Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-05-2020, 12:40 PM Reply   
WE have another problem, what are we going to do with Sweden. What if they dont have an increase? What if they are not crazy? What if? What if we are wrong? What if the world is wrong? Maybe we can cancel them, say they are not real, kinda like ANTIFA is not real? Of that Hillary and Obama didn't make up a fake Russian Hoax? Or the FBI was just a bunch of stupid boobs that had no clue what happened? Or?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-05-2020, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
WE have another problem, what are we going to do with Sweden. What if they dont have an increase? What if they are not crazy? What if? What if we are wrong? What if the world is wrong? Maybe we can cancel them, say they are not real, kinda like ANTIFA is not real? Of that Hillary and Obama didn't make up a fake Russian Hoax? Or the FBI was just a bunch of stupid boobs that had no clue what happened? Or?
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-to-you-and-me
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-05-2020, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
WE have another problem, what are we going to do with Sweden.
If Biden suggested the social safety net that Sweden has you would call him a communist!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-05-2020, 1:11 PM Reply   
Exactly what the article above explains.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2020, 1:56 PM Reply   
Rut Row: Trump walks out of Walter Reed. ****!!! Wes & Ralph’s agenda that TRUMP is on his death bead Is in trouble. You **** bags have to Re boot and come up with another fake News story.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-05-2020, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Rut Row: Trump walks out of Walter Reed. ****!!! Wes & Ralph’s agenda that TRUMP is on his death bead Is in trouble. You **** bags have to Re boot and come up with another fake News story.
Come on bro, a brother can dream can't he. I did laugh the way he was standing on the balcony like a goldfish that was lying on the lounge floor.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Hope Hicks and Kayleigh McEnany both have tested positive. I'd sure like to be the meat in that virus sandwich, if you know what i mean.
I’m sure your wife would appreciate that.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The Administration is a Cluster F. We all have to live by the covid19 rules. The Administration is supposed to be the example for all Americans. Instead they do everything wrong. Trump and his team failed to avoid large gatherings, socially distance, wear masks, and isolate or quarantine themselves after coming into contact with people who had contracted the virus. In fact they lied and hid positives even after they knew they had it. WTF when you do a complete 180 from what your own people tell all of us to do. Its like everything else with this clown. We should all pay our taxes. He does not. We should all pay attn to and abide by Covid 19 rules, They do not. We should all denounce white supremists. Trump does not. We should all have faith in our election, trump says do not trust them. We certainly should not do anything to attack or hurt the safety and fairness of the election. Trump puts a donor with zero PO experience in charge and he removes sorting machines, stops overtime and slows the mail across the country. We should all avoid gathering w/ more than 10 people. Trump is organizing indoor and outdoor events, no mask requirement and no distancing. Everything he does is opposite of what we SHOULD be doing. Its no wonder he got covid and he and his group passed it on to over a dozen others ... so far. SuperSpreader in chief. That this guy is in charge of anything is embarrassing.
You forgot to call him orange. Man, you’re slippin. Please tell us how you feel. Don’t hold back. We need more Trump hate. We have a quota to fill here. You’re slackin. Try to keep up. You can do more.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like a BOSS! He’s even Teflon to Kung Flu! Just wait until Nov. 3.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-05-2020, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I’m sure your wife would appreciate that.....
Pretty sure she would be luke warm on the idea. Lucky it's just locker room talk.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty sure she would be luke warm on the idea. Lucky it's just locker room talk.
Oh. Well, you should just go all out in that dream then, and grab them by the 95sn.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
You forgot to call him orange. Man, you’re slippin. Please tell us how you feel. Don’t hold back. We need more Trump hate. We have a quota to fill here. You’re slackin. Try to keep up. You can do more.
More importantly, we need you to use more words. You need to be filling whole pages on this thread about just how bad Trump is and where he touched you. Don’t be ashamed. We don’t know your name. You are completely anonymous except for the fact we know you were touched by T Daddy. Let it rip.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
More importantly, we need you to use more words. You need to be filling whole pages on this thread about just how bad Trump is and where he touched you. Don’t be ashamed. We don’t know your name. You are completely anonymous except for the fact we know you were touched by T Daddy. Let it rip.
Oh wait.
We do know you own a Nazi car. Either way, you’re safe to release the pain and drama.

