Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       12-06-2010, 1:38 PM Reply   
I picked up a 2009 Palmer legend with flf rocker, capped sidwalls its a 164.5 and has only been ridden twice. This boards is fast as hell and very stiff. I liked it but was still a bit small for me as a pow board. I'm a big dude so my loss is your gain.

I'm looking for 200 obo.

also a set of 2008 Burton ions in size 10.5 they are 500 dollar boots and have only been worn 3-4 times. perfect condition looking for 150 bucks for these.

and last but not least 2007 Cartels size L. I got these as replacements when i snapped mine hitting a tree.... I used them 5-6 times before getting some co'2s. These are stiff and very supportive. 80 bucks

email me if interested in more info
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       12-13-2010, 10:19 AM Reply   
Doood.... Some smokin' deals there Nick. I'd love to take that board off your hands. What's up, you still got it?

Someone jump on those Cartel's. That's a deal. Man, maybe I should take all of it and sell my Rome.

Anyone want a 158 Rome with Large P1's?
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       12-13-2010, 8:37 PM Reply   
Evan what up. I still have the board and bindings. I had pulled the board out of the garage this weekend its a Timeless not a legend. and its 164cm.
its a 09/10. Its basically new and doesn't have any base gouges. It literally has 2 or 3 small scratch types marks to the base that can taken off with a typical stone grind. Its really petty but thought I may as well mention it.

The bindings are bomb. I rock cartels too and love them, These came after I already bought some new 08;s so I only wore them a few times on a secondary board.. It would be a pretty bombproof pow set up. I rode this set up it when it was deep in the morning and mank as the day went on but the board just smashed and cut right thru it like nothing . I liked that alot

i could meet up with you to show you the board one day just let me know or i can email you some pictures
Old     (cramm)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-24-2010, 8:16 PM Reply   
I need a pair of bindings. Do you know if they will mount to a rome board?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       12-25-2010, 2:33 PM Reply   
Yup, for sure. I've got P1's on my Rome.