Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (23LSV)      Join Date: Apr 2015       04-06-2015, 5:28 PM Reply   
Hi. Newbie here. Does anyone know of any product that can be placed on the rear seat "step spot" that protects the cushion. I had my Bu for just over a year and the cushion is already starting to come apart. High traffic zone getting to the platform and all.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-06-2015, 7:19 PM Reply   
Not a whole lot you can do. You can have them fixed or reupholstered. Do you wear shoes in the boat? Will really help by not wearing shoes in my opinion.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-07-2015, 7:14 AM Reply   
My buddies VLX does the same thing and there isn't any thing you can do but take it to a Upholster shop. And he has never worn shoe in the boat, I know because I though I was anal about my boat but he take it to another level in a good way. "sometimes" I hope he see this LOL
Old     (nelson)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2015, 12:45 PM Reply   
I always take and put my throwable cushion on the middle seat. Helps spread out the weight a little more evenly.
Old     (dingleberry)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-07-2015, 1:02 PM Reply   
I got one of these last year - seems to do a decent job of spreading the load out: http://seatsaver.com/
Old     (23LSV)      Join Date: Apr 2015       04-07-2015, 4:40 PM Reply   
No shoes allowed in my boat unless it's a really old person! Thanks for the ideas.
Old     (svenster)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-07-2015, 9:00 PM Reply   
I use a plastic cutting board to step on. Seems to work. Time will tell.
Old     (obriengotwake)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-08-2015, 11:24 AM Reply   
I use the seat savers and they work great. For 30$ they are great quality. They are heavy enough that they dont slide around when u step on them.