Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:11 AM Reply   
I just love it when libtards talk about politicizing COVID vaccines. They wrote the book on it.
https://youtu.be/S8vRMYwmT4U
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:13 AM Reply   
Looks like Hunter found the cure for COVID.
https://youtu.be/BkdUSUWT2VA
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 9:48 AM Reply   
More democrat idiocy:

California Proposition Passed 3 Years Ago Could Create Pork Shortage

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...pork-shortage/

The vast majority of pork in California stores comes from other states and Monroe says only about four percent of farmers are compliant with the new rules. But because the law bans non-compliant pork no matter where it is produced, on January 1st most of the nation’s raw pork products would be illegal to sell in California.

Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...ffect-79189119

If half the pork supply was suddenly lost in California, bacon prices would jump 60%, meaning a $6 package would rise to about $9.60, according to a study by the Hatamiya Group, a consulting firm hired by opponents of the state proposition.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
More democrat idiocy:

California Proposition Passed 3 Years Ago Could Create Pork Shortage

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...pork-shortage/

The vast majority of pork in California stores comes from other states and Monroe says only about four percent of farmers are compliant with the new rules. But because the law bans non-compliant pork no matter where it is produced, on January 1st most of the nation’s raw pork products would be illegal to sell in California.

Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...ffect-79189119

If half the pork supply was suddenly lost in California, bacon prices would jump 60%, meaning a $6 package would rise to about $9.60, according to a study by the Hatamiya Group, a consulting firm hired by opponents of the state proposition.
How long will uncooked bacon last in the freezer? I guess we can just run to Nevada once every 6-12 months?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-03-2021, 10:22 AM Reply   
I smuggle some in from KS for you
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I smuggle some in from KS for you
I have driven Kansas from end to end 3 times, that would be a long haul for sure. I70 has lovely restrooms by the way.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-04-2021, 5:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have driven Kansas from end to end 3 times, that would be a long haul for sure. I70 has lovely restrooms by the way.
I don't wish western KS on anyone. It horrible, unless you are a farmer, then you might like it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't wish western KS on anyone. It horrible, unless you are a farmer, then you might like it.
was not too terribly exciting. once back and forth to see my girlfriend at the times grandparents in college. The other was the move to kalifornia. The second drive was 85 degrees in an old GMC S15 regular cab with vinyl bench seat, no AC and an old tape deck that had one working speaker. Good times
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 10:40 AM Reply   
Thought there was plenty of pork in the infrastructure bill?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Thought there was plenty of pork in the infrastructure bill?
Hahaha
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 1:07 PM Reply   
Bang up job by Biden and his crew. Literally

Must be all that racism and white supremacy . 3 worst July on record all time is deaths. #1 all time in shootings . This is with modern medicine and some of the quickest response times to hospitals .

Name:  1E509C60-E824-4272-B8C5-3C7D7B2E850F.jpg
Views: 1176
Size:  127.1 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Bang up job by Biden and his crew. Literally

Must be all that racism and white supremacy . 3 worst July on record all time is deaths. #1 all time in shootings . This is with modern medicine and some of the quickest response times to hospitals .

Attachment 46421
I believe in Washington DC, there are 3 times more murders than deaths from COVID. Let that sink in.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Well, well, well.....

Former Biden COVID adviser says cloth masks ineffective, suggests Americans start wearing N-95 masks

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...wear-n95-masks

Former President Biden COVID-19 adviser and top epidemiologist Michael Osterholm admitted that typical paper masks are ineffective and suggested that Americans may need to switch to heavier duty N-95 masks to battle the new wave of cases in an interview on CNN Monday.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-05-2021, 4:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, well, well.....

Former Biden COVID adviser says cloth masks ineffective, suggests Americans start wearing N-95 masks
Makes sense. The lower quality masks help protect others, but don't effectively filter the incoming air. When people refuse to wear masks to protect others then you need to protect yourself. If I go into an establishment where people aren't wearing masks, I don't wear one because there isn't any point. I also got the vaccine to protect myself. Social distancing is a fantasy. I don't see it anywhere.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Makes sense. The lower quality masks help protect others, but don't effectively filter the incoming air. When people refuse to wear masks to protect others then you need to protect yourself. If I go into an establishment where people aren't wearing masks, I don't wear one because there isn't any point. I also got the vaccine to protect myself. Social distancing is a fantasy. I don't see it anywhere.
Others wearing a mask do not protect you. The same force to exhale is the same as breathing in. Then if they are talking, there is even more pressure leaving your mouth. There is no check valve on the masks.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 1:32 PM Reply   
Weren't you democrats telling us the virtues of this guy and his brother. Believing all the crap they said about Trump and his COVID "leadership"? Now what is this saying about protesting too much?

