Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (imondi)      Join Date: Aug 2010       11-28-2012, 8:32 AM Reply   
Here is a video of my heel 3's and a toe 3. I have landed a couple heel 3s but I am always way over my heels and the line tention is crazy! Anybody else have this problem and figure it out? I know this going to be something simple!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDfIC...ature=youtu.be
Old     (H20Baby07)      Join Date: Jul 2012       11-30-2012, 9:57 AM Reply   
It almost looks like as you come to your point of spin that you stall and it's late so your rotation at your landing hasn't completed to bring you forward. Try to start your spin earlier as you stand up tall off the wake so when you are to the point of landing your rotation will be complete and solid
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       11-30-2012, 2:09 PM Reply   
Proper technique is to stand tall and bring your hips toward the handle as you pop at the top of the wake. This will give you the slack you need to pass the handle and land edging away. Remember to keep your hands almost touching your hips at all times during the rotation. Also you want to pop straight up and towards the boat. Any leaning back and you will have the results your getting
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       01-18-2013, 2:16 PM Reply   
In addition to what Jason has said the only other note I have is to finish your line of sight. Turn your head/eyes through the whole spin. As you're coming around on your heels it looks like you're spotting the boat and holding on it instead of finishing the rotation and spotting your landing.