Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-01-2015, 9:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
How easily we forget the hit that was illegal on Sean Lee. Not to mention the dirty hit by Bennett on Cassell.
The hit by GT on Lee was totally legal, he's just a huge pussy much like Dallas and their wanna be fans.Dirty hit by Bennet? It's a joke that you can't tackle QBs by their legs.

It was a good game tonight by both teams, much closer than I expected. At least I can say that. All you can do is whine, bitch, deflect and run other people down. You're pathetc dude, truley pathetic.

3rd strin QB? Really Weeden is the third string QB and you know it. He was benched in favor of Cassel when the picked him up to replace him, liar.

Refs cheated you guys really? Did you not see the huge BS no fumble call on McFadden? He. Clearly ran with the ball and tried to transfer it to his left hand but fumbled instead. What a joke.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-01-2015, 9:31 PM Reply   
I have no issue with the hit on Lockett, life as a gunner is a dangerous way to live, plus I thought he saw the hit coming and tried to get a shoulder down.

But once a man is motionless on the ground my view of using the hit as Internet fodder is classless. I don't want anyone's life or career ended for my entertainment.

My son plays football at a relatively high level in High School, and as much as I love watching those boys play my heart is in my throat every time he runs a crossing route over the middle, each play could end his season early.

Nothing personal Bobby...... Just hit a nerve with me. I don't mean to infer any ill intent on your part.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2015, 11:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Coyboys are as bad as the Niners. Lol
Lol. The cowboys would easily own the Niners now. So would most teams so it ain't sayin much.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2015, 11:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Denver and Peyton Manning may have something to say about that. I'm also picking the Panthers next week. I'll also take the bye week over the Seahawks.
I think Denver surprised most people tonight. I would have bet money (and lost) on GB.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2015, 11:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
At least the 70k stayed for the whole game. Take 70k Niners fans at a typical home game.... 50 percent are gone after the first half, having already fulfilled their Instagram and Facebook updating requirements. Another 25 percent hang (mostly convicted felons and gang bangers) out till the end to cause mayhem and violence in the parking lots or nearby bars, and the remaining 25 percent retire to the mens rooms or nearby public park restrooms to explore their homo-erotic sides.
Pretty sure you've got Niners fans confused with raiders fans and how would you know any of this? How many Niners games do you go to? Better question is why are you hanging out at those parks waiting for Niners fans if that's what they do?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2015, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
The hit by GT on Lee was totally legal, he's just a huge pussy much like Dallas and their wanna be fans.Dirty hit by Bennet? It's a joke that you can't tackle QBs by their legs.

It was a good game tonight by both teams, much closer than I expected. At least I can say that. All you can do is whine, bitch, deflect and run other people down. You're pathetc dude, truley pathetic.

3rd strin QB? Really Weeden is the third string QB and you know it. He was benched in favor of Cassel when the picked him up to replace him, liar.

Refs cheated you guys really? Did you not see the huge BS no fumble call on McFadden? He. Clearly ran with the ball and tried to transfer it to his left hand but fumbled instead. What a joke.
I'm sure Brady,Palmer ,Big Ben and many other QB's wouldn't agree with the low hit below the knees being a clean hit. As for whiners look no further than this thread after a Seahawks loss (which there is plenty of material ) this year. The Seahawks have gotten worse calls go their way against Green Bay, fail Mary and Detroit batted ball this year. Referee admitted they blew it. This game replay showed clearly it wasn't a TD. Also you didn't need replay to see 2 timeouts in a row. That's a no brainer penalty when you're kicking in the last two minutes. That's not even mentioning the clock stopping to save a 12 men on defense penalty that would have happened if the play hadn't been stopped. This all proves why Darren is Tony Romo's #1 fan . He knows it wouldn't even have been close if it was Romo vs Wilson.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-02-2015, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I think Denver surprised most people tonight. I would have bet money (and lost) on GB.
I'm a Broncos fan in the Denver area and I thought for sure that we would see our first loss last night. I'm still in shock at the way we handled Green Bay last night.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-02-2015, 8:06 AM Reply   
Green Bay got punished last night. That wasn't a loss, that was utter destruction!