Biden Calls on Gov. Cuomo to Resign After NY AG Report

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/an...03/id/1031015/

President Joe Biden said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo should resign after a report by the state's attorney general found the governor sexually harassed multiple women.

Asked whether Biden stands by remarks earlier this year in which he said Cuomo, a close ally, should step down if allegations of sexual harassment were confirmed by the attorney general, Biden told reporters Tuesday: "Yes."

"I think he should resign," Biden added.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Weren't you democrats telling us the virtues of this guy and his brother. Believing all the crap they said about Trump and his COVID "leadership"? Now what is this saying about protesting too much?

President Joe Biden said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo should resign after a report by the state's attorney general found the governor sexually harassed multiple women.

Asked whether Biden stands by remarks earlier this year in which he said Cuomo, a close ally, should step down if allegations of sexual harassment were confirmed by the attorney general, Biden told reporters Tuesday: "Yes."

Pot ( pedo joe) meet kettle.

Here’s Biden’s latest creepo move. Giving an unsuspecting kid his used mask in one of the most awkward moments caught on film. Transferring a used mask , touching , and being writhing 6ft of another individual without a mask goes against what he’s preaching to America , yet here’s Joe doing the complete opposite.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvuML...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-03-2021 at 2:27 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:

Cuomo is a douche and has always been. The media white washing his part in killing all those rest home residents is a disgrace. The difference between the left and right is when a democrat is a degenerate he gets dumped, republicans can't get enough of kiddy fiddlers and rapists.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cuomo is a douche and has always been. The media white washing his part in killing all those rest home residents is a disgrace. The difference between the left and right is when a democrat is a degenerate he gets dumped, republicans can't get enough of kiddy fiddlers and rapists.
Really. History says the opposite. In this case, this deal has been going on for nearly a year and the top dems would not call for him to resign. Many dems in the state did immediately, but no one nationally for nearly a year. They did not even care about the nursing home issue, this is only about his harassment. My guess is they are sacrificing him on this so the nursing home deal stays buried.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, he got an award this last year for his COVID response. I guess you need to understand who the real douche or douches are. Cuomo or the people who had TDS so much that they were willing to give him an award for being anti Trump even though he was killing people and exploiting women? Kind of like ol Asante?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2021, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, he got an award this last year for his COVID response. I guess you need to understand who the real douche or douches are. Cuomo or the people who had TDS so much that they were willing to give him an award for being anti Trump even though he was killing people and exploiting women? Kind of like ol Asante?
Trump gave Gym Jordan the presidential award because he promised to help push the Big Lie, and he did.
Was Cuomos award for covid or being anti trump? make up your mind.
Dems dumped Cuomo as soon as they heard the whispers about him, Biden said to dump him. From the Top down dems wished he would leave his post. But he is another NY A-hole, go figure.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump gave Gym Jordan the presidential award because he promised to help push the Big Lie, and he did.
Dems dumped Cuomo as soon as they heard the whispers about him, Biden said to dump him. From the Top down dems wished he would leave his post. But he is another NY A-hole, go figure.
Suspiciously absent yet again are all your covid statistics backing your claims. AGAIN!!!!!!!

Always time to jerk yourself to a trump insult tho.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can’t help but lie. Dishonesty is the core of your whole existence. Dims did NOT dump him. They played coverup for him in every way. Especially Fredo. His policies killed thousands of seniors! You have NEVER addressed his kung flu killings honestly. You’ve blamed Trump plenty-and he had zero authority to make local policy, but since you’re a cuomosexual, you have always given him a pass for killing all those seniors. Your whole side is evil without any shred of shame.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2021, 3:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Such BS, Biden has been fondling women for years. Cuomo has been following in his footsteps. Just wait until Cuomo slams Biden publicly for his touching and kissing and inappropriate behavior.