Can someone loan me some Play-Doh for 95?” STAT?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2020, 3:18 PM Reply   
Lol lol lol lol
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 3:32 PM Reply   
Lazara or Lizard as they called him at the bathhouse.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Oh... yes! Thanks so much for posting that fair and balanced report. We should all live by what the guardian says because it’s so non-political and unbiased. So neutral and objective...... I just wish they put more words into their reporting so I could find more reasons to hate on all things Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol lol lol lol
Lazara Lazaora tomato tomata, lets call the whole thing off.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh wait.
We do know you own a Nazi car. Either way, you’re safe to release the pain and drama.

Can someone loan me some Play-Doh for 95?” STAT?
Closing questions... Did your Nazi car/truck come with a brown shirt tucked away in the bed? Also, when you go to your car shows, posing as police benefits, do the cops know your party hates them or do you lie and claim to be a Republican there like you do here? Asking for a friend.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
I’ll see your libtard rag and raise you some truth from a boss. Watch and weep.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...to-white-house
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 5:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, how is your gotcha article aging? It’s not even been one day. Not so well, huh? Wanna take it back? Feelin stupid? Maybe a little embarrassed? Looking for a place to dig a hole and crawl in? How bout a bunker? Oh wait. They don’t have those in Japan. Poor guy. I feel like that libtard law professor/indoctrinator/propagandist needed the research you did to make her article more complete.....

More completely full of poop, that is. Lol lol lol! Better luck next time loozah!

I’m about ready to donate some money and place a suicide hotline ad and number on WW for libtards about to face another four years of swamp draining by Donny T. Lol lol lol mwahahaha!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 11:32 PM Reply   
So, I guess you ain’t black unless you’re stocking grocery store shelves for Dementia Joe.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mic-goes-viral

Meanwhile, Trump is showing the Kung Flu who’s boss.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-06-2020, 3:42 AM Reply   
LOL libTards get Pissed & Wish TRUMP dies from Covid and Then has a Melt Down, because he is recovering well. Peedo-Wood takes to Twitter to scream at the sky. Total F-ing losers, No wonder libtards are so Lost.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-06-2020, 4:01 AM Reply   
What in the world are you guys talking about? I feel like the last dozen posts must be written in some kind of MAGA code, and I haven't purchased enough ovaltine to get the decoder ring.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Gov. Nuisance just told all Kalifornians to “wear their masks between bites.” Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 4:03 AM Reply   
Uh oh. Who let this slip out?
https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/mas...social-policy/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 4:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What in the world are you guys talking about? I feel like the last dozen posts must be written in some kind of MAGA code, and I haven't purchased enough ovaltine to get the decoder ring.
Ha! That’s funny. It’s simple. You haven’t gone back far enough to understand the context. Careful not to shoot yer eye out though. Can’t wait for Wes Farkus to respond.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-06-2020, 4:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Three quibbles:

The Liberty Beacon? Seems legit.

This is written from the perspective of the mask protecting the wearer, which we know is not the intent. My mask protects YOU, your mask protects ME.

So is MAGA world now conceding that the disease is spread through aerosols? But at the same time arguing that a mask on an infected person won't reduce the range of aerosol transmission?

I feel like the mask thing it totally groundhog day for doofuses.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 5:19 AM Reply   
That’s only one of many that discuss the studies. I just picked the first one I saw after looking it up. Maybe I should have searched the guardian. Oh wait. That doesn’t fit their fear tactic narrative so no way will it be there.

There’s never been a doubt that it spreads that way. The argument is over what to do about it and the efficacy as well as the practicality of it. We can continue that discussion forever. I wear one where required and sort of leave my nose open to breath.

