Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (Dswitz)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-14-2018, 6:34 PM Reply   
I will be in Orlando the end of March for a few days on vacation. I would like to spend a 1/2 day or so wakesurfing / geting lessons, ect. I wanted to see if anyone on here could recommend a good place to go or possibly comment on somewhere they have actually attended in the area.
Old     (Duffy123)      Join Date: Jan 2012       03-15-2018, 3:25 AM Reply   
Otown Watersports
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       03-15-2018, 6:12 AM Reply   
http://freedomwakepark.com/

The nicest people you will ever meet. Always a great time with great coaching.
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-15-2018, 9:44 AM Reply   
https://www.wakesurforlando.com/

Tarzan and crew are good people.

Nick
Old     (Surfer101)      Join Date: Oct 2015       03-15-2018, 11:02 AM Reply   
I’ve been to Freedom wake park. Great people who are top ranked wakeboarders.
Old     (Dswitz)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-15-2018, 8:09 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info everybody, I'll look them all up and try to decide where I want to go. Looks like I have a few options.
Old     (Dswitz)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-23-2018, 7:35 PM Reply   
The site has been down so never got a chance to repost after looking for lessons while we were going to be in Orlando back in March. I ended up catching up with Tarzan out of Wakesurf Orlando. First class guy and operation. We had a blast and could not have asked for a better time. Tarzan got my son and I going in the right direction and we've been building on what he showed us since we got back home. We purchased a new Helix a few weeks after being in Orlando and have been going nonstop since.
If you're ever in the Orlando area, look Tarzan up at Wakesurf Orlando, he's a blast and will make sure you have a great experience.
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-26-2018, 7:52 AM Reply   
Good for you all, sounds like a great trip.
Nick