I think the voters need to own it, I think California needs to own it. I would like to see it get worse for them, sad for a % of them that have a brain, but maybe if it gets so bad, so painful. they will change. Prob not! Liberalizm is a sickness, a drug of irresponsibility, Allowing anyone and anything to be free both financially and morally. Its hard to get out of that habit hole and clean yourself up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Jordan is pretty good. He fought pelosi's big lie and did a fantastic job at it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Really. Show me all the links to Cumo’s death sentence , and everyone calling for his resignation and imprisonment when his 1000’s of murders were exposed for her way he handled
Covid? Where armed all the stories and links surrounding the investigation that uncovered the fact he cooked the books on his covid stats as an act of furtherance to cover up his murders?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-03-2021, 2:23 PM Reply   
65% of NYers, who are minorities have not been vaccinated, So those people will not be able to shop, go to business, as NY has decided to close them out. How do we get liberals to get vaccinated. Liberals, not conservatives. how?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 2:30 PM Reply   
This is the vibe every American Olympic Athlete should be putting on display , not spewing a bunch of hate towards the country they represent.

Hats off to this fine young lady.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeKinsey...482408454?s=20
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is the vibe every American Olympic Athlete should be putting on display , not spewing a bunch of hate towards the country they represent.

Hats off to this fine young lady.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeKinsey...482408454?s=20
Too much cool-aid, she looks high.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Too much cool-aid, she looks high.
Yea she’s high on the fact she just won a gold medal for the country she loves so much . She just proved she’s the best in he world at what she does. She’s hyped with kook-aid off what being an Olympic Athlete truly means unlike a good portion of the privileged woke haters.

Oh yea that elite gymnast that was so overwhelmed with the manual so josh and “twisties”. She competed in the beam once again Provo g her act was all a sham .
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-03-2021, 3:07 PM Reply   
these are the people voting for our government. This guy is funny, asking people simple questions, they have no clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBRLUGMeBL4
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
these are the people voting for our government. This guy is funny, asking people simple questions, they have no clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBRLUGMeBL4
Wow. Does not surprise me though. Democrats have always been authoritarians.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2021, 4:23 AM Reply   
SO funny, 66% of new Yorkers ( minority NYers) are no vaccinated, so they won't be able to shop, or eat our, or go to work, or travel on public transportation etc etc. So if the left is so concerned with racial discrimination, they just discriminated again 2/3 of the african american population in NY, BECAUSE LIBERALS are not getting vaccinated! I am not telling anyone to get it or not, Its their right, but it would be great to hear any liberal here, vomiting "facts" Why are minorities not getting it? They are 90% liberal democrats!

How do you believe the BS the left is spewing and not be embarrassed by the lefts actions. I have a suggestion, Because you can be anything you want to be All the African Americans, who have not and are not getting vaccinated, (thats a fact) should just say "I am hispanic and an illegal so I am void of your covid rules"

Its working at the boarder! Why not everywhere then? Also, if you cant get back into the States, just fly into mexico and walk across the boarder. Its open for anyone who is sick, or maybe sick. Dont worry, we will bus you home, just pick a place you would like to go!

Last edited by dougr; 08-04-2021 at 4:26 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
SO funny, 66% of new Yorkers ( minority NYers) are no vaccinated, so they won't be able to shop, or eat our, or go to work, or travel on public transportation etc etc. So if the left is so concerned with racial discrimination, they just discriminated again 2/3 of the african american population in NY, BECAUSE LIBERALS are not getting vaccinated! I am not telling anyone to get it or not, Its their right, but it would be great to hear any liberal here, vomiting "facts" Why are minorities not getting it? They are 90% liberal democrats!

How do you believe the BS the left is spewing and not be embarrassed by the lefts actions. I have a suggestion, Because you can be anything you want to be All the African Americans, who have not and are not getting vaccinated, (thats a fact) should just say "I am hispanic and an illegal so I am void of your covid rules"

Its working at the boarder! Why not everywhere then? Also, if you cant get back into the States, just fly into mexico and walk across the boarder. Its open for anyone who is sick, or maybe sick. Dont worry, we will bus you home, just pick a place you would like to go!
But but but I thought 95 told us it was just a right wing conspiracy of whites, lead by Fox and Newsmax who refused the vaccines. You think 95 was lying again? Say it ain’t so!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-04-2021, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
SO funny, 66% of new Yorkers ( minority NYers) are no vaccinated, so they won't be able to shop, or eat our, or go to work, or travel on public transportation etc etc.
Do you have a citation for this data?

