Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2017, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
I was saying alluding to the fishiness on how the BODY CAM footage is GONE

dumbass. people later succumb to their injuries? no fvcking shyt

WHO KNOWS IF LAW ENFORCEMENT MADE HIM AFTER! Law enforcement is doing many questionable things, like deleting bodycam footage
You brought it up genius. You acted as though that kind of thing never happens. It's part of the whole conspiracy.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-28-2017, 10:10 PM Reply   
then its a complete miscommunication, apologies

anyone hear the new story?

Quote:
On Wednesday, The Washington Post reported that the FBI received a document detailing a supposed email from Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who was at the time the head of the Democratic National Committee, where she said someone in the Department of Justice told her Attorney General Loretta Lynch was containing the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email practices as secretary of state. The report said the details came from "a dubious Russian document" and that this document influenced Comey's decision to make his thinking on the case public. On Friday, CNN reported that Comey acted on this document, even though he knew it to be fake.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/28/politi...inkId=38105285

so lets get this straight... the narrative now is that this hugely revealing email was a "fake document" and comey "knew it was fake" and acted on it anyway

For real?

this whole ****ing Russia blaming is a great scapegoat when tools exist to alter email headers!!!

wake up, people. Any damning emails that get leaked from here on out are going to be deemed FAKE from Russia no matter what
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-29-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
wake up, people. Any damning emails that get leaked from here on out are going to be deemed FAKE from Russia no matter what
Have you considered that what you are advocating is EXACTLY the goal of a Russian disinformation campaign? Basically to put enough fact, semi-fact-doctored-bs, and pure-bs out there that nobody knows what's true anymore and nobody can trust anything.

I'm thinking trump-campaign collusion is probably not going to be found/proven, but there's going to be PLENTY of evidence of Russian propaganda, and plenty of evidence of American pols, talking heads, and voters foolishly gobbling it down.

[note that I'm not limiting foolish reliance on Russian disinformation to any particular political party or media outlet -- I think everybody has gotten got]
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-29-2017, 9:50 AM Reply   
to answer your question, yes, but that doesn't mean both sides can't play that move (sides being Russia and DNC/deep state)

but Wikileaks doesn't doctor ****. they don't make stuff up. they have never been about that and never will be.

new site that is being kept up to date to follow without the media spin

keep in mind if this Seth rich story is true, it brings down the ENTIRE Russian narrative

www.sethrich.info

Last edited by prowake; 05-29-2017 at 9:58 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-29-2017, 1:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
to answer your question, yes, but that doesn't mean both sides can't play that move (sides being Russia and DNC/deep state)

but Wikileaks doesn't doctor ****. they don't make stuff up. they have never been about that and never will be.

keep in mind if this Seth rich story is true, it brings down the ENTIRE Russian narrative

www.sethrich.info
The plot thickens. The police DC police chief who oversaw the case was in discussions with top democrats. Very interesting, but you will not see it on the fake news network CNN because they are talking about Russian Unicorns
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-29-2017, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
8 murdered in Mississippi last night

Libs say 'haha repubs, that happened in a RED state!'

only to find out the shooter was black and a liberal lolol
Wow what a surprise!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-29-2017, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Keep in mind that of its not true, it doesn't.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-29-2017, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:

Not sure what you consider to be the narrative, but what does this have to do with the Podesta emails?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-29-2017, 6:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Keep in mind that of its not true, it doesn't.
acknowledged, of course. But wikileaks emails (which none have ever been fake) point sharply towards this theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Not sure what you consider to be the narrative, but what does this have to do with the Podesta emails?
The narrative is that Trump and Russia colluded and hacked the emails. Without Russia hacking the emails, the story falls apart. YES there was many a shyt-posts circulating on social media, but the russians who pushed that did it for the money (website ads and they made a LOT) and were not affiliated with government efforts. I know the whole point of this Russia shpeal has been lost through the constant uproars, but originally the point of being upset is that "Russia" hacked the DNC, exposing THEIR corruption(Firing DNC chair Debbie W Schultz, Firing CNN Donna Brazil), which means they were "meddling with our election." Even that logic is an oxymoron.

