Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       04-28-2015, 10:33 AM Reply   
I want to re-do my RCA cables in my boat. when I got the boat, there was one cable that had a short and I cut off the end and spliced another end on it as a temp fix. but I'm getting some intermittent connection problems again so I'm thinking I'll just bite the bullet and get some good RCA's.

I want good, solid quality, but I don't want to spend any more than I have to. I have the WS420SQ, so I'm planning on running a pair of 4-channel RCA's. That will get me from the head unit to the 420, and from the 420 back to the 3 sets of inputs for towers/cabins/sub amps.

I've come up with a few choices. I'd like to know what you all would recommend for the best balance of price with quality.

Option 1: KnuKonceptz Karma = $52 shipped for a pair of 4 channel cables

Quote:
Karma SS RCA Cables - The New Karma SS line features a new braid shield to go along with its twisted Smoke/Silver design. Each channel also receives a mylar foil shield, blocking out unwanted noise from entering your audio signal. Termination of the Karma SS RCA is made complete with turbine cut, Black Chrome RCA connectors. Each end uses rubber o-rings to provide a sure grip for installation of the Karma SS Kable.
Also Available in 2 Channel, the KARSS4.6M is a 6 Meter (19.5ft) RCA Cable

Option 2: KnuKonceptz Krystal = $67 shipped for a pair of 4 channel cables

Quote:
The Krystal Kable is the Fort Knox of cables. This cable contains 4 different types of shield / noise rejection characteristics all in one cable! Each Pair is shielded by a Copper Foil to eliminate crosstalk and improve stereo separation. Features Include: Twisted Pair, Copper Foil wrapped Audio Signal Sub-Layer PVC Jacket Mylar Foil Shield Tinned Copper Braid Covering 98% of the surface area Gold Plated Metal Ends with Diagonal Kut Konnection The 6 Meter (19.5ft) 4 Channel Cable is finished in a rugged translucent smoke color PVC.
Option 3: Triple Shielded Xscorpion Ebay Cables = $26 Shipped for 2 pairs of 4 channel cables

Quote:
•4 channel RCA interconnect cables
•Triple shielded to remove noise
•Twisted design
•OFC balanced
•Dynamic zero noise high performance design
•Gold plated ends
•20' length
Option 4 = ???????????????

Last edited by trayson; 04-28-2015 at 10:35 AM.