Seems to contradict official numbers. https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov...accine-tracker
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

And people doubt the story of the coming mark of the beast? In a book written over 2000 years ago and here the mechanisms are unfolding before our eyes.

I wonder if there is a symbol these new yorkers could have the unvaccinated wear to identify themselves? huh.... Maybe a star? Make it gold so it looks kind of dressy maybe?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
And people doubt the story of the coming mark of the beast? In a book written over 2000 years ago and here the mechanisms are unfolding before our eyes.

I wonder if there is a symbol these new yorkers could have the unvaccinated wear to identify themselves? huh.... Maybe a star? Make it gold so it looks kind of dressy maybe?
We’re certainly in the “birth pains” phase of it. There are so many boxes checked already. I never believed I would see any of it in my lifetime.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-10-2021, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
We’re certainly in the “birth pains” phase of it. There are so many boxes checked already. I never believed I would see any of it in my lifetime.

Saw this and thought of you, Delta. One more box to check.

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-10-2021, 8:11 AM Reply   
More actual science not rhetoric.

To mask or not to mask?

Studies have shown that wearing a mask in public reduces transmission of the disease. In June, Axios-Ipsos looked back at self-reported polling data from 2020 (during the height of the pandemic) and found, “Just 11% of people who reported always wearing masks outside the home tested positive for COVID — compared to 23% of those who said they never wore masks.”

Minuscule effect 10% advantage if that. Factor in marching of error negligible. So yes in the land of science even a 1% reduction would lead a scientist to conclude they work according to research , but their effectiveness has proven to be minuscule.

. If we were to follow the CDC’s guidance, and do nothing else, Americans would need to wear masks permanently. That’s because masks won’t end this pandemic. Only herd immunity will.

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-10-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

Not really a MD fan. Appreciate the sarcasm though.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

reminds me of vodka and red bull in one convenient can.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-04-2021, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