It is sorta well known Guccifer dumped Podestas emails and it was widely known he did it by using the password "password" to access the emails. Guccifer is not affiliated with Russia.

heres an even better site (they keep on coming) that addresses the seth rich questions: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...solved-murder/

Last edited by prowake; 05-29-2017 at 6:53 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-29-2017, 7:47 PM Reply   
Trumps team probably DID have a healthy relationship with Russia, which Hillary and Podesta knew and exploited with the hack lie.

If you take out the part about the Russian government hacking the DNC, then there is nothing WRONG with having standard healthy diplomatic relations

Trumps team was ALL spied on for months in attempts to dig up dirt. What evidence did they unveil? NOTHING other than normal memory lapses of specifics like, how many times did you communicate with Russia "back when they didnt hack the DNC"

use your brain, libs. Nothing is sticking on Trump. He isnt the devil. His mission was to eradicate corruption and big money corruption is doing their very darndest to not make it happen by repeating repeating repeating repeating uproar and backlash and drama drama drama. Resist! Resist! Resist!

if it can be proven that the Russian Govt never did ANYthing, and that months of spying on the Trump team never uncovered ANY scandalist acts, where does that leave us?

What do you think the public would find if the obama administration was spied on for months? The DNC email leak was a very good indicator

Last edited by prowake; 05-29-2017 at 7:49 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-30-2017, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:

www.sethrich.info
What are you talking about? Wikileaks several times has promised "huge leaks" only to not deliver or completely underwhelm. Can we get off the absolute conspiracy wormhole you have gone down? Guccifer has lied before and is probably lying now. I don't know when you started following hacks but it is very common practice for these guys to lie/exaggerate to boost their rep. Kimdotcom hasn't done anything of relevance since the 90s and has been full of **** for a while. You need to start thinking for yourself and getting off these self-promoting sites run by these guys.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-30-2017, 12:20 PM Reply   
Trumps about to release his next run of cool hats
Attached Images

Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-30-2017, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
What are you talking about? Wikileaks several times has promised "huge leaks" only to not deliver or completely underwhelm. Can we get off the absolute conspiracy wormhole you have gone down? Guccifer has lied before and is probably lying now. I don't know when you started following hacks but it is very common practice for these guys to lie/exaggerate to boost their rep. Kimdotcom hasn't done anything of relevance since the 90s and has been full of **** for a while. You need to start thinking for yourself and getting off these self-promoting sites run by these guys.

Underwhelm?

In case you forgot, Wikileaks is the reason why the DNC chair had to step down, and Donna Brazil getting fired

Not to mention this whole russia trump witch hunt

Underwhelm. Lol. Never underestimate liberal stupidity
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-30-2017, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Underwhelm?

In case you forgot, Wikileaks is the reason why the DNC chair had to step down, and Donna Brazil getting fired

Not to mention this whole russia trump witch hunt

Underwhelm. Lol. Never underestimate liberal stupidity
Again, you show your IQ level by not being able to read and comprehend a forum board post. While Wikileaks has had several substantial leaks, they have also had several non-stories they claimed to be huge. The fact you could only point to two speaks to that. Your entire argument hinges on a guy named kimdotcom, another named Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks. I can't think of a ****tier set of things to draw an argument from.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-30-2017, 2:00 PM Reply   
prove one wikileak to be fake, retard
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-30-2017, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
prove one wikileak to be fake, retard
How about "October Surprise"?

Has he delivered the CIA hacking tools he promised?

What about the private CIA that turned out to be absolutely nothing?

The emails about the U.S. Spying on occupy? Absolutely nothing. All hype again.

Syria emails showed nothing we didn't already know.

Want me to keep going or are you good?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-30-2017, 2:34 PM Reply   
hype is subjective

show me fake

spoiler alert - you cant

so that being cleared up, decipher this REAL email between clinton and podesta you liberal nut

Last edited by prowake; 05-30-2017 at 2:36 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-30-2017, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
hype is subjective

show me fake
If you say that something is something, and it isn't, it's fake. I don't know how else I can explain that to you. I said it, Wikileaks has had some big stuff. But it has also had some absolute bull**** that has ruined its credibility to be taken for 100% true. All of those things I mentioned are an example of that and this Seth Rich thing could go the same way as all of them. Again, I don't know how else to explain it to you now, I have given multiple examples but you're so far up Julian's ass you can't think for yourself.

Your post above shows nothing outside of planning for an election.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-30-2017, 2:52 PM Reply   
Oh! I didn't realize you suddenly had majority ruling on opinion and deemed real emails fake!