I think the mask thing is in many cases totalitarianism, virtue signaling and a fear tactic for left-wing doofuses.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Again, Gov. Nuisance just told everyone to mask up in between bites at a restaurant. Ludicrous! Glad I just signed the recall form for him recently.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-06-2020, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think the mask thing is in many cases totalitarianism, virtue signaling and a fear tactic for left-wing doofuses.
Why do docs wear them in the ER then? You should send them the article so they know that N95s are totally useless.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-06-2020, 7:11 AM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rob-smith...131430699.html

really really hate the leftist media
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2020, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
As long as you are on the topic of what if...What if the Queen had balls? Does that make her King? Good job you failed to "what if" any part of my post, it remains 100% fact. You just get drunk and post gibberish. We have enough facts to understand how the virus spreads and what not to do...other than the idiots at the WH. Those rocket scientists think its not worth doing any tracing on the 200 at the SC announcement as over a dozen already tested positive.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
We can all see he paints himself orange, why do i need to state the obvious? Did you see the make-up job on him last night? I guess you need another mm or so of make-up to cover the covid glow. What a S-show that was! Then he doubles down and tells Americans, Dont be afraid. Why? Is everyone getting a chopper ride to the hospital and every drug under the sun? Does everyone get a ride along during their hospital stay too?
Y'all see the polls recently? I know you dont trust them so someone post the FOX poll. Double digit lead?
Worried yet?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Closing questions... Did your Nazi car/truck come with a brown shirt tucked away in the bed? Also, when you go to your car shows, posing as police benefits, do the cops know your party hates them or do you lie and claim to be a Republican there like you do here? Asking for a friend.
Whats wrong? You dont like VW's? Does your hate spread to Porsche and Audi too? limiting decision. There are a lot in the hobby into the nazi stuff, not me. I got a nice start on a collection of 1946-47+ stuff.
Understand, everyone doesnt think like you. There are plenty of cops voting for Biden. There are plenty voting for trump. So what? I didnt see any hate, no MAGA hats, no Trump flags, just people interested in a good cause. It was FOR cops, but not AGAINST anyone. Dont be silly, you have no friends.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-06-2020, 8:42 AM Reply   
IIRC Mark drives an Audi?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-06-2020, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
IIRC Mark drives an Audi?
Don't tell him they come from Germany
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-06-2020, 10:59 AM Reply   
Can't keep up here with the time zone switch. Odd stimulus move from Hair Furrer - he tanked the stock market which was one of the only things some voters with half a brain were supporting him for. The implosion is starting - it's gonna get ugly and expect Barr to insert himself in 3...2...1....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-06-2020, 11:01 AM Reply   
Stephen Miller now positive too. Can you MAGA folks explain how the drip drip drip of positives is all part of the strategy (to catch the pedophiles)?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-06-2020, 11:12 AM Reply   
I didn't know vampires could catch covid
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2020, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Whats wrong? You dont like VW's? Does your hate spread to Porsche and Audi too? limiting decision. There are a lot in the hobby into the nazi stuff, not me. I got a nice start on a collection of 1946-47+ stuff.
Understand, everyone doesnt think like you. There are plenty of cops voting for Biden. There are plenty voting for trump. So what? I didnt see any hate, no MAGA hats, no Trump flags, just people interested in a good cause. It was FOR cops, but not AGAINST anyone. Dont be silly, you have no friends.
Please find me one police officer voting for the left. please! I have multiple friends, with 20 years on the force, that are afraid to take a call on a domestic, if the persons are possible minorities. Even black officers are afraid. The left has been given the right to riot. The criminals are allowed to run free, and the police are not allowed to stop it. So while they are trying, they end up between a life or death event, or criminal charges.

I would have a hard telling a police officer to get in the middle of a domestic if the officers (no matter their color) were dealing with armed minorities. Almost best to tet them work it out on their own, very sad. but if you have to decide your fate, over the political mob, and the possible loss of life vs protecting your self. The job is not worth it. And all police officers are underpaid. That position should be a 6 figure job minimum.

