Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-20-2005, 11:14 AM Reply   
mike, that is awsome! does she fly that thing all by herself?
Old     (nikki)      Join Date: May 2004       09-22-2005, 7:34 PM Reply   
I 100000000000% agree with eric! LOL. I tell people this all the time, it's not that women can't do the job but it's just that we are naturally not as strong as men so in order to do the job effectively you better get as strong as them! I'm going to go into fire, but i'm not going until i know for sure i can keep up with the guys. I don't want to enter until i'm completely comfortable with being a medic either, and by that time i should be in great shape!! The funny thing is that we haven't heard from the original thread started (ashly) since April so maybe she's found something else that interests her by now. I'm sure we've given her plenty of feedback to think about!
Old     (ashly)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-14-2006, 9:57 PM Reply   
Commercial pilot :-) I just finished my private pilot lisence:-)
Old     (nikki)      Join Date: May 2004       01-15-2006, 3:08 PM Reply   
Congrats!