Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (AZVLX)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-13-2012, 9:14 AM Reply   
Just a heads up, I take my VLX out almost everyday that I'm home, which is usually stretches of 2-3 weeks at a time. I'm a couple minutes from the lake and I put in either at site six or just above Parker. Always lookin for cool peeps in Havasu or Parker to join in for a pull or just hangin out. Pitching for gas and beer is always nice, and the occasional wipe down...but if you're just strapped, in town, and just need to get out there, you're still welcome to come!

I'm new to town, and don't know a lot of people yet so the more the merrier...and bigger the wake!!
Early morning and late evening sessions are the best out here, but all day on the lake is cool too. Feel free to hit me up for some Wakeboarding or surfing and fun in the sun.

Dan
303-589-0236
2007 Malibu VLX
RONIX Ibex
LF surfboard
Old     (ballast_2500)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-22-2012, 10:26 AM Reply   
Hi- I live hear in Beaumont ,Ca.yet my sister live there in Lake Havasu City. I rode for 12 yrs. and have purchase 5 boats & 3 Jet skis in the last 10 yrs. We went every week to Mohave to ride& on the River. I am between boats as I sold our '07 Wakesetter LSV 2 yrs. ago. I would love to help you out to be a third & for Gas, Drive/ Wipe down...I would ride every week there or down here off season. I 46 now but have the passion as if I were 21. Call me so I can have your # when I shoot up there. I was there on Labor Day putting out business card reading " give me a pull for $100.00 ( 30 min) no one responded? I'm self employied and can get out of town pretty much when ever. Thanks George 909-938-8950
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       09-22-2012, 2:20 PM Reply   
Labor day weekend at Havasu is the wrong time to be giving out cards saying you want a tug for $100. I think most people got the wrong idea......
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       09-22-2012, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf1985 View Post
Labor day weekend at Havasu is the wrong time to be giving out cards saying you want a tug for $100. I think most people got the wrong idea......
That is really funny.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-22-2012, 4:40 PM Reply   
Hahahaha! Very funny!!
Old     (AZVLX)      Join Date: Sep 2012       02-06-2013, 9:14 AM Reply   
Haha that's funny as hell!

So yeah, I just jumped back on here. Just on the lake yesterday, water is great with a half wetsuit.
Anyway, my number's at the top so just let me know when you're in town and we'll go!
Old     (AZVLX)      Join Date: Sep 2012       02-25-2013, 6:45 AM Reply   
Anyone planning on coming to the river for spring break? I am off and free all of march and some of April! Come on down, plenty of room on the boat, and water is warning up
Old     (riding23)      Join Date: May 2009       05-08-2013, 5:45 PM Reply   
dan,

I'm up in Vegas but been dying to come down to havasu and check it out! Dont really wanna come down during a party weekend as I dont want to deal with all the crowds, but would be interested in coming down during the week and have someone to kinda show me around if you are interested? Take you out for a day of riding in exchange? lol