Last edited by dougr; 10-06-2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2020, 12:28 PM Reply   
I cant wait to see the FBI and CIA BS, all the docs are being unclassified, We can all see the Smear campaign. Obama was totally involved. Maybe Michelle O will have some personal reflection on her husband and his clowns crimal activities.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-06-2020, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
I cant wait to see the FBI and CIA BS, all the docs are being unclassified, We can all see the Smear campaign. Obama was totally involved. Maybe Michelle O will have some personal reflection on her husband and his clowns crimal activities.
Don't forget about Obama's Grandma. Speaking of clowns, Trump said it's not illegal if the President does it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-06-2020, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Please find me one police officer voting for the left. please!
You mean other than the Sheriff in Portland that Trump lied in the debate about supporting him.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-06-2020, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Please find me one police officer voting for the left. please! I have multiple friends, with 20 years on the force, that are afraid to take a call on a domestic, if the persons are possible minorities. Even black officers are afraid. The left has been given the right to riot. The criminals are allowed to run free, and the police are not allowed to stop it. So while they are trying, they end up between a life or death event, or criminal charges.

I would have a hard telling a police officer to get in the middle of a domestic if the officers (no matter their color) were dealing with armed minorities. Almost best to tet them work it out on their own, very sad. but if you have to decide your fate, over the political mob, and the possible loss of life vs protecting your self. The job is not worth it. And all police officers are underpaid. That position should be a 6 figure job minimum.
https://www.newsweek.com/over-75-she...awless-1529736

there you go
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2020, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You mean other than the Sheriff in Portland that Trump lied in the debate about supporting him.
I thought the police were defunded in portland, Do they have a sheriffs department anymore?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2020, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I thought the police were defunded in portland, Do they have a sheriffs department anymore?
So if Biden wins, all the rioting and looting will stop? The police will be back to normal? Is the violence in Australia because of Trump? Or the rioting in Europe because of the right? Is it all Racists? Will the police be able to police again if Biden gets elected? If so you have your answer. the left is doing all this as a political push, to force the hand of the people to bend under duress and give in. Like a child screaming until you give in?

IF the rioting stops, it was never about Racism or BLM, it was political. It better continue. or people will realize we are puppets in the political game, and if the left does not get what they want, they will scream racism, and white power is the reason. While it was just children, not getting their way, and burning down cities, destroying peoples businesses and their lives.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2020, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaojD65baX8

So sad, police need more stringent rulings.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2020, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaojD65baX8

So sad, police need more stringent rulings.
on top of all the sadness, the killing the crime. The people who live in these nightmares want the protesting, rioting, and killing to stop. Time to grow up.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-06-2020, 2:40 PM Reply   
Latest polls has Biden up by 16 points. Hope they don't let him out of the basement, all they need to do is aggravate Trump so he keeps his drug fueled tweet storm going. They could even loose the Senate at this rate.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2020, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Latest polls has Biden up by 16 points. Hope they don't let him out of the basement, all they need to do is aggravate Trump so he keeps his drug fueled tweet storm going. They could even loose the Senate at this rate.
Polls are worthless. people either vote or they dont. Proof in Clinton pools. totally wrong. Ignoring all the polling, there is a good chance neither trump or Biden will live long enough to finish 4 more years. stats are variable, but aprox 50% of the population will not see 80. So it would not be strange if Biden did get elected to step down, and possibly trump as well. Although Biden has a health history that has been riddled with problems that trump has not had, although Trump now has covid, and no one knows what that will look like long term. Also Biden still has a chance of getting covid, as a "vaccine" is probably not realistic anytime soon. So odds are against them both.

Whats the end game, if Biden gets elected, he will be handicapped by his fear of Covid. making it impossible for him to do the peoples work. he cant hide in the white house for years. Will have to engage with people.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why do docs wear them in the ER then? You should send them the article so they know that N95s are totally useless.
Apples oranges. Docs are leaned right over your sorry as$ or all up in yer bizness if yer gettin the knife or ER treatment.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-06-2020, 3:04 PM Reply   
Hey Serious Question : can anyone name the president or King or F-Nut that runs Ralph’s country. it’s pretty funny that Ralph (who lives on a island) that is like Mexico is to the US it’s a place that everyone wants to leave and go to Australia to take advantage of all Australia’s Social Benefits. And He has a serious interest in our politics or OUR president. Ralph News flash. Move to a real country. (One that ANY random person can name your King, Queen, or Prime Minister) Ans then you might have a leg to stand on.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-06-2020, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Apples oranges. Docs are leaned right over your sorry as$ or all up in yer bizness if yer gettin the knife or ER treatment.

