Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       08-12-2014, 8:18 PM Reply   
Looking for someone to ride with on a regular basis on Lake Hartwell in South Carolina. More specifically, my boat is in the water and ready to go on that lake in the Anderson, SC part of Lake Hartwell. Let me know if interested.

Justin

justinfhamrick@gmail.com

864 270 7202
Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-13-2014, 4:23 AM Reply   
That is my hometown lake, what area do you ride? I get back down there a few times a year to camp at Twin Lakes or Springfield. May try to get back one more time this year.
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       08-13-2014, 5:42 AM Reply   
Boat near Darwin Wright park. That's easiest way to explain it. I keep boat in an area between the Clemson Hwy bridge and Liberty Hwy bridge. Let me know if you're down to go soon or if you know someone else in the SC Upstate area interested. Thanks!
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       08-13-2014, 5:43 AM Reply   
I've got a 2000 Super Air Nautique with GPS Cruise Control and a ton of weight
Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-13-2014, 8:26 AM Reply   
My little brother rides a little and still lives down that way. I will see if he is interested in riding. I have a 95 SS, what prop and weight are you running? I have 750s rear, 600 or so in center and triangle bow sack up front. Guessing it is 600+ when we fill it. About to purchase a new prop as mine isnt doing the job.
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       08-13-2014, 2:28 PM Reply   
I've got 1600lbs in the back, 800 in the ski locker and more than 2000 in lead mostly in the front of the boat. So, a total of roughly 4500lbs. As far as prop, I'm not sure. I do know though that I changed props 2 years ago and went with a different pitch which definitely helps the boat plane off faster.

And yes, please reach out to your brother to see if he's interested. And you yourself, obviously, are welcome anytime! Just lemme know .........
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       08-15-2014, 8:27 AM Reply   
any word?
Old     (Baller6868)      Join Date: Jul 2014       08-16-2014, 8:09 AM Reply   
Hey man I live in Anderson county and I just started this summer but I haven't been able to go much bc the guy I go with never goes so I would love to go and pitch in for gas...what days of the week do you go? And when do you stop going for the season?
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       08-16-2014, 10:04 PM Reply   
Tyler, I'm pretty flexible. It just depends on work. I can't always predict, but I'd say most evenings I'm free. My phone is 864 270 7202. Text or call and we can go possibly Monday evening if that works for you. I'll give you details. I usually stop very end of October/beginning of November, just depends on the weather.
Old     (oceanrescue6)      Join Date: Mar 2014       04-28-2015, 5:39 PM Reply   
Still looking for shredders?