Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Spotless)      Join Date: May 2016       06-16-2016, 9:46 AM Reply   
As a wakeboard dad, one of the best experiences in my life was when I my son landed his first HS 540. He later fell in love with the TS Off-Axis 540 which later became his 720. Nick helped develop the Spotless formula and was a fanatic about keeping the boat Spotless, hence our name. We lost him last year to melanoma skin cancer last year, so remember to wear your sunscreen!

Spotless is a One-Step, Advanced Technology, Water Spot Remover with UV Protection Wax
• Dissolves Water Spots and Protects Against UV Damage
• No Odor & Leaves Bright Finish
• Safe for Daily Use on Painted Surfaces, Fiberglass, Glass, Stainless Steel and Aluminum

For more info: click on our banner ad on WW, visit www.spotlessboat.com, call 844-540-1080

Have fun with this while we give away some product.

Here is our Spotless WW forum 540 contest. Post a 540 video link of you or your son or daughter on this thread. I will judge the first 3 videos as one heat and so on. Judging will be based on intensity, style, and difficulty. Video can include other tricks but ONLY the 540 will be judged. The winner will be awarded a double sample pack of Spotless. I have set aside 3 sample packs so that is up to 3 heats on or before Nov 1, 2016. Due to shipping regulations, we cannot ship outside continental 48 USA, so if that happens that winner will agree that we donate sample pack to upcoming WW Toys for Tots Action that Spotless participates in.