So how come the masks work then, but not at Costco?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2020, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Serious Question : can anyone name the president or King or F-Nut that runs Ralph’s country. it’s pretty funny that Ralph (who lives on a island) that is like Mexico is to the US it’s a place that everyone wants to leave and go to Australia to take advantage of all Australia’s Social Benefits. And He has a serious interest in our politics or OUR president. Ralph News flash. Move to a real country. (One that ANY random person can name your King, Queen, or Prime Minister) Ans then you might have a leg to stand on.
lol, i have been saying this for some time. he has no reason to voice his opinion, just like we dont talk politics About NZ. No clue what rights a NZ person has? Maybe speech is in NZ is a sore spot?

Does not look promising to have a riot in NZ. Even protesting looks shaky.
Law Library of Congress
Law Library of Congress Logo

Back to Index of Limits on Freedom of Expression

I. Right to Freedom of Expression under the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990
II. Legislative Limitations on the Right to Freedom of Expression
III. Industry Self-Regulation
IV. Debate Regarding Regulation of “Hate Speech”
The right to freedom of expression, as enshrined in the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990, may be subject to reasonable limits, prescribed by law, that can be “demonstrably justified in a free and just society.” The courts do not have the ability to strike down legislative provisions that unduly limit the right to freedom of expression. Limitations on the right can be found in several statutes, with some of the provisions potentially relevant to situations involving “heckling” or to the broadcasting of foreign propaganda. These include certain offenses against public order in the Summary Offences Act 1981; provisions related to racist “hate speech” in the Human Rights Act 1993; standards and complaint processes established under the Broadcasting Act 1989; prohibitions on possessing or dealing with “objectionable” publications under the Films, Videos and Publications Classification Act 2003; and the availability of procedures to address harmful information posted online under the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015. In addition, media entities and advertising are subject to complaint processes in accordance with established systems of self-regulation.

The issue of legal restrictions on “hate speech” has emerged in public debate related to various events over the past two years. The government is currently undertaking a review of existing provisions, including those in the Human Rights Act and the Harmful Digital Communications Act.

I. Right to Freedom of Expression under the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990
The New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990 (NZBORA) is one of several statutes that form part of New Zealand’s constitution; the country does not have a single, codified constitutional document.[1] It applies to any acts done by the legislative, executive, or judicial branches of the New Zealand government, or “by any person or body in the performance of any public function, power, or duty” conferred or imposed on it by law.[2] Section 14 provides protection for “freedom of expression,” stating that “[e]veryone has the right to freedom of expression, including the freedom to seek, receive, and impart information and opinions of any kind.”[3]

The rights contained in the NZBORA may be subject to “justified limitations.” The relevant provision states that “the rights and freedoms contained in this Bill of Rights may be subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.”[4] The legislation does not allow the courts to strike down or otherwise decide not to apply a provision of another law by reason only of its inconsistency with any provision in the NZBORA.[5] However, the courts must, whenever possible, interpret any law in a manner that is consistent with the rights and freedoms contained in the NZBORA.[6]

When new legislation is introduced in the Parliament, the Attorney-General must “bring to the attention of the House of Representatives any provision in the Bill that appears to be inconsistent with any of the rights and freedoms” contained in the NZBORA.[7]

II. Legislative Limitations on the Right to Freedom of Expression
In addition to the civil defamation law[8] and various criminal law provisions (e.g., provisions on threats and intimate visual recordings in the Crimes Act 1961[9]), the following legislative provisions contain limits on the right to freedom of expression in New Zealand, including potentially where “heckling” or broadcasting of foreign propaganda rise to the level of breaching the relevant provisions.

A. Summary Offences Act 1981
The Summary Offences Act 1981 contains several offenses under the heading “offences against public order,” including the following:

3 Disorderly behaviour

Every person is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or a fine not exceeding $2,000 who, in or within view of any public place, behaves, or incites or encourages any person to behave, in a riotous, offensive, threatening, insulting, or disorderly manner that is likely in the circumstances to cause violence against persons or property to start or continue.