#liberallogic
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-30-2017, 2:55 PM Reply   
Yeah, planning on an election by pinning a non-existent collusion with Russia to hack the DNC
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-30-2017, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh! I didn't realize you suddenly had majority ruling on opinion and deemed real emails fake!

#liberallogic
Said nothing about the email being fake. I'm sure it's real. But it doesn't really say all that much. Like I've said before, I don't really care about the Trump Russia thing, it will probably end up the way the Benghazi thing ended up, but you have come back with nothing on the Wikileaks argument so I can only assume you don't have one.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-30-2017, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, planning on an election by pinning a non-existent collusion with Russia to hack the DNC
Didn't Repiblicans do the same with 7 million dollar Bengazi committee? I'm sure there are emails saying we should press on with the Benghazi stuff during the election because it's working. It doesn't show anything except you're a sheep who hangs onto the nonsense from these guys. Think for yourself if you're so smart.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-30-2017, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Didn't Repiblicans do the same with 7 million dollar Bengazi committee? I'm sure there are emails saying we should press on with the Benghazi stuff during the election because it's working. It doesn't show anything except you're a sheep who hangs onto the nonsense from these guys. Think for yourself if you're so smart.
if you havent noticed by now, top representatives are well above the law, removing any evidence by any means necessary. this is notably different than being spied on for months with no evidence found.

top reps fudged up big time with the 4 trillion dollars missing and 9/11, US-supplied anti aircraft weapons in the wrong hands in benghazi, and now the murder of seth rich

lots of holes are left, in just the right places to avoid anyone in particular taking responsibility
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-30-2017, 5:52 PM Reply   
Your tinfoil hat is a bit tight
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-30-2017, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
if you havent noticed by now, top representatives are well above the law, removing any evidence by any means necessary. this is notably different than being spied on for months with no evidence found.

top reps fudged up big time with the 4 trillion dollars missing and 9/11, US-supplied anti aircraft weapons in the wrong hands in benghazi, and now the murder of seth rich

lots of holes are left, in just the right places to avoid anyone in particular taking responsibility
Why do you keep saying "no evidence"? Do you think that the public has seen all of the pertinent information related to the Russia FBI case? One of Trump's top advisers resigned less than a month into Trump's presidency due to lying about talks with Russians. The AG recused himself from the Russian investigation due to lying about talks with Russians. I'm not 100% convinced that there was collusion, but to act as there is nothing to see is a bit of delusional partisanship.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-30-2017, 6:21 PM Reply   
im saying no evidence because thats what the heads of the intelligence agencies have been saying for months, with a common sense spin

example:

if you believe there are hidden gems not released to the public then you are high. the libs on the inside have been leaking anything and everything pertinent and not
if you believe months of spying provided nothing, then you are right, because nothing came out of spying for months
if you believe months of spying requires months and months and dozens and dozens of intelligence officials to find questionable ****, then you are high.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-30-2017, 10:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
im saying no evidence because thats what the heads of the intelligence agencies have been saying for months, with a common sense spin

example:

if you believe there are hidden gems not released to the public then you are high. the libs on the inside have been leaking anything and everything pertinent and not
if you believe months of spying provided nothing, then you are right, because nothing came out of spying for months
if you believe months of spying requires months and months and dozens and dozens of intelligence officials to find questionable ****, then you are high.
So wait, you're gonna go off about how you can't trust the heads of intelligence and then point to them to prove your point? I think you are high.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-31-2017, 4:09 AM Reply   
And Seth Rich's killer is finally named... COVFEFE
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-31-2017, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
So wait, you're gonna go off about how you can't trust the heads of intelligence and then point to them to prove your point? I think you are high.
I trust they would be eager and honest about any presence of evidence against President Trump
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-31-2017, 7:10 AM Reply   
Libtards news: Breaking FBI document
Donald J. Trump definetly calouded with Russia.
Please tell the Washington Post or the New York Times.
Love Anonymous Source.

Super Top Secret.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-31-2017, 7:27 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=shawndoggy;1959818]Have you considered that what you are advocating is EXACTLY the goal of a Russian disinformation campaign? Basically to put enough fact, semi-fact-doctored-bs, and pure-bs out there that nobody knows what's true anymore and nobody can trust anything.