As for the Hawks... we're going to see who they are this season come two weeks from now. Either they are a team emerging from the depths of mediocrity and gaining steam or they are a team destined to run mid pack this season. They should be 100% health wise and they'll be playing at home after two tough wins on the road. Everything lines up for us to win and I bet the odds makers favor Seattle.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2015, 10:20 AM Reply   
Of course you know i'm picking the best team in the NFC West by far the Cardinals. After tonight's game i'll give my mid season acessment. The two best teams in the NFC may be the state bird of Virginia and the PANTHERS. While the AFC will come down to week 12. That's all the teaser you get for now.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-02-2015, 10:27 AM Reply   
How bout dem Cowboyz!?!?!
I watched the whole game but didn't see Dez Bryant or Jason Witten out there. Were they injured?? It was still pretty impressive that the Cowboys were in the game with all those guys missing.
I did however see Russell Wilson lead his team on the final drive of the game to victory. Since entering the league in 2012 RW now has more game winning drives than any other QB at 16. #clutch
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-02-2015, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
How bout dem Cowboyz!?!?!
I watched the whole game but didn't see Dez Bryant or Jason Witten out there. Were they injured?? It was still pretty impressive that the Cowboys were in the game with all those guys missing.
I did however see Russell Wilson lead his team on the final drive of the game to victory. Since entering the league in 2012 RW now has more game winning drives than any other QB at 16. #clutch
Although my buddy, Shermy has struggled lately (and I'm all broken up about that), he stuck to Bryant like glue yesterday with only a few exceptions. I'm glad both teams get to rest before the Hawks/Cards game. No excuses. They both have plenty of time to prepare. Get ready for another silent mass exodus from CLink... You Hawks fans better get your cryin towels purchased now before there's a run on them after the AZ game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2015, 5:04 PM Reply   
I predict the Seahawks will drop 4 to 6 more games this season . They will have to face the best team in the NFC West twice,the Steelers at home. Then on the road to the Vikings and Ravens back home to the Browns and RAMS. MR. CLUTCH will continue to rack up his interceptions at a steady pace. Mediocrity will turn into irrevelance. Crickets will be heard. Last of all Darren still won't be wear his hero's jersey. I wonder if he still goes to the women's restroom looking for the urinal?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2015, 5:13 PM Reply   
Darren .... Carson Palmer is the highest rated (QBR) in the league. Now he's clutch. He came from 24 points down in the first half to lead his team to victory. Russell led his team to 3 points in the second half. Now I understand why you're so excited. I also understand why you don't want to bet the Cardinals vs the Giants to win their divisions. What I just can't figure out is how it takes you 9 months to locate a Tony Romo jersey.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-02-2015, 8:59 PM Reply   
Kap benched.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2015, 9:26 PM Reply   
Blaine Gabbert is replacing him. 49ers become 1 point favorites over Seattle.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-02-2015, 10:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Blaine Gabbert is replacing him. 49ers become 1 point favorites over Seattle.
Lol! Wish that was true.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-02-2015, 10:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
I predict the Seahawks will drop 4 to 6 more games this season . They will have to face the best team in the NFC West twice,the Steelers at home. Then on the road to the Vikings and Ravens back home to the Browns and RAMS. MR. CLUTCH will continue to rack up his interceptions at a steady pace. Mediocrity will turn into irrevelance. Crickets will be heard. Last of all Darren still won't be wear his hero's jersey. I wonder if he still goes to the women's restroom looking for the urinal?
Agree on all.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2015, 7:36 PM Reply   
Vernon Davis just went from a 2-5 record to 7-0. The Broncos are looking better by the day. They also made a bid for Joe Thomas from Cleveland but couldn't quite make it happen.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-04-2015, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cowboys beat the Eagles without Dez Bryant and finished the win without Tony Romo. Man those Eagles look impressive at 0-2.
Bobby's last comment following a Dallas win. 9-20-15. 45 days ago....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2015, 3:32 PM Reply   
Eagles are 3-2 completely healthy since they played Dallas. . Dallas is 0-5 without Romo and Dez for 4 of those 5. What's your point ? Eagles are 3-4 that's a losing record
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-04-2015, 3:53 PM Reply   
Even tho the Cards are looking good, I predict they will choke at the Clink. We will prob split with them, with each team winning at home.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2015, 9:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyv420 View Post
Even tho the Cards are looking good, I predict they will choke at the Clink. We will prob split with them, with each team winning at home.
This game is clearly Seattle's super bowl.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-05-2015, 2:59 PM Reply   
After easily winning the picks several weeks in a row here's my week 9 picks.
Thursday night @ 8:25PM
CLE @ CIN Bengals at home. They control the AFC North