4 Offensive behaviour or language

(1) Every person is liable to a fine not exceeding $1,000 who,—

(a) In or within view of any public place, behaves in an offensive or disorderly manner; or

(b) In any public place, addresses any words to any person intending to threaten, alarm, insult, or offend that person; or

(c) In or within hearing of a public place,—

(i) Uses any threatening or insulting words and is reckless whether any person is alarmed or insulted by those words; or

(ii) Addresses any indecent or obscene words to any person.

(2) Every person is liable to a fine not exceeding $500 who, in or within hearing of any public place, uses any indecent or obscene words.

(3) In determining for the purposes of a prosecution under this section whether any words were indecent or obscene, the Court shall have regard to all the circumstances pertaining at the material time, including whether the defendant had reasonable grounds for believing that the person to whom the words were addressed, or any person by whom they might be overheard, would not be offended.

(4) It is a defence in a prosecution under subsection (2) of this section if the defendant proves that he had reasonable grounds for believing that his words would not be overheard.

(5) Nothing in this section shall apply with respect to any publication within the meaning of the Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act 1993, whether the publication is objectionable within the meaning of that Act or not.[10]

Other offenses in this part of the Act include “disorderly behaviour on private premises” and “disorderly assembly.”[11] A further offense, under the category of “offences resembling nuisance,” provides that “[e]very person is liable to a fine not exceeding $200 who, in any public place, unreasonably disrupts any meeting, congregation, or audience.”[12]

In a 2011 decision, the Supreme Court of New Zealand overturned a woman’s conviction under section 4(1)(a) of the Summary Offences Act 1981 that had arisen from her burning a New Zealand flag at a protest during an annual ceremony to commemorate servicemen and servicewomen.[13] A summary of the decision released by the Court states that

[t]he Court has held, unanimously, that offensive behaviour within the meaning of s 4(1)(a) must be behaviour which gives rise to a disturbance of public order. Although agreed that disturbance of public order is a necessary element of offensive behaviour under s 4(1)(a), the Judges differed as to the meaning of “offensive” behaviour. The majority (with the Chief Justice dissenting and Justice Anderson not entirely concurring on this point) considered that offensive behaviour must be capable of wounding feelings or arousing real anger, resentment, disgust or outrage, objectively assessed, provided that it is to an extent which impacts on public order and is more than those subjected to it should have to tolerate.[14]
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-06-2020, 4:31 PM Reply   
Lol, to paraphrase Grint and Doug: Waaaaaaaaaaaah. Suck it up snowflakes, I'll chip in my opinion when I feel like it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
As long as you are on the topic of what if...What if the Queen had balls? Does that make her King? Good job you failed to "what if" any part of my post, it remains 100% fact. You just get drunk and post gibberish. We have enough facts to understand how the virus spreads and what not to do...other than the idiots at the WH. Those rocket scientists think its not worth doing any tracing on the 200 at the SC announcement as over a dozen already tested positive.
Lol!!! It’s so easy to trigger your dumb ass! No one has to even try. All they have to do is ask a real question that doesn’t align with the libtard narrative. Done! 95 triggered! Lol Don’t forget to iron your brown shirts, pothead!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 5:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
We can all see he paints himself orange, why do i need to state the obvious? Did you see the make-up job on him last night? I guess you need another mm or so of make-up to cover the covid glow. What a S-show that was! Then he doubles down and tells Americans, Dont be afraid. Why? Is everyone getting a chopper ride to the hospital and every drug under the sun? Does everyone get a ride along during their hospital stay too?
Y'all see the polls recently? I know you dont trust them so someone post the FOX poll. Double digit lead?
Worried yet?
Yes... I just want to hear you keep ranting about worthless, redundant topics like that. I also love that he told us the obvious about not being afraid of the Kung flu which was caused by Biden’s supporters.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 6:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol polls by whom? Didn’t they have Clinton up by 10-12 points around this time in 2016? I promise you this election will be a referendum on polls in this country no matter which side wins. It’s put up or shut up forever.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nah. I just don’t like you. I’ve restored two Porsche 911’s (Didn’t need to join a gay club for that) and owned many BMW’s as well as currently owning an Audi for the mrs. Don’t think I’ll do Audi again, despite the perks. Enjoy your fellow nazis in your VW nazi club. I’m sure they dig being told the proper way to wear a mask like you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2020, 6:35 PM Reply   
I’m betting 95 is a charter member of Knights of the Night too.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-06-2020, 6:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol polls by whom? Didn’t they have Clinton up by 10-12 points around this time in 2016? I promise you this election will be a referendum on polls in this country no matter which side wins. It’s put up or shut up forever.
Not even close. And actually the 2016 **national** polling was the most accurate it had been in 80 years - predicting Trump losing the popular vote by 3.2 points with the ultimate result being 2.1 points. Quite accurate and well within the margin of error.