Our great grandparents said the exact thing about SS numbers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Our great grandparents said the exact thing about SS numbers.
Not really. SS numbers were not about the ability to sell or buy and certainly did not have the technology to watch the final people all at once. Ol Elon's star link world wide internet satellites certainly fit the bill. Just saying.....
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-04-2021, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not really. SS numbers were not about the ability to sell or buy and certainly did not have the technology to watch the final people all at once. Ol Elon's star link world wide internet satellites certainly fit the bill. Just saying.....
You can't get a job, get a passport or pay your taxes and more without a SSN. You already have the mark of the beast!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-05-2021, 5:34 AM Reply   
So now the CDC is making law and extending the eviction moratorium? How exactly can they do that when the SCOTUS just ruled that it had to be voted on? This is crazy. I wish I had a rental so I could kick out some deadbeats and test its legitimacy in the courts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
So now the CDC is making law and extending the eviction moratorium? How exactly can they do that when the SCOTUS just ruled that it had to be voted on? This is crazy. I wish I had a rental so I could kick out some deadbeats and test its legitimacy in the courts.
More ironic is if ol 95's renters decided to stop paying.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
More ironic is if ol 95's renters decided to stop paying.
Only because you dont understand it. From the landlords point of view, it allows you to get paid your rent from congressional approved funds. Not sure where you got this backwards spin on this. 100% occupancy, 100% paid up. 2 rents raised starting this month. Why wish ill on others?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Only because you dont understand it. From the landlords point of view, it allows you to get paid your rent from congressional approved funds. Not sure where you got this backwards spin on this. 100% occupancy, 100% paid up. 2 rents raised starting this month. Why wish ill on others?
Not wishing ill will. Just thinking it would be pretty ironic that the dude you love ends up getting rid of your private property rights. You know, you are one of those evil rich people you democrats love to hate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not wishing ill will. Just thinking it would be pretty ironic that the dude you love ends up getting rid of your private property rights. You know, you are one of those evil rich people you democrats love to hate.
Wake me when the evil radical leftwing dems remove my private property rights. Wake me when they come door to door to take my guns. Wake me when the come to take your bibles. Wake me when you are scared.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im a long time landlord. It always costs more when you have to evict. Its a better bet to work with your tenant and apply for the assistance. Ive done this with just one of my tenants. That way you get paid the money congress approved. Its better to think of this as a way for landlords to get rent money rather than a way for a tenant to not pay rent. Evicting gets you zero back rent, like shooting yourself in the foot. You may get a judgement for the cash but thats worthless. Ask me how i know. I lost no tenants since the start of covid, have not lost a penny in rent. I had a few get late but that was early 2019 during the only actual close down. They caught up within 30 days and been on track since. Biden said, even as he made the call, the courts will over turn but this will buy time. You are thinking about the "deadbeats" and getting emotional, understandable because its real $$. The way to get your rent money is to apply for the relief money if the tenant cant pay. If a tenant isnt paying to be an azz, then of course you will eliminate them when time is right....but get your $$ while you can.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-05-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im a long time landlord. It always costs more when you have to evict. Its a better bet to work with your tenant and apply for the assistance. Ive done this with just one of my tenants. That way you get paid the money congress approved. Its better to think of this as a way for landlords to get rent money rather than a way for a tenant to not pay rent. Evicting gets you zero back rent, like shooting yourself in the foot. You may get a judgement for the cash but thats worthless. Ask me how i know. I lost no tenants since the start of covid, have not lost a penny in rent. I had a few get late but that was early 2019 during the only actual close down. They caught up within 30 days and been on track since. Biden said, even as he made the call, the courts will over turn but this will buy time. You are thinking about the "deadbeats" and getting emotional, understandable because its real $$. The way to get your rent money is to apply for the relief money if the tenant cant pay. If a tenant isnt paying to be an azz, then of course you will eliminate them when time is right....but get your $$ while you can.
Thats a nice little story you made up there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 11:54 AM Reply   
your glass is half empty.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-05-2021, 11:59 AM Reply   
Yell upstairs to your grandma and have her fill it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
yell upstairs to your grandma and have her fill it.
lol!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 12:20 PM Reply   
P, I explained the issue from the landlords POV, you seemed to only see it as the loser tenants getting another handout. These two are not necessarily mutually exclusive. A loser tenant could get free rent relief, true. I also get the opportunity to collect too. I only started the process of Govt $ with my tenant last month. I'll update when/if i get paid.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-07-2021, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
You give a nice little strawman story . Unfortunately your story isn’t the norm and I bet if you polled anyone of us in here who owned property and one of our legit renters was couple months late due unforeseen circumstances and was willing to work together to have a plan none of us would be evicting any of them. Of course your solution is based on the government bailing people out and paying their bills. And not on the actual renter being a responsible party.

The norm/majority of the people this law is protecting as pointed out in the latest data set are the millions of deadbeats that have zero intention of paying anything and are living rent free in someone else’s property for over 6 months with zero recourse. Of course you lose money evicting someone. The process is awful , it’s usually ugly, and you’re in a rock and hard place , But once again you’re logic is flawed because you can’t step outside your basement to the reality of the rest of what’s going on. . Any logical property owner presented with your scenario would most likely understand and give some leeway, take advantage of the programs being offered to recoup monetarily. It’s definitely not worth evicting someone for short term missed payments. But if you didn’t get rent for 6 mos -year from a deadbeat there is no way evicting them isn’t better financially for you In the long term. You cut your loss and move on. You don’t keep double down and losing more. Well unless you’re a democrat . Because everyone deserves free handouts.

