Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 28, 2009

Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-22-2009, 11:29 AM Reply   
I am going to order more of this type of LED lighting from China next week. I order some every month or so, just thought I'd through it out there if anybody was looking for it. Runs about $6 a foot and comes in lengths from 3" to 10 feet. Colors are white, blue, green, yellow and red.

I've used it in my boat for interior accent lighting, cup holders and speakers, swim platform, and vents.

The strips are waterproof and have a 3M backing. As long as theres not a crazy amount of people wanting it no shipping because I have a flat rate box and its only half full with my current order.

Here's some pics of the strips.

Text description

Text description
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       07-22-2009, 11:54 AM Reply   
I've ordered from this guy in the past. Fast shipping, good prices, lights have held up very well for about the last 6 months in my pontoon boat. Email him for discoutn pricing...I paid about $3.50/foot.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/winterlamlam__W0QQ_armrsZ1

kllamwinter@gmail.com
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       07-22-2009, 11:55 AM Reply   
same style lighting as above.

the 3m backing is not very good. I ended up using 3m double sided tape. It's held up very well.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-22-2009, 12:23 PM Reply   
Price me on (2) 4 foot sections of blue. I want it for my gunnels.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-22-2009, 12:44 PM Reply   
Hey Adam, how was that guys shipping and does he do custom lengths?
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-22-2009, 12:56 PM Reply   
Wrote back to my guy in China and here is the brake down on price by foot it actually depends on the color you order. Red 4.18 per foot, Yellow 4.18 per foot, Green 6.24 per foot, Blue 4.72 per foot, white 6.24 per foot.

So jeff 2 4 foot sections of blue would cost $37.76
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       07-22-2009, 12:57 PM Reply   
Robert,

The $3.5 /ft included shipping. I emailed him and told him what I wanted he sent me back a price including shipping. I ordered 14 feet, cost me $48 shipped. It shipped fast considering it was from overseas. His came pre-packaged in packages marked by length. so I'm assuming it is specific lengths.

My guess is it's all the same stuff???

I was very surprised at how bright it was. I have the blue.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-22-2009, 3:18 PM Reply   
I'm not sure how much of a price difference there may be but www.superbrightleds.com has the exact same thing.