Where the 2016 polls **** the bed were in a few key states - namely penn/wisc/mich. As we all now know they failed to properly weight less educated white voters in those states. But it was ultimately pundits failing to read/understand how polls work that caused the perception that Clinton was “way ahead” - the numbers never showed that.

Adjustments were made and the polling in 2018 was the closest it’s been across the board in 20 years, which obviously doesn’t bode well for Trump at the moment.

All signs currently point to record turnout, which has historically been bad news for republicans - they are simply outnumbered - but don’t count out the electoral college advantage Trump has not to mention record voter suppression and whatever shenanigans Barr has cooked up.

https://www.10news.com/news/election...-wrong-in-2016
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-07-2020, 1:20 AM Reply   
Ralph: LOL My Sandwich “Grint” LOL LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2020, 2:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not even close. And actually the 2016 **national** polling was the most accurate it had been in 80 years - predicting Trump losing the popular vote by 3.2 points with the ultimate result being 2.1 points. Quite accurate and well within the margin of error.

Where the 2016 polls **** the bed were in a few key states - namely penn/wisc/mich. As we all now know they failed to properly weight less educated white voters in those states. But it was ultimately pundits failing to read/understand how polls work that caused the perception that Clinton was “way ahead” - the numbers never showed that.

Adjustments were made and the polling in 2018 was the closest it’s been across the board in 20 years, which obviously doesn’t bode well for Trump at the moment.

All signs currently point to record turnout, which has historically been bad news for republicans - they are simply outnumbered - but don’t count out the electoral college advantage Trump has not to mention record voter suppression and whatever shenanigans Barr has cooked up.

https://www.10news.com/news/election...-wrong-in-2016
Oh, so it was those stupid, bumpkin white people that did it again... I just love it when libtards look down their noses at people they think are below them for whatever reason. It’s what makes you you. Smug, arrogant, but aren’t smart enough to realize the joke is on them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2020, 2:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don’t know her name, but using Yosemite Sam terms, she’s a buck-toothed galoot. She could eat corn off the cob through a picket fence.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2020, 3:15 AM Reply   
Whoa! This isn’t any surprise, but it is kind of a big deal.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/russ...-gregg-jarrett
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-07-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/TuckerCarls...7428401428103/

I'm sure that some will have comments about the FB and the Tucker post, but....

It is curious. Trump is in his 70's, "obese", and in a high stress job, but didn't die from covid. Yet they shut down entire industries, and ruined the economy.

I'm tired of this crap

open the economy back up already
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-07-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
It is curious. Trump is in his 70's, "obese", and in a high stress job, but didn't die from covid.
Curious whether you think the sort of health care that the President got is the same as what you or one of your employees would get?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-07-2020, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don’t know her name, but using Yosemite Sam terms, she’s a buck-toothed galoot. She could eat corn off the cob through a picket fence.
really? I've never noticed that.

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-07-2020, 4:54 AM Reply   
no doubt that he gets the best care in the world. But if this covid thing is as deadly as it's been said to be, and if it's truly worth shutting down entire industries and tanking the economy, then his level of care would just have been to make him as comfy as possible while he dies.