The problem is once again the dummycrats just blanket everyone under one sweeping bill of free money, rather then formulate a very direct streamlined process that requires people to meet certain criteria before the eviction exception applies. People should have to show that they have consistently made payments have been a “good tenant” and are simply falling under distress in which the program is designed for. It’s should t apply to every deadbeat with a sweeping national policy. It should be case based . The eviction process needs a complete overhaul and the time/money associated with it could be condensed greatly,but once again nobody wants to call a POS a POS The property owners have less rights then their tenants. Explain how thats fair………amd this law extends that gap to the tenants
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-07-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
You give a nice little strawman story . Unfortunately your story isn’t the norm and I bet if you polled anyone of us in here who owned property and one of our legit renters was couple months late due unforeseen circumstances and was willing to work together to have a plan none of us would be evicting any of them. Of course your solution is based on the government bailing people out and paying their bills. And not on the actual renter being a responsible party.
None of this relates to sn95's original point. The eviction ban and govt subsidies aren't his solution. He was saying that it's smarter as a landlord to take advantage of the program than to try and fight the eviction ban in court. He was replying to a post that was essentially saying something stupid. If the govt is going to take away your property rights under the guise of emergency measures then it makes sense that you should be compensated. Whether the govt should be doing this is secondary to the conversion and is not being addressed directly. I don't really see Republicans fighting the eviction ban as much as they fight mask wearing. Not even remotely close.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-08-2021, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
None of this relates to sn95's original point. The eviction ban and govt subsidies aren't his solution. He was saying that it's smarter as a landlord to take advantage of the program than to try and fight the eviction ban in court. He was replying to a post that was essentially saying something stupid. If the govt is going to take away your property rights under the guise of emergency measures then it makes sense that you should be compensated. Whether the govt should be doing this is secondary to the conversion and is not being addressed directly. I don't really see Republicans fighting the eviction ban as much as they fight mask wearing. Not even remotely close.
I think you need to re reread his paragraph , because you’re making inferences off facts and ideas that were not stated . His first line stated . Im a long time landlord. It always costs more when you have to evict. Its a better bet to work with your tenant and apply for the assistance. and then a later stated . Evicting gets you zero back rent, like shooting yourself in the foot. You may get a judgement for the cash but thats worthless

That’s not pertaining to the law put in place at the moment. The argument.being made here was that the eviction law preventing property owners from eviction. Is complete utter bull****. His story was in response to that law in its defense.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2021, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think you need to re reread his paragraph , because you’re making inferences off facts and ideas that were not stated . His first line stated . Im a long time landlord. It always costs more when you have to evict. Its a better bet to work with your tenant and apply for the assistance. and then a later stated . Evicting gets you zero back rent, like shooting yourself in the foot. You may get a judgement for the cash but thats worthless

That’s not pertaining to the law put in place at the moment. The argument.being made here was that the eviction law preventing property owners from eviction. Is complete utter bull****. His story was in response to that law in its defense.
You need to reread yourself.

"That’s not pertaining to the law put in place at the moment."

"apply for the assistance"

I'm reading that as apply for the assistance that is the law in place at the moment. In Florida only a small percentage of the assistance provided by the Fed is being distributed by the state. At least partly because landlords aren't following through on applying for it.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/real-e...al-assistance/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I thought the original point was Biden with the stroke of a pen went against a Supreme Court ruling and mandated the forfeiture of your private property rights. He did so knowing it is illegal and did it anyway. His cronies in congress simply had the response of "who is going to stop you?". That should scare the hell out of anyone.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2021, 1:57 PM Reply   
If you would just become a statistic this website could improve dramatically. Or...
https://i.redd.it/3nvslwuw8xf71.jpg

Visited the pharmacy today. There was a line for the jabs, first time ive seen a line for several months. This is a good sign for my community.
In other places, not so good. Anyone have ANY idea why this group would be cheering a lack of vaccines? Hmmm. Where could they possibly get this bad info??? must be the Evil MSM's.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ie-taylor?rl=1
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2021, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you would just become a statistic this website could improve dramatically. Or...
https://i.redd.it/3nvslwuw8xf71.jpg

Visited the pharmacy today. There was a line for the jabs, first time ive seen a line for several months. This is a good sign for my community.
In other places, not so good. Anyone have ANY idea why this group would be cheering a lack of vaccines? Hmmm. Where could they possibly get this bad info??? must be the Evil MSM's.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ie-taylor?rl=1
As$hole, I’m not anti-vax like you’ve been lying and saying. If I was, I certainly wouldn’t be coming back here multiple times asking everyone questions. I’m actually pretty close to getting it, but I want my questions answered. You’ve answered none of them. I also said there’s a chance I may have already had it and might have antibodies. I’m currently looking into where to get tested near my hood.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2021, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
As$hole, I’m not anti-vax like you’ve been lying and saying. If I was, I certainly wouldn’t be coming back here multiple times asking everyone questions. I’m actually pretty close to getting it, but I want my questions answered. You’ve answered none of them. I also said there’s a chance I may have already had it and might have antibodies. I’m currently looking into where to get tested near my hood.
I actually did toss out the olive branch of info on your question. Perhaps you missed the link.