SUNDAY @ 1:00pm
GB @ CAR - Panthers in another close win at home.
WAS @ NE - The Redskins make it close,but the Patriots are too tough at home. Patriots win.
TEN @ NO - Saints March to another win at home. They're getting back on track.
MIA @ BUF - Dolphins continue their winning ways on the road this time. A complete turn around from last week.
STL @ MIN - This will be another close one. Vikings will eek it out at the end with a balanced run/pass combo.
JAX @ NYJ - This is a tough one to pick. But the Jets have a very good defense even though the have QB issues. The Jets pull it off at home.
OAK @ PIT - The Steelers have just enough balance to get it done at home despite losing Bell last week.

SUNDAY @ 4:05 PM

NYG @ TB - The Giants defense will get a boost this week with Jason Pierre Paul. It won't be enough to make up for Eli's multi interception game though. Bucs win in a tight game.
ATL @ SF - Falcons get back on track. Meanwhile Gabbert has a tough day. 49ers find out no QB can complete a pass to a reciever who isn't open. Vernon Davis is still laughing about the get out of the cellar free card he found.
DEN @ IND - Broncos are just hitting their stride as the trample the Colts.Sorry Luck just isn't on the Colts side. Oh those pesky interceptions.

SUNDAY @ 8:30 PM

PHI @ DAL - CASSEL finally finds his comfort zone. Cowboys win in a close defensive struggle.

MONDAY @ 8:30 PM

CHI @ SD - Chargers get back on track at home.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-06-2015, 8:52 AM Reply   
No way Carolina beats Green Bay...

Dallas looses again...

San Fran loses again...

St Louis loses again...

Hawks rest up for next weeks game that as Mark calls it is their SB. I see it as the Cardinals SB in which they lose. Next couple weeks are going to be fun.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-08-2015, 5:40 PM Reply   
Niners looked good against Atlanta.....Rams lose. NFC west gets a little more interesting.

And Cam is still for real......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2015, 9:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
No way Carolina beats Green Bay...

Dallas looses again...

San Fran loses again...

St Louis loses again...

Hawks rest up for next weeks game that as Mark calls it is their SB. I see it as the Cardinals SB in which they lose. Next couple weeks are going to be fun.
Cliff, I think you'd have better luck picking your nose than NFL winners. I'm pretty sure a simple coin toss would be more accurate than you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2015, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
After easily winning the picks several weeks in a row here's my week 9 picks.
Thursday night @ 8:25PM
CLE @ CIN Bengals at home. They control the AFC North

SUNDAY @ 1:00pm
GB @ CAR - Panthers in another close win at home.
WAS @ NE - The Redskins make it close,but the Patriots are too tough at home. Patriots win.
TEN @ NO - Saints March to another win at home. They're getting back on track.
MIA @ BUF - Dolphins continue their winning ways on the road this time. A complete turn around from last week.
STL @ MIN - This will be another close one. Vikings will eek it out at the end with a balanced run/pass combo.
JAX @ NYJ - This is a tough one to pick. But the Jets have a very good defense even though the have QB issues. The Jets pull it off at home.
OAK @ PIT - The Steelers have just enough balance to get it done at home despite losing Bell last week.

SUNDAY @ 4:05 PM

NYG @ TB - The Giants defense will get a boost this week with Jason Pierre Paul. It won't be enough to make up for Eli's multi interception game though. Bucs win in a tight game.
ATL @ SF - Falcons get back on track. Meanwhile Gabbert has a tough day. 49ers find out no QB can complete a pass to a reciever who isn't open. Vernon Davis is still laughing about the get out of the cellar free card he found.
DEN @ IND - Broncos are just hitting their stride as the trample the Colts.Sorry Luck just isn't on the Colts side. Oh those pesky interceptions.

