Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-18-2015, 11:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
You guys won't be using any playoff stats to prove you have a advantage against New England. They're like the Easter Bunny (just made up).
How bout this stat $#!t head... 7-1 in the playoffs, 1 super bowl win and another trip back this year. Maybe you should head back to church and pray for a brain or at least a winning quarterback.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-19-2015, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
How bout this stat $#!t head... 7-1 in the playoffs, 1 super bowl win and another trip back this year. Maybe you should head back to church and pray for a brain or at least a winning quarterback.
Go Google it and get the real stats. Up to date 12 playoff wins 10 playoff losses. 2 Super Bowl appearances 1 win 1 loss. That looks average at best. For 32 years of history it's not historical.Look no further than any real teams history for their first 32 years or last 32 years for a reference.
Old     (rexlex01)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2015, 7:27 AM Reply   
Even the Ravens would have beaten the Seahawks. They played awesome against the Patriots!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-19-2015, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexlex01 View Post
Even the Ravens would have beaten the Seahawks. They played awesome against the Patriots!
How do you play awesome and lose?
Old     (rexlex01)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2015, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
How do you play awesome and lose?
They played awesome in that they almost beat the patriots who had 4 great quarters instead of 1 like the seahawks and colts.

Like i implied, super bowl 49 was already over when the patriots played the ravens.

JMO.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2015, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Go Google it and get the real stats. Up to date 12 playoff wins 10 playoff losses. 2 Super Bowl appearances 1 win 1 loss. That looks average at best. For 32 years of history it's not historical.Look no further than any real teams history for their first 32 years or last 32 years for a reference.

I believe he's referring to Russell Wilson's playoff stats (including the Superbowl last year) over the past 3 years.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-19-2015, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
I believe he's referring to Russell Wilson's playoff stats (including the Superbowl last year) over the past 3 years.
I would think that's obvious but things are easily lost on Bobby