In today’s MMWR, a study of COVID-19 infections in Kentucky among people who were previously infected with SAR-CoV-2 shows that unvaccinated individuals are more than twice as likely to be reinfected with COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated after initially contracting the virus. These data further indicate that COVID-19 vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity alone and that vaccines, even after prior infection, help prevent reinfections.

“If you have had COVID-19 before, please still get vaccinated,” said CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky. “This study shows you are twice as likely to get infected again if you are unvaccinated. Getting the vaccine is the best way to protect yourself and others around you, especially as the more contagious Delta variant spreads around the country.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
Whoops^^^
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Did they ever get a final tally of Obummer’s super spreader event?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-08-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Here’s a much better view. Not a single mask in sight at the dems shindig. There’s those guidelines they’re forcing on full display.

Name:  534A7170-5C3D-45BC-A6A7-526850E13E5A.jpg
Views: 995
Size:  86.0 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here’s a much better view. Not a single mask in sight at the dems shindig. There’s those guidelines they’re forcing on full display.

Attachment 46428
Huh, that's the problem you have with Obama? The birthday was in a tent so technically "outside" and they are not required to wear masks. But whatever, that photo looks like one of the weddings he done striked, that's bit of a bigger problem for me.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2021, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Huh, that's the problem you have with Obama? The birthday was in a tent so technically "outside" and they are not required to wear masks. But whatever, that photo looks like one of the weddings he done striked, that's bit of a bigger problem for me.
COVID tents, which is really just hot boxing the Kung flu, (had to throw that term in there for the resident stoner, 95) are physically the world record holding largest form of virtue signaling of all time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2021, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:

Attachment 46428
Don't worry. Apparently they are "sophisticated" so they can not wear them while making the "unsophisticated" wear them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2021, 8:34 AM Reply   
I think we might need to press a reset button because there may be certain things incorrectly implied/inferred that the other person doesn’t get. Then then that gets compounded by others trying to interpret it which adds another layer of confusion.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Republicans that refuse the vaccines and then get Covid for some strange reason choose go to hospitals. A hospital is a place where these people dont trust or believe a thing the nurses and doctors have been saying for months. Why? Why the change of mind?
And then when they get really sick, they beg for the vaccine. Why?
Is there any other source other than FOX, Newsmax and the like that are still anti vax? Anyone?
Seems an insurance company may be making some coverage decision changes in the near future, like you dont get vaccinated, you pay your own bill. Business will lead the way to vax card admission back into life.
One of my best friends, my painter, a trump rally attendee and anti vaxer got covid about 10 days ago. He is an athlete. It kicked his azz, he was in bed for 5 days, lost 12 lbs, rash all over his body, cant taste food....Ive never seen him sick a single day in over 25 years. Once out of bed he never quarantined himself or wore a mask. He refused to get tested too. He infected his girlfriend who had breast cancer last year. She ended up in the hospital for 5 days. Even his/our other trump voting friends are pissed at him for infecting who knows how many more people we dont know. This is precisely how covid gets worse, what doesnt kill you ....mutates and comes back to try again. He is on the shun list right now. Hey mark, Guess its his body, his freedom, his choice to infect everyone in range.
Get your Fing shot fools.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2021, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Republicans that refuse the vaccines and then get Covid for some strange reason choose go to hospitals. A hospital is a place where these people dont trust or believe a thing the nurses and doctors have been saying for months. Why? Why the change of mind?
And then when they get really sick, they beg for the vaccine. Why?
Is there any other source other than FOX, Newsmax and the like that are still anti vax? Anyone?
Seems an insurance company may be making some coverage decision changes in the near future, like you dont get vaccinated, you pay your own bill. Business will lead the way to vax card admission back into life.
One of my best friends, my painter, a trump rally attendee and anti vaxer got covid about 10 days ago. He is an athlete. It kicked his azz, he was in bed for 5 days, lost 12 lbs, rash all over his body, cant taste food....Ive never seen him sick a single day in over 25 years. Once out of bed he never quarantined himself or wore a mask. He refused to get tested too. He infected his girlfriend who had breast cancer last year. She ended up in the hospital for 5 days. Even his/our other trump voting friends are pissed at him for infecting who knows how many more people we dont know. This is precisely how covid gets worse, what doesnt kill you ....mutates and comes back to try again. He is on the shun list right now. Hey mark, Guess its his body, his freedom, his choice to infect everyone in range.
Get your Fing shot fools.
The big questions here are: Why can’t you leave other people alone? It’s just like the TDS you can’t shake.