SUNDAY @ 8:30 PM

PHI @ DAL - CASSEL finally finds his comfort zone. Cowboys win in a close defensive struggle.

MONDAY @ 8:30 PM

CHI @ SD - Chargers get back on track at home.
Wow! Really? Are these your all time worst picks? Bobby... Your picks stunk on ice this week. better luck next week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2015, 5:15 AM Reply   
Looks like I win the picks again by default.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-09-2015, 9:12 AM Reply   
Absent any pics of your own you criticize mine?

Carolina survived...

Nobody saw San Fran winning...

My favorite pick by far was the Dallas game. Knowing Bobby was on the edge of his seat praying for a miracle right up til the end when his team was handed their sixth loss in a row. That's just priceless.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-09-2015, 10:47 AM Reply   
6 losses in a row for Dallas... Only the lowly Lions are worse. Even the 9ers are better... Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.....
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-09-2015, 11:24 AM Reply   
At least you have this Bobby. Stay classy, Cowboys fans.

http://youtu.be/33SCfor3GPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSet6htnVcQ
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-09-2015, 12:54 PM Reply   
Reenacting the 3 Stooges on the field is highly frowned upon...Talib suspended for 1 game.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...-game-eye-poke
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2015, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
Reenacting the 3 Stooges on the field is highly frowned upon...Talib suspended for 1 game.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...-game-eye-poke
3 Stooges? LOL! Good one. That was a ghetto thug move for sure.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2015, 4:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Absent any pics of your own you criticize mine?

Carolina survived...

Nobody saw San Fran winning...

My favorite pick by far was the Dallas game. Knowing Bobby was on the edge of his seat praying for a miracle right up til the end when his team was handed their sixth loss in a row. That's just priceless.
That's why I don't make picks. It's the NFL. Anything is possible. Who would have thought the Hacks would be pooping the bed so badly this year when they look so good on paper???

I thought the Niners looked refreshed and renewed. They just beat a 6-2 team. Not saying it means anything though. It might make the game against the Hawks a tad more interesting... Maybe... Just glad they benched one of the problems. How do you bench an owner? Or the spoiled brat son of the owner?

The Dallas game was heart breaking. Can't believe I actually root for them now sometimes.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2015, 4:49 PM Reply   
Dallas has 6 losses . Romo has missed 6 games. Darren will tell you his #1 player is badly needed back in Dallas. The difference in the game was Casell's pick 6. Get ready for week ten. The first of 4 to 5 more losses for the Hawks. Next year the thread will be frequented much less by Hawks fans. They will probably be watching NASCAR or Hockey.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-09-2015, 6:40 PM Reply   
It's frequented by a lot less of everyone. Or am I the only one noticing???
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2015, 6:43 PM Reply   
That's because Darren won't live up to his bet. Posters are disappointed in his lack of responsibility. Just Man up Darren.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2015, 7:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
It's frequented by a lot less of everyone. Or am I the only one noticing???
Yeah, that's because the Hawks' bandwagon got a flat tire. Millions stranded out in the rain, never to be seen or heard from again. Unless the Hawks have a winning season. GD is MIA this year too.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-10-2015, 11:10 AM Reply   
timmy was all in until his team finally lost.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       11-10-2015, 3:17 PM Reply   
I think Rick Mirer is going to take the Chickens to another Super Bowl!!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-11-2015, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
timmy was all in until his team finally lost.
LOL! I'm still all in! Every win, except for GB, has been ugly though. I don't see us winning the Superbowl with our current offense. I'm going to the game vs KC this weekend to support my team!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-11-2015, 10:44 AM Reply   
I think the Patriots will drop 1 or 2 games before the season is over. I also think Seattle will drop a game before this weekend is over.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       11-11-2015, 11:45 AM Reply   
Colts had to sacrifice their quarterback in order to win that game against the Broncos. They played that game like it was their Superbowl.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-11-2015, 7:04 PM Reply   
Week 10 picks
Thursday Night @ 8:25PM
BUF @ NYJ - JETS at home.

