Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-21-2015, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chpthril View Post
Mattie,

If you want exclude the actual engine and just stick with the hanging accessories, thats fine. Those issues listed may certainly be pattern failures for Mercs, but also keep in mind that the number of marine mercs out there likely meet or exceed the number of the PCM, Indmar, etc, combined. This makes a Merc problem seem way larger then it really is IMO.

I can assure that the vesselview's need for updates is not unique to it. Just surf any towboat owners forum and you will see how mnay Murphy and Medallion bugs there are and how often an update is released for them.
I'm done here. Industry knowledge doesn't matter. Failure rate doesn't matter. Personal experiences don't matter. Industry consensus doesn't matter. This site is a black hole...

Funny story, Medallion is one of our customers as well. Their military programs are bullet proof. Odd that the stuff in Mastercraft was such a problem, right? Almost as odd as assuming someone that owns a Mastercraft has zero knowledge about medallion's Mastercraft issues. Let me take a guess here, you have owned exactly zero boats with SmartCraft and Vesselview...

Last edited by MattieK27; 10-21-2015 at 7:11 PM.