Why do you keep lying about what Fox et al say?

You are who your friends are. Thanks for telling us the story and proving who you are. Anyone who would knowingly do what your bestie did should be pummeled. Just like you. After the quarantine period, of course.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
The big questions here are: Why can’t you leave other people alone? It’s just like the TDS you can’t shake.

Why do you keep lying about what Fox et al say?

You are who your friends are. Thanks for telling us the story and proving who you are. Anyone who would knowingly do what your bestie did should be pummeled. Just like you. After the quarantine period, of course.

The only question is, Why are you not vaccinated? Are you healthy? Then you have no reason not to do the right thing.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-johnson-pause

As you do the exact same thing, for the exact same reasons. You are a fool.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-09-2021, 10:35 AM Reply   
I have had 4 people I know die of covid. 3 were perfectly healthy and suffocated alone in the hospital. Sure they had a low chance of dying but they still did. I bet they all wish they had the opportunity to get a vaccine. Your chances are low but why would you not protect against that small percentage.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-10-2021, 9:00 PM Reply   
Another grain of sand passes through the hourglass of this country’s status. Thanks to libtards, we are in a death spiral. F you libtards.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/oregon...ority-students
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-10-2021, 10:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Another grain of sand passes through the hourglass of this country’s status. Thanks to libtards, we are in a death spiral. F you libtards.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/oregon...ority-students
Seems like most of the sand is getting caught in your vag.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2021, 1:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems like most of the sand is getting caught in your vag.
How’s your syphilis treatment going after that wild weekend with the sheep?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-09-2021, 5:16 PM Reply   
Ha ha, just saw a classic numpty hot take on twitter, they were going to cancel their health insurance because the insurer was going to increase the rates for the non-vaccinated. Ha ha, classic, wonder how that will work out for them. Rightwingers love business rights, "the market" and capitalism until they are on the receiving end of it.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-09-2021, 6:37 PM Reply   
"Your blame of the unvaccinated as the reason for covid to continue is a complete lie, it’s a nice attempt to instill fear , but far from the reality."

This is the ignorant dumb**** statement of the day. You seriously don't know what the hell you're talking about. Be this dumb**** p.o.s.:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-r...134950826.html

You can't deny that over 90% of the people hospitalized today for COVID are unvaccinated. There's no denying it. The unvaccinated people ARE the ones keeping COVID going. It's a fact, and you won't be able to post any reliable sources to the contrary. Stop being stupid.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-10-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
"Your blame of the unvaccinated as the reason for covid to continue is a complete lie, it’s a nice attempt to instill fear , but far from the reality."

This is the ignorant dumb**** statement of the day. You seriously don't know what the hell you're talking about. Be this dumb**** p.o.s.:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-r...134950826.html

You can't deny that over 90% of the people hospitalized today for COVID are unvaccinated. There's no denying it. The unvaccinated people ARE the ones keeping COVID going. It's a fact, and you won't be able to post any reliable sources to the contrary. Stop being stupid.
So wait which is it ,,,,,, deaths are the main driver or positivity rates ? You’ve contradicted yourself now .

You just got done claiming deaths are a small portion , yet her you are using them to try and further an obnoxious argument that only unvaccinated are spreading the virus. The CDC already stated people with the vaccine catch and transmit the virus just like the unvaccinated. Gee why would the CDC have all that information and make a big deal about it. Here’s a hint. The answer because vaccinated people are getting and transmitting the variant.

I don’t deny the fact 90 percent of people in hospital today are unvaccinated. I deny they fact that the amount of deaths and I’ll is no where near the verge of state closures, and mask mandates.

I had covid, I have the vaccine. I also caught the delta , So have 7 of the 10 of the 10 vaccinated individuals at work. Of the 8 non vaccinated , 0 have caught the delta 3 had covid.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-10-2021 at 10:10 AM.