Sunday @1:00pm
DET @ GB - Packers at home.
DAL @ TB - Cowboys on the road. They're not dead yet Cliff.
CAR @ TEN - Panthers on the road in a close game.
CHI @ STL - Rams at home.
NO @ WAS - Saints on the road.
MIA @ PHI - Eagles at home.
CLE @ PIT - Without Big Ben or Bell I see Cleveland winning this one.
JAX @ BAL - Ravens at home even without Steve Smith.

Sunday @ 4:05 pm
MIN @ OAK - Vikings on the road with balance.
Sunday @ 4:25PM
NE @ NYG - Patriots on the road.
KC @ DEN - Broncos in a tight low scoring game.

Sunday @8:30 pm

ARI @ SEA - Seahawks find out who the real power in the NFC West belongs to . Seahawks fans by the thousands jump off the wagon to join the Cardinals army.Cardinals put on a road show in their dismantling of the hawks.

Monday Night @8:30 pm
HOU @ CIN - Bengals at home.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-11-2015, 7:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
Colts had to sacrifice their quarterback in order to win that game against the Broncos. They played that game like it was their Superbowl.
More like Peyton sacrificed the ball to help the Colts seal the win. If that wasn't enough Talib played three stooges with a Colts player to make sure Peyton didn't get another chance.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-12-2015, 10:15 AM Reply   
I'll make some picks

Week 10 picks
Thursday Night @ 8:25PM
BUF @ NYJ - BUF

Sunday @1:00pm
DET @ GB - Packers
DAL @ TB - TB
CAR @ TEN - TEN
CHI @ STL - Rams
NO @ WAS - Saints .
MIA @ PHI - MIA
CLE @ PIT - PIT.
JAX @ BAL - Ravens

Sunday @ 4:05 pm
MIN @ OAK - OAK
Sunday @ 4:25PM
NE @ NYG - Patriots
KC @ DEN -KC

Sunday @8:30 pm

ARI @ SEA -ARI

Monday Night @8:30 pm
HOU @ CIN - Bengals
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-13-2015, 8:35 AM Reply   
Cowboys / Bucks - #7 in a row for Dallas.

Bears / Rams - Rams

Cardinals / Hawks - Hawks quiet the nay sayers and start their ascension to the top of the West.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2015, 7:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cowboys / Bucks - #7 in a row for Dallas.