I'm thinking trump-campaign collusion is probably not going to be found/proven, but there's going to be PLENTY of evidence of Russian propaganda, and plenty of evidence of American pols, talking heads, and voters foolishly gobbling it down.

[note that I'm not limiting foolish reliance on Russian disinformation to any particular political party or media outlet -- I think everybody has gotten got][/QU

Trump and the Russian collusion is a bunch of BS .We do have to be concerned and take precautions. We need to require voter I.D. This was something Obama was against and Trump is for. President Trump has always believed that African Americans are just as capable as White Americans unlike Obama.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-31-2017, 7:36 AM Reply   
I know you liberals would never admit it. Donald Trump signs Executive order to have agencies review H1-B Visa programs. This is going to be really great for the American worker. This will provide so many more jobs.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
I trust they would be eager and honest about any presence of evidence against President Trump
Ahh yes only use something when it fits your conspiracy narrative. Great argument.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
I know you liberals would never admit it. Donald Trump signs Executive order to have agencies review H1-B Visa programs. This is going to be really great for the American worker. This will provide so many more jobs.
That's a fairly bipartisan effort, so I have no idea what the **** you're talking about.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-31-2017, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
This will devestate the computer industry. We regularly poach the best and brightest from the world over. France has already come out and said that if the US doesn't want you they will take them. Go in Google, Microsoft or Amazon and see who is actually coming up with the next best thing. It isn't the American worker. The Americans that work there will lose their jobs too when they stop having the people that will come up with the next big thing move to Europe.

Short-sighted and stupid.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
This will devestate the computer industry. We regularly poach the best and brightest from the world over. France has already come out and said that if the US doesn't want you they will take them. Go in Google, Microsoft or Amazon and see who is actually coming up with the next best thing. It isn't the American worker. The Americans that work there will lose their jobs too when they stop having the people that will come up with the next big thing move to Europe.

It's pretty well known it is abused in the tech industry. I agree with you, but it needs an overhaul.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's a fairly bipartisan effort, so I have no idea what the **** you're talking about.
Look it up. Going back and reversing Obama's favors/payoff to the tech industry that has taken good jobs away from Americans . Made Google, Facebook , Microsoft rich and powerful. We rewarded India well though. Get with the program you ignorant liberals you are way behind.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Look it up. Going back and reversing Obama's favors/payoff to the tech industry that has taken good jobs away from Americans . Made Google, Facebook , Microsoft rich and powerful. We rewarded India well though. Get with the program you ignorant liberals you are way behind.
Look what up? I'm very aware of what we're talking about.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post

Ignorant and Evil guess what? The American worker has already lost jobs and Google, Microsoft and Amazon have benefited with cheap labor. We are bringing unskilled worker in from India and China to further the Left Globalization agenda and Obama's payoff to tech to get him elected. Go back and look at the HB-1 bills Obama signed as he slithered out of office. The new president is more worried about the American worker. That is what he ran on and promised. He is just living up to what he promised. QUIT supporting the India . The ones that are here and have advanced degrees are not staying long. They are taking back what they have learned to India and China. This is old news wake up. We can still pick, and there will be plenty to choose from. MAGA
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ignorant and Evil guess what? The American worker has already lost jobs and Google, Microsoft and Amazon have benefited with cheap labor. We are bringing unskilled worker in from India and China to further the Left Globalization agenda and Obama's payoff to tech to get him elected. Go back and look at the HB-1 bills Obama signed as he slithered out of office. The new president is more worried about the American worker. That is what he ran on and promised. He is just living up to what he promised. QUIT supporting the India . The ones that are here and have advanced degrees are not staying long. They are taking back what they have learned to India and China. This is old news wake up. We can still pick, and there will be plenty to choose from. MAGA
You realllllllly hate capitalism.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 9:02 AM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/imdeplorabl...3025203262361/
Quote:
You realllllllly hate capitalism.
Check out you Socialist source .
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you're complaining about outsourcing work, you hate capitalism or you don't understand what it is.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-01-2017, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
boom
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
boom
Keeping capitalism alive against you communists!!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-01-2017, 9:36 AM Reply   
Didn't take long for Dennie to become a commie. LOL
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-01-2017, 9:46 AM Reply   
Thats short sighted. No pun intended JA.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 10:05 AM Reply   
We gotta take our country back from these communists like dennis!!!!!!!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-01-2017, 10:14 AM Reply   
We should have a USA only olympics! Think of how big the gold medal count would be!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
Go's to show you how dead the liberal idea's and conversation are. This is a Trump thread. Rather then trying to block progress why don't you start your own Snowflake Safe Space thread? Put your minds to it and see if you can get more then 1 page. MAGA
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-01-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Go's to show you how dead the liberal idea's and conversation are. This is a Trump thread. Rather then trying to block progress why don't you start your own Snowflake Safe Space thread? Put your minds to it and see if you can get more then 1 page. MAGA
Sounds like you are looking for your own MAGA echo chamber (safe space)?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just trying to sniff out the anti-capitalists in this country. If I need to be in the Trump thread to do that, then so be it.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-01-2017, 10:40 AM Reply   
so all trump supporters must be all in for flooding america with low-wage earning wetbacks, yes? because thats capitalism too!

