?
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-23-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
^ No. That's an Axis. The other was a Malibu. Different tower and missing a few Rev10's.....and forward facing.lol.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-23-2017, 11:25 AM Reply   
It's clearly not a Malibu
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       10-23-2017, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
So if you have a Stupid A$S Harley that makes hella noise with it’s stupid A$$ loud pipes that go backwards is it ok? Now let’s say your one of thes dumb A$$ dudes that says “loud pipes save lives”
So now my Harley is stupid ? Not to mention the fact that my pipes are a bit noisy makes me a stupid ass too ?

Dude you might be getting to old to be out doors . You should hear yourself you sound like all of our grand parents .. Sitting on a porch swing mumbling god damn kids and there loud music saggy pants and the Harleys ohh the horror of those machines these kids have no respect running around with 3k pounds of ballest swamping all the smaller boats with there forward facing music . damnit ethel we're a moving away from this god forsaken hell hole ...hahahahaha
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       10-23-2017, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouroheight68 View Post
Is this the Malibu that has been passed around a dozen times and most recently was at Copart?
Doesnt appear to have the forward tower brace in the pic but its a little hard to see .
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       10-23-2017, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonblarc7 View Post
It's clearly not a Malibu

Clearly is subjective. It’s pretty hard to tell - taken from afar and crooked.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-23-2017, 1:27 PM Reply   
Tower swoops backwards Malibu's don't do that.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       10-23-2017, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonblarc7 View Post
Tower swoops backwards Malibu's don't do that.
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808110

Looked like it could have been the front supports. Anyways, I digress.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-24-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
This reminds me of an old Steve Martin joke.

A man said to me, "do you mind if I smoke". Why no I said, do you mind if I fart?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-24-2017, 9:47 AM Reply   
Hey Rick if you have a good sense of humor on the Harley & Loud pipes subject Check out the Southpark episode. The "F word" where they make fun of Harley riders & their loud pipes. Im not a Southpark dude but its hella funny
Old     (Gotmods)      Join Date: Nov 2012       10-24-2017, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
^ If you beach your boat Your dumb A$$ .lol.

Sorry, had too. Dark gel coat here. Boat never gets beached and can be anchored in any position.
Anchors are over rated. Beach and FTW!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-24-2017, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Rick if you have a good sense of humor on the Harley & Loud pipes subject Check out the Southpark episode. The "F word" where they make fun of Harley riders & their loud pipes. Im not a Southpark dude but its hella funny
I like the nascar episode "poor and stupid" pretty damn funny.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-25-2017, 8:19 AM Reply   
Question: How do you think it makes you feel, if you dress up like a bad a$$ Harley dude with loud pipes & you see the South Park (F word) episode and know that people are laughing at you (even kids) because you remind them of a funny cartoon?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-25-2017, 11:10 PM Reply   
Every time i see some loud as Harley dude roar by i think wow, he must have a tiny peaker, ha ha
Old     (WheelerWake)      Join Date: Mar 2013       10-26-2017, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Every time i see some loud as Harley dude roar by i think wow, he must have a tiny peaker, ha ha
That's OK, he doesn't think about your peaker at all.