Bears / Rams - Rams

Cardinals / Hawks - Hawks quiet the nay sayers and start their ascension to the top of the West.
Now all you have to do is apply the "Cliff factor" which means he's maybe got 1 out of 3 right.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-14-2015, 10:24 AM Reply   
Post your pics up Markie Poo...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-14-2015, 10:42 PM Reply   
Okay. Twist my arm why don'tcha...
Cowboys
Rams
Cards
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-15-2015, 1:00 PM Reply   
You're 0 for 2 already and The Hawks are going to round out your day with a goose egg.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2015, 1:17 PM Reply   
Lol. I KNEW you'd be yappin in no time! I think your earlier "skills" at making picks rubbed off on me. Ouch so far. I especially can't believe another Dallas loss. Tonight's matchup will make it all better and restore my self confidence. I hope...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-15-2015, 1:34 PM Reply   
OMG! Detroit takes Green Bay down... Packers are free falling now.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-15-2015, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Too early in the year for any smack???? I'll start....
NFC west is wide open, Cardinals are paper tigers just like every season.
Kaep is over......I bet the 9ers bring in a QB out of retirement to back up Gabbert within the next week. And in typical Niner fan fashion, the place is half empty by halftime.
Dallas played a hell of a game, but Drew don't give in at home. Even a clanked 30 harder didn't kill them.
Cam Newton is for real.
Is Green Bay really that good???? Held to 17 by the 9ers.....hmmm.....then again how many points do you really need to beat the Flatbill Mouthbreather?
I'm giving myself a pat on the back, I was pretty close to 100 percent right 6 weeks ago.....after a Hawks win tonight, NFC is getting interesting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2015, 2:53 PM Reply   
Does anyone else just want to punch Cam Newton in the face every time he pulls his antics after a first down or TD? So retarded. Can't believe GB lost. What's happening to them?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2015, 3:59 PM Reply   
Manning benched??? Wow. Kinda hard to argue with that call when he throws 4 INT's though.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2015, 5:31 PM Reply   
Giants,Eagles and Cowboys all lose. Redskins blow out the Saints. Lions win in Green Bay. Denver gets blown out by KC.Jacksonville beats the Ravens in Baltimore. Crazy week. Of course I lost the picks too. Congratulations Ian.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2015, 7:08 PM Reply   
It's opposite week. Hey Cliff, it's not even halftime and the chickens are gettin pounded. Hahahah
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2015, 9:32 PM Reply   
Looks like I lost in fantasy football. I had to play Russell "Choke" Wilson because Phillip Rivers was on a bye week. To make Matters worse I had to play Marshawn Lynch too.Looks like Arizona is the best in the west. They beat Seattle,the twelfth man and the referees. Imagine that?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2015, 9:43 PM Reply   
I'll take being 1-3 on my first ever picks in exchange for a chicken loss. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Love it!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2015, 9:50 PM Reply   
Maybe the Hawks and Niners can have a group hug next Sunday.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-15-2015, 10:00 PM Reply   
Well that sucked. Profile picture updated. Sorry for the delay boys.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-15-2015, 10:13 PM Reply   
Never mind. I can't seem to figure out how to update my profile pic. So I'll just post this every time I post.
Damn that game sucked.
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2015, 10:15 PM Reply   
Don't worry Tony's coming back next week . You will be able to wear your jersey proudly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2015, 11:58 PM Reply   
Awesome. Darren, you are now a man of your word. Kudos to you. Sorry about your team... Well.... Not really.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2015, 12:11 AM Reply   
So can we talk yet about the home team's pounding at CLink or is it still too tender of a subject? Hehehe... Sorry guys but, starting last year, I discovered it can be just as much fun to root against one specific team as it is to root for one specific team. I'm sure my buddy, Shermy, will be having nightmares tonight. Karma.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-16-2015, 7:50 AM Reply   
Man, my Broncos did not do very well yesterday! I went to the game hoping for an excited, ready to break records, Peyton Manning and I got to see what looked like a rookie QB making his NFL debut. That guy cannot handle high pressure situations at all anymore, he just fell apart. Now I'm reading that he has a torn plantar fascia and could miss 6 weeks! I think I might have saw his retirement game yesterday. Hoping that the rest of the offense can step up and win at least half of the remaining games and still make the playoffs.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-16-2015, 8:45 AM Reply   
Timmy, it was great for me as a Chiefs fan. The Donkeys have owned us for so many years. Just curious, did the fans shout "IN-COM-PLETE" at Peyton? haha. I've been to Mile High a few times when they played the Chiefs (over 10 years ago, and my Chiefs were 2-0 in the two games I attended) and nothing drove me more nuts than that stupid IN-COM-PLETE chant. Donkey fans realize that incomplete passes actually happen on both sides fairly regularly during the game right? IMO one of the dumbest chants ever! (of course I'm biased as I do NOT like the Donkeys at all!)
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-16-2015, 8:46 AM Reply   
Welp... the Hawks dug themselves the kinda hole that's nearly impossible to crawl out of last night. The offense looked so bad I just wanted to turn the tv off. I give the defense credit for staying on the field the entire night.

Moving forward...WTF do you do with an offense when your coordinator refuses to admit Russ will never be a pocket passer, your star tight end doesn't seem to be able to adapt when plays go awry and your o line can't go a series without a false start or holding???

We have two games at home that by all accounts we should win. After that we head into the Vikings house. If there isn't some miracle turn around by our offense by then Minnesota is going to stomp us right out of any reasonable expectation of making the playoffs.

Yesterday sucked!

