Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (steezer9)      Join Date: Aug 2010       01-22-2015, 3:27 PM Reply   
Whats up everyone!

I am relocating to Northwest Arkansas in February of 2015, and am looking for some people who ride out there! I am moving from Utah, where we have such an awesome wake family and i would be stoked to meet more people who love this sport as much as i do. I plan on trekking up to KC watersports a lot to ride cable, but i also heard that Beaver Lake is a fun place to shred. I am always good for gas money, and just want to have a good time out there.

Ryan
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-24-2015, 12:42 PM Reply   
The scene is not nearly as big there as it would've been where you are from. Lived there for a year and really struggled to find a third, let alone a crew... Some good waterways to be had there, but watch those cottonmouths (water moccasins), hate those things lol. That being said, it seemed like little rock had a bit of a scene, may be worth checking in to. Best of luck to you brother!
Old     (ArrowheadBoatSales)      Join Date: Oct 2013       01-26-2015, 11:23 AM Reply   
Ryan-
Stop by our showroom sometime and introduce yourself. We can help arrange several different groups of people to start riding with. Ask for JJ or Cory. We look forward to helping you stay connected when you arrive.

Arrowhead Boat Sales
14555 E Hwy 12
Rogers, AR 72756
479-925-1199
Old     (JayPolson)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-20-2016, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezer9 View Post
Whats up everyone!

I am relocating to Northwest Arkansas in February of 2015, and am looking for some people who ride out there! I am moving from Utah, where we have such an awesome wake family and i would be stoked to meet more people who love this sport as much as i do. I plan on trekking up to KC watersports a lot to ride cable, but i also heard that Beaver Lake is a fun place to shred. I am always good for gas money, and just want to have a good time out there.

Ryan

Are you still in Arkansas?? I'm looking to ride! I'm willing to travel a bit and I have gas money!