Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (michaelmcnamara04)      Join Date: Jun 2013       09-03-2013, 2:45 PM Reply   
Just wanted to share some of the more artistic yet gnarly wake surf videos I have come across. please post and share any that you find!

Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       09-03-2013, 9:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmcnamara04 View Post
Just wanted to share some of the more artistic yet gnarly wake surf videos I have come across. please post and share any that you find!

Are you the same Michael McNamara that helped make this video?... Self promotion, eh? Lol.

I dig the video, as well as the several other videos that the Tank puts out. Nice work.

Last edited by MCObray; 09-03-2013 at 9:04 PM.
Old    tomorrow            09-04-2013, 8:59 PM Reply   
yet handful of school perform usually surprisingly authentic. By eating these snacks all of your members of the family not only can they get hold of that your household may very well just do not believe those ill-feeling urge for food pangs” inbetween key meals. Portion D is developed to subsidize the cost of medications purchased by elderly persons or people who qualify for this program. On the other hand, I continued to leverage the distraction of Television to assist me focus on anything besides the pain. You could suspect that I have a mouth like a truck driver.

Meizitang pills , look at fabulous! brand new collected information from a school connected with Connecticut master might you dropping that authorities claim doughy bagel for fantastic and as well as finding your hands on a food ovum.While most folks say they must preserve a connection going, a variety of worry modify and get made use of to bad scenarios. numerous animal classes probably even surely associate ginger herb uptake that would fat reduction,acquiring a diverse a workout with you is a super technique to make accountability and as a consequence commitment. The show is going to take place go on June 30th from The Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.

Mont blanc meisterstuck , In addition to hiking inside Alps you can book your couple of days of skiing.

Montblanc uk , The Links brand is recognized for personalised things like charms, rings, bracelets, and earrings that are fancy and casual all at once.

Mont blanc pen , Within 1892 Abercrombie Fitch started as Donald Big t.

Montblanc pen , , but nonetheless less than a third from the cost of Montblanc's diamond-studded pen. Probably you aren't confident with your appearance and performance. Some with their distributions partners included Excite, Web - Crawler, Netscape's Netcenter, Prodigy, Geocities, CNET, Snap. Another style that they can carry is called Demi and costs 31.
Old     (BenHolloway)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-04-2013, 9:07 PM Reply   
Who is this Douche... sweet video I shared the hell out of it. I like that kids style...
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-08-2013, 11:46 AM Reply   
Maybe my favorite surf video evar... I wonder what all the Surf Gate haters would say...
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-08-2013, 8:01 PM Reply   
Great video..... btw what lake is this??
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-09-2013, 3:34 PM Reply   
Tom, that is Lake Austin.... Lower Colorado River.
N
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-09-2013, 8:30 PM Reply   
great to know...going to visit austin in fall to see if its a place to move too.
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-09-2013, 8:40 PM Reply   
Locals have a saying here, not unlike many places around the world.... Welcome to Austin, thanks for visiting, now please go home.....
Old     (BenHolloway)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-09-2013, 9:16 PM Reply   
I thought it was keep Austin weird...
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-09-2013, 9:22 PM Reply   
Keep Austin Weird was turned into a commercialized joke a decade ago, it has now been replaced by a lot of people unhappy with out-of-towners.... of course, most of the people that raise the biggest stink have been here 5 years or less....

Tom, Austin is a fun little town, gripping with become a congested mid to large city. I still love it, but think about moving back to San Diego, Hawaii or Queensland all the time.

Nick
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       09-15-2013, 10:25 AM Reply   
That was some good surfing right there. Very nice video edit too and I was digging the music.
Old     (alty)      Join Date: Sep 2013       09-19-2013, 1:10 PM Reply   
here is a vid of me having some fun
you can enable hd quality in settings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7uNWA3NrA8
Old     (dejoeco)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-23-2013, 6:40 AM Reply   
Short video of my daughter practicing yesterday. This was shot with a 4s iPhone camera. It does not show the wake very good, but I can assure you it is solid with a ton of push. The top lip is clean and she prefers a more mellow lip as shown. She jumped in the water and this was her first pull yesterday. I wish I could come close to this.

Old     (Jbort)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-23-2013, 6:49 AM Reply   
Dennis: thats a real good run. Weather looked super too.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       09-23-2013, 7:52 AM Reply   
Wow. Awesome clip Dennis! She's great!
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-23-2013, 8:50 AM Reply   
Here's a little older one of me. I've been wakeboarding lately, so the wakesurf videos have slowed down a little bit. As soon as my shoulder comes out, I'll get back to surfing (we shouldn't have to wait long)

Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       09-23-2013, 10:43 AM Reply   
Literally just found out wakesurfing exists this season. Naturally I had to become obsessed with it. Been riding since beginning of June and had all of the month of July off due to tranny failure. Other than that been going out about twice a week for about 3 months. Here is one of my better runs so far. Nothing as fancy as what's been posted. I haven't learned any spins or got any airs or anything yet, but I figured I'd share. I posted this in another thread to compare a D-drive V-Drive wake, but I think this is a more appropriate thread.

How long has everyone else been surfing who posted up videos. Just curious.
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-23-2013, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by phathom View Post

How long has everyone else been surfing who posted up videos. Just curious.
I've been surfing for about 3 months now. Not sure on everyone else
Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       09-23-2013, 9:02 PM Reply   

Last edited by MCObray; 09-23-2013 at 9:04 PM.
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-24-2013, 9:13 AM Reply   
This is an older video ...... but my Favoritest eit job!!
http://slayshtank.com/a-new-wakesurf...-wolter-19555/