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-16-2015, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
Timmy, it was great for me as a Chiefs fan. The Donkeys have owned us for so many years. Just curious, did the fans shout "IN-COM-PLETE" at Peyton? haha. I've been to Mile High a few times when they played the Chiefs (over 10 years ago, and my Chiefs were 2-0 in the two games I attended) and nothing drove me more nuts than that stupid IN-COM-PLETE chant. Donkey fans realize that incomplete passes actually happen on both sides fairly regularly during the game right? IMO one of the dumbest chants ever! (of course I'm biased as I do NOT like the Donkeys at all!)
HAHAHA! Nooo, we don't chant that for the home team! You guys kicked our azzes! Congrats to your boys! Surprisingly, there were very few Chief's fans at the game. Usually the Chiefs get a pretty solid turnout of fans at Mile High and it was slim pickins yesterday.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2015, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Welp... the Hawks dug themselves the kinda hole that's nearly impossible to crawl out of last night. The offense looked so bad I just wanted to turn the tv off. I give the defense credit for staying on the field the entire night.

Moving forward...WTF do you do with an offense when your coordinator refuses to admit Russ will never be a pocket passer, your star tight end doesn't seem to be able to adapt when plays go awry and your o line can't go a series without a false start or holding???

We have two games at home that by all accounts we should win. After that we head into the Vikings house. If there isn't some miracle turn around by our offense by then Minnesota is going to stomp us right out of any reasonable expectation of making the playoffs.

Yesterday sucked!

Yeah, the penalties killed you guys. If it's any consolation, you'll probably be back to .500 within a week. If not, I don't know what to say except..... Hahahahahaha!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-16-2015, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
HAHAHA! Nooo, we don't chant that for the home team! You guys kicked our azzes! Congrats to your boys! Surprisingly, there were very few Chief's fans at the game. Usually the Chiefs get a pretty solid turnout of fans at Mile High and it was slim pickins yesterday.
I noticed that when I was watching. The 2 times I went there were a lot of Chiefs fans. I think KC is still in the Royals World Series hangover right now.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-16-2015, 3:12 PM Reply   
How bout them Redskins! And all you guys picked the Saints. I believe the Skins have turned a corner and are on the road to respectability. RG3 who? Crazy to see the common downfall of RG3and Kaepernick. I wonder if anyone will pick up RG3 next year. Would any of you guys take him?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2015, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry1167 View Post
How bout them Redskins! And all you guys picked the Saints. I believe the Skins have turned a corner and are on the road to respectability. RG3 who? Crazy to see the common downfall of RG3and Kaepernick. I wonder if anyone will pick up RG3 next year. Would any of you guys take him?
How about them Redskins. Let's examine the corner they have turned. Record 4-5 with the last 5 games being 2-3.All their losses came to teams that are at least.500 teams. All their wins were against teams that are currently 4-5 or 4-6. I guess 4-5 is respectable if you were 4-12 last year.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-16-2015, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
How about them Redskins. Let's examine the corner they have turned. Record 4-5 with the last 5 games being 2-3.All their losses came to teams that are at least.500 teams. All their wins were against teams that are currently 4-5 or 4-6. I guess 4-5 is respectable if you were 4-12 last year.
Sounds like you didn't watch the Redkins much the last two seasons. It was very ugly. Pretty much unwatchable. They are at least competitive now and I will take that. What's the Cowgirls record again?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-17-2015, 6:08 AM Reply   
The Red Rifle didn't like being called the Red Bb gun.lol This is America where we have freedom of speech and sometimes the truth hurts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-17-2015, 6:24 AM Reply   
Larry, we're gonna need you to fill this out.
http://www.memepile.com/pics/5708-o.png
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-17-2015, 7:45 AM Reply   
^^^Ha! Good one.

Nobody answered my question. If you were a GM, would you take a chance on RG3? Assume he would be a back-up at best. He is a bit of a distraction.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-17-2015, 8:47 AM Reply   
Look at Kaepernick,Vick,Wilson and Manziel. Once a good defense learns how to rush you and which side to flush you to your perceived magic is gone. Before you say what about Cam Newton,he's on a predominantly running team and he's inconsistent on his passing accuracy. I don't see any team wanting RG3.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-17-2015, 11:20 AM Reply   
^^^agreed.