Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       12-27-2013, 3:21 AM Reply   
I had a slip on on a slider back in april that caused me to have a herniated disc. At first it was just slight tingle down my leg but i didn't think anything of it and continued to ride all summer. Come august and sept, the pain started to get really bad from my lower back to butt and all the way down my left leg. I tried everything to avoid surgery but finally had to get a microdiscetomy last week on my L5-S1. I'm seeing my doctor for a follow up on the 6th to get more details on recovery and next step but im wondering if any of you guys had this surgery and what all you went through. I currently feel a little better than i did pre surgery but im still getting some shocking pain down my butt and leg on some certain movements that has me worried a little bit.

I hope this pain goes away because i desperately want to get back on the water this summer.