Don't miss the point. The media is out of control and blatantly falling on itself to the left
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2020, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, There are more covid positives in the WH than in the buck-toothed's entire country. Clowns.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2020, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
So if Biden wins, all the rioting and looting will stop? The police will be back to normal? Is the violence in Australia because of Trump? Or the rioting in Europe because of the right? Is it all Racists? Will the police be able to police again if Biden gets elected? If so you have your answer. the left is doing all this as a political push, to force the hand of the people to bend under duress and give in. Like a child screaming until you give in?

IF the rioting stops, it was never about Racism or BLM, it was political. It better continue. or people will realize we are puppets in the political game, and if the left does not get what they want, they will scream racism, and white power is the reason. While it was just children, not getting their way, and burning down cities, destroying peoples businesses and their lives.
The fact is that all you whine about is going on in Trumps term. Fact, This is Trump America. We deserve better. According to YOU, Sleepy Joe wont live til the end of his first year in office. You said he doesnt know where he is. That he is senile, dementia... that old demented guy made trump look like a poor sick rabid dog at the first "debate". Old Sleepy Joe is up double digits in polls. Trump is spinning, high on drugs and hate tweeting. Self inflicted damage, as always. You frame a false narrative, either the violence has to continue or its all political. If people think Biden is helping and because of that, stop protesting, its because Joe. If people protest Trumps actions, its Trump. Think.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2020, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
really? I've never noticed that.

Yeah, I think she got braces and fixed that recently.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2020, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, There are more covid positives in the WH than in the buck-toothed's entire country. Clowns.
Yeah? And they’re all beating it. Big deal! Open up the country!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2020, 5:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah? And they’re all beating it. Big deal! Open up the country!
All? Except for the 211,000 Dead, yeah keep beating it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-07-2020, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
no doubt that he gets the best care in the world. But if this covid thing is as deadly as it's been said to be, and if it's truly worth shutting down entire industries and tanking the economy, then his level of care would just have been to make him as comfy as possible while he dies.
I think maybe you've been in a conservative media echo chamber too long. Who is telling you that "everyone will die" because that's certainly NOT what the MSM is saying. Is it what conservative media is telling you the MSM is saying?

Now it is fair to say things like COVID has killed as many folks in 6 months as the flu (with a vaccine and with no social distancing or shut downs) killed in the last 5 years.

It's also fair to say that over 75% of deaths from COVID are people over 65.

It's probably also fair to say that medical professionals have and will continue to get better at treating the disease, that better therapies will continue to evolve, and that hopefully a reasonably effective vaccine with enough adoption to create some herd immunity will be on the scene in the next 12 months.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-07-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
I am admittedly bias. My industry has been targeted. It's ridiculous. The media needs to stop spreading the fear and hate. If you can't see that this is what's happening, then maybe it's the bubble that you are in, and not me
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-07-2020, 5:53 AM Reply   
but the fact still remains. The demographic that has been touted as the most prone to die from covid, has been the elderly with pre existing conditions. Trump fits both, but was back on the job in 4 days.....proof enough for me that this thing is waaaaaaay overblown
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
but the fact still remains. The demographic that has been touted as the most prone to die from covid, has been the elderly with pre existing conditions. Trump fits both, but was back on the job in 4 days.....proof enough for me that this thing is waaaaaaay overblown
Im sorry your industry has been hit hard.
Trump, working hard is an oxymoron. He is a photo op whore. Was he "working" at Walter Reed signing blank paper? Just practicing his signature? He is loaded up full of steroids and who knows what else is in his system. Thats the one you listen to. You want to believe in a study of 1? The one that got the best medical treatment available on the planet? Id suggest that isnt the most rational of thinking. Based on a long, long long history of avoiding the truth and flat out lying, and you believe that guy. As you roll this around in your head, compare 211,000 dead to one lying 74 year old who didnt die and go with the one. Tighten up those blinders friend.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-07-2020, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's like playing russian roulette, not getting the slug, and claiming that the hole thing is fake. That's certainly your prerogative, but for an otherwise pretty thoughtful person doesn't make a lot of sense.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-07-2020, 7:31 AM Reply   
It would surprise no one if the Dems were behind Covid and a prolonged re opening they knew TRUMPs re election has a lot to do with the Economy. We all know what Bill Maher wished https://youtu.be/-3SjtG5lwOI