complete lack of logic and judgement from the left again
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
so all trump supporters must be all in for flooding america with low-wage earning wetbacks, yes? because thats capitalism too!

Yes! That is capitalism! Make America Great Again!!!!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:

Prowake nice one. That was my point. The commie left does not care about America. All they care bout is supporting Globalization and fighting anything good for America. At least all of the people on the right that i know supported Obama because of his message at he beginning even though we knew it was a lie to get votes. Obama lined his supporters wallets and doubled the national debt. Libs start a liberal post and see if you can get it going. Sorry to tell you Liberalism is dead. All you have left are lies and innuendos. It is the left specifically Barack Obama who signed executive orders before leaving office. DEMOCRATS ARE EVIL OR IGNORANT.

Last edited by deneng; 06-01-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-01-2017, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry to tell you Liberalism is dead. All you have left are lies and innuendos.MAGA
Haha I remember the same thing being said by the talking heads on MSNBC after the 2008 election. One thing we can be sure of with a wide swing of the pendulum... it starts to swing back to the middle eventually.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Haha I remember the same thing being said by the talking heads on MSNBC after the 2008 election. One thing we can be sure of with a wide swing of the pendulum... it starts to swing back to the middle eventually.
OK it is going to swing back. Sure.

Last edited by deneng; 06-01-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
prowake nice one. That was my point. The commie left does not care about america. All they care bout is supporting globalization and fighting anything good for america. At least all of the people on the right that i know supported obama because of his message at he beginning even though we knew it was a lie to get votes. Obama lined his supporters wallets and doubled the national debt. Libs start a liberal post and see if you can get it going. Sorry to tell you liberalism is dead. All you have left are lies and innuendos. It is the left specifically barack obama who signed executive orders before leaving office. Democrats are evil or ignorant.
make america communist.

Don't forget you guys lost the popular.

Last edited by TheWakeIsReal; 06-01-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewakeisreal View Post
make america communist.

ramfo lol
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-01-2017, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
make america communist.

thats because americas collective IQ is dropping with the increased introduction and procreation of low-skilled minorities
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
thats because americas collective IQ is dropping with the increased introduction and procreation of low-skilled minorities
I'll gladly go up in a battle of wits with you good sir!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
Soooooo, climate change. 200 counties have signed up, Syria and Nicaragua have not. Looks like USA will join them in a few minutes. Great company you keep. ....
Attached Images

Last edited by ralph; 06-01-2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Picture for Prowake
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-01-2017, 1:19 PM Reply   
Thats a neat graph. Anything Obama negotiated is worth renegotiating.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Thats a neat graph. Anything Obama negotiated is worth renegotiating.
Yeah Trump has been great at striking deals. How's that health care and tax reform coming? GREAT!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-01-2017, 2:55 PM Reply   
Actually nicaragua didnt join because the paris accords dont go far enough. So it the US and Syria.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-02-2017, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'll gladly go up in a battle of wits with you good sir!
Mr. good wits you better go catch your party. Your party is holding the Russian investigation. In other words there is nothing there to support that the Trump team did anything wrong. The real story is how you communist rat bastards ie; Obama, Rice and cronies improperly illegally unmasked names of Trump officials. That could put **** eating Obama in prison when he is convicted and which will not be hard to do once people start talking. Drain the Swamp.

Last edited by deneng; 06-02-2017 at 8:25 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-02-2017, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Soooooo, climate change. 200 counties have signed up, Syria and Nicaragua have not. Looks like USA will join them in a few minutes. Great company you keep. ....
If Obama signed it then we need to get out of it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2017, 8:24 AM Reply   
Interesting that Putin has gone from claiming that there was no Russian tampering to now claiming that there was no state sponsored tampering and that... "Russian “patriots” could have been behind the plot on their own accord."

