Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                07-12-2005, 9:37 PM Reply   
hey girls... KC Watersports (the local cable) is having a girls only early session this saturday morning 9am-11am. Check it out.

Also, I am trying to put together a large group of female riders in the kansas city area- this includes springfield, st. louis, omaha, des moines.. you know, like with in a 4 hour drive of kc...
We would basically have s "street team" of girls who promote the wakebaording lifestyle that get together and ride together once or twice a month. I really want to start pushing more female involvment in our sport. As I see it, the amount of guys that are board customers in my shop vs. girl is almost 12:1. This is very skewed.
contact me at courtney@skierswharfextreme2.com or www.skierswharfextreme2.com
if you are interested!!!
Old                12-21-2005, 7:18 PM Reply   
Hey courtney I agree I live at Table Rock and I feel like I'm surrounded by Guys when ever I wakeboard!!!!!!!!! I'm in
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-08-2006, 6:38 PM Reply   
Molly -

Are you Bruce's daughter? Until your Dad sold the Wharf I had been buying stuff from him for years... I'm good friends with Dana and Tom Ball, who used to live across the cove from you guys...

Anyway my parents have a house in Hidden Shores just down from you guys on DD... Good to see you on here. Most likely see you on the lake this year... I just moved to Springfield!