Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (jpar247)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-29-2014, 2:14 AM Reply   
Ok, Order a full wetsounds system last year and finally getting around to installing it.

List:
WS-420BT (Bought this year)
1x SD6
4x XS-650
2x Icon8
1x XS-12

Alright here we go. My batts are in the rear of the boat. from the batt switch I'm running a 150A circuit breaker, from there I have 20' 1/0 runs to the front of the boat to 150A 4lug Bus Bars. Off the BB I'll run 2G wire to the SD6 along with another 150A CB upfront between the BB and SD6.

Questions;
Anyone know if the SD6 with accompany the 2G wire or is 4G the max?
Is the 2nd 150A CB needed up front?

Ok, with power out of the way hopefully, Wiring. This is what Im struggling with right now.

Ch1/2 XS-12 (15' run of 12G from the SD6-XS12) (12g OK over that run?)

Ch3 1xIcon8
Ch4 1xIcon8 (would this be better bridged or ran in parallel or series?)

Ch5 Front XS-650
Ch6 Rear XS-650 (Dont really care about front or rear, would rather get the most out of these) (All of those speakers original wires come up to the front and hook up to the deck. If I run in Parallel can I just put both front + into Ch5 + spot and both rear + into Ch6 = spot, etc with the Negs

Hope this somewhat makes sense. Would really love some feedback from you guys before I put my tail between my legs and call up Wetsounds...

Thanks
Jeff