LOL at the knuckledragging idiot here that thinks Obama could ever go to prison over wiretapping Trump. BTW Dennie, you aren't talking to Obama or Rice so you would refer to them as "the", not "you".
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2017, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
If Obama signed it then we need to get out of it.
It's not even a binding agreement. Trump is just doing what Trump does... That being, showboating and grandstanding to the detriment of the US with no definable gain.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-02-2017, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mr. good wits you better go catch your party. Your party is holding the Russian investigation. In other words there is nothing there to support that the Trump team did anything wrong. The real story is how you communist rat bastards ie; Obama, Rice and cronies improperly illegally unmasked names of Trump officials. That could put **** eating Obama in prison when he is convicted and which will not be hard to do once people start talking. Drain the Swamp.
You sir, should never engage in a battle of wits. Or maybe you should? I really have to expend brain power to read your rambling posts. When you call me a communist, are you aware of what a communist is? Trump actually has much more in line with communism than my ideology does. I just don't think you know what it is. What branch of communism are you referring to?

Trump loved that people were getting unmasked until it was his party, I'm sure you did too you hypocrite.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2017, 9:09 AM Reply   
Calling people communists pretty much means your brain stopped working about a half decade ago. Assuming that it even worked back then.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-02-2017, 11:58 AM Reply   
https://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015...-cost-the-u-s/

Anyone on here a subscriber that could post the article. I am interested in reading it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-02-2017, 1:26 PM Reply   
The thing often overlooked with a low carbon economy is the large economic benefit of leading the renewable technology market. The US is set to resurrect coal and gas, a technology the rest of the world doesn't want. Yes, with todays tech coal is cheaper per kW to produce but not for long, its changing already, by looking back, you will be left behind, as the rest of the world develops clean energy solutions you guys are stuck in the 50s digging coal. Extremely short sited, no vision towards the future.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-02-2017, 1:52 PM Reply   
Not to mention it will kill the slush funds for the worlds dictators.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ransfer-wealth
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-02-2017, 2:09 PM Reply   
I've never understood this.
why can't you use fossil fuels while developing better alternatives?
It seems that once the auto makers, for example, offer more and better choices of electric cars, the market will eventually squash the need for a gas consuming vehicle

same could hold true for solar and wind
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-02-2017, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Not to mention it will kill the slush funds for the worlds dictators.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ransfer-wealth
You realize how little money that is in the grand scheme of things? Amazing, people bitch about this but don't care how much Trump personally spends of your money.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-02-2017, 2:53 PM Reply   
Rand Paul points out how terrible Trump's mandatory minimums plan is:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/opinio...ion/index.html
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-02-2017, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
It seems that once the auto makers, for example, offer more and better choices of electric cars, the market will eventually squash the need for a gas consuming vehicle

shhh! the minorities in here abhor logic
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-02-2017, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:

Uh, that's pretty much everybody's approach. Nobody is going to realistically ban all fossil fuels overnight.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2017, 4:22 PM Reply   
When your head of the Environmental Protection Agency praises the president for leaving the Paris Accord, you know there are serious issues with the choice.
Coal jobs are not coming back, the jobs were lost more due to automation and not so much moving away from coal. Its a shame and a sham.

Quote:
That is what is going on now, its a process. Years ago trucks were 8 mpg and now they are 20 on the highway. Moving in the right direction. In my neighborhood there are more and more solar panels on the roofs month after month. I have had solar on my house at the Colorado River for 3 years. We blast the A/c non stop when we are there and even leave it on when we are not there. The electricity is now free. California is creating real jobs in green industries. It is the future.... not the 50's or 60's where apparently Sessions/Pruitt/Trump are re-living.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-02-2017, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can and we do, this is what happens now but to increase the pace of change you incentive the clean energy and disincentive the dirty energy. There are two reasons to do this
1. Dirty energy without "rebalancing" doesn't represent it's true cost because the cost of cleaning up the environment after it is consumed is not directly paid by the consumer.

2. Clean energy needs economy of scale to reduce cost, you have to give the ball a push to get it rolling. Competing with a very well established industry is too hard for a start up to do without help.