Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-26-2011, 8:53 PM Reply   
So I was thinking I was out of the woods with the temp rising here last week and got my boat out to test my new ballast set up and started it obviously. I keep it in a stroage unit which is closed. I wouldnt say its full closed as there is about a 3 inch gap from the ground to the back wall but the front and sides and roof are closed. temp dropped to 30 degrees just a few minutes ago at midnight. So it will prolly be below 32 till about 7 or 8 i would guess. So how low would it have to get out side to bust my block? Considering that it is indoors and the temp should be a little higher than out side. The shop mechanic told me the other day I should prolly be ok but the weather temp has dropped alot and I dont like to deal in maybes with my boat motor.