Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-18-2016, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
What was the first the Hawks Super Bowl victory?
Total annihilation of the Broncos! Sorry but the 49'ers crushed the Broncos 55-10 back in '90 so the Hawks don't get to claim that title.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2016, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
What was the first the Hawks Super Bowl victory?
I would guess you're right about that one. Well, maybe not.

Last edited by markj; 01-18-2016 at 12:30 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2016, 12:29 PM Reply   
Best quote I've heard today: You see that pick-six? That's Russel Wilson's pick-six.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-18-2016, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
ESPN called yesterday's flogging in Carolina "the third most dominant playoff win in the last eight seasons."
I get it that the Hawks got down early and were never leading but... Carolina won by a touchdown. Not exactly earth shattering
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-18-2016, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Under Pete Carroll the Hawks have never scored in the first half of any road playoff games. All five games have started 31-0 (Carolina), 9-0 (Vikings), 20-0 (Falcons), 14-0 (DC), and 28-0 (Bears). All 10am start times.
Wow, that's a disturbing fact.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2016, 12:44 PM Reply   
Might give some weight to the argument that west coast teams don't fare well on early starts east coast time.

Last edited by meathead65; 01-18-2016 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Oops
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-18-2016, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Best quote I've heard today: You see that pick-six? That's Russel Wilson's pick-six.
Lol.. Ive heard that a lot today. From the Bose headphones commercials. That's Russell Wilsons bird... Dammit I was just getting it out of my head
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-18-2016, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
Total annihilation of the Broncos! Sorry but the 49'ers crushed the Broncos 55-10 back in '90 so the Hawks don't get to claim that title.
That sounds about right. The 90's are the last time the 49ers were more than a punchline...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-18-2016, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Remember I'm da man, I'm da man, I'm da man..... Hahaha.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-18-2016, 1:22 PM Reply   
Yeah I saw that. It's something that we really need to change.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2016, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Might give some weight to the argument that west coast teams don't fare well on early starts east coast time.
Ah man. Last year it was too hot in San Diego. Last week it was too cold in Minnesota. Yesterday it was too early in the morning. They all need to surrender their man cards and change their name to the Seattle Goldilocks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2016, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
That sounds about right. The 90's are the last time the 49ers were more than a punchline...
Hey now. C'mon. They played in the 2012 SB and lost by 3 (which is closer than last year's Hawks' loss). They also played in two other NFC championships on either side of that. Be nice. What do you think this is? A smack talking competition? ...And let's not forget, we have ole potato chip Kelly now so you better say your prayers.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-18-2016, 4:50 PM Reply   
^^^Now that is funny. Putting your hopes in Chip Kelly!?!?! The 49ers were so much better when they were the San Francisco 49ers. After becoming the Santa Clara 49ers they have been an absolute train wreck.
I really feel bad for Bowman, but not that bad.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2016, 6:13 PM Reply   
I have about as much hope for him as I do for a snowball in Hell.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-20-2016, 7:37 PM Reply   
Over the last four seasons, the Seahawks have outscored their opponents by 639 points (most in the NFL), finished first in scoring defense for four straight seasons (first time that's been done in the Super Bowl era), rushed for the most yards (outrunning the next closest team by more than 1,000 yards), thrown the fewest interceptions, allowed the fewest passing yards and touchdowns, allowed the second-fewest rushing yards and fewest rushing touchdowns, won the third-most regular season games and the most playoff games. All while playing in a division with the Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/f...#ixzz3xqXOOpl9
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2016, 9:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Over the last four seasons, the Seahawks have outscored their opponents by 639 points (most in the NFL), finished first in scoring defense for four straight seasons (first time that's been done in the Super Bowl era), rushed for the most yards (outrunning the next closest team by more than 1,000 yards), thrown the fewest interceptions, allowed the fewest passing yards and touchdowns, allowed the second-fewest rushing yards and fewest rushing touchdowns, won the third-most regular season games and the most playoff games. All while playing in a division with the Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/f...#ixzz3xqXOOpl9
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone
...And yet, have only won one Super Bowl in 38 years.... Amazing stats. Too bad stats don't win games right?

Reciting those stats is like saying, "I have a G-23 and I did a backroll behind it once in 2013, but I can't even cross the wake any more."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2016, 9:04 PM Reply   
The G-23 would be your roster of course.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2016, 11:18 PM Reply   
*should have said, "landed a 1080" ..... Sorry, went to the first trick I ever landed that I was proud of. I do 1080's all day long now. (in my dreams) (you should see me). (so awesome).
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-21-2016, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:

No thanks
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-21-2016, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
...And yet, have only won one Super Bowl in 38 years.... Amazing stats. Too bad stats don't win games right?
Bingo! If you looked at PFM's stats, you would think he won like 10 Superbowls and yet he only has 1 ring...
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-21-2016, 7:45 AM Reply   
Our local news media here in Denver keeps saying that PFM "doesn't need to play like a hall of famer this weekend, he just needs to play good enough to win.". I think if our offense is going to score against the Patriots, he better f'ing play like a hall of famer! I really don't like the Patriot's but can admit that they are a bad azz team that doesn't quit.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-21-2016, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Our local news media here in Denver keeps saying that PFM "doesn't need to play like a hall of famer this weekend, he just needs to play good enough to win.". I think if our offense is going to score against the Patriots, he better f'ing play like a hall of famer! I really don't like the Patriot's but can admit that they are a bad azz team that doesn't quit.
Did Osweiler play like a Hall of Fame QB? Did Ryan Tannehill play like a Hall of Famer? They both beat the Patriots. Alex Smith scored points against the Patriots Defense. All Peyton has to do is not turn the ball over and keep his attack balanced. Denver has a excellent Defense. It will take all three fazes to win this game.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       01-21-2016, 9:31 AM Reply   
As long as my Bronco's receivers show up this week and Kubiak doesn't sit on the ball playing too much conservative I think the Patriots will go down hard. It's the Panthers that I'm worried about.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-21-2016, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Did Osweiler play like a Hall of Fame QB? Did Ryan Tannehill play like a Hall of Famer? They both beat the Patriots. Alex Smith scored points against the Patriots Defense. All Peyton has to do is not turn the ball over and keep his attack balanced. Denver has a excellent Defense. It will take all three fazes to win this game.
The last time Denver played them both teams had quite a few top guys out. I think the Patriot's offense is going to score 24+ points against the Denver D this week. I know we have a good defense but Pittsburgh exposed some holes in it last week that I think Belechik will take advantage of. The Broncos are going to need 35 points to win this game IMO. If the Broncos can't score 3 to 4 TD's but still win, they won't have a chance against Carolina in the Superbowl.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-21-2016, 10:14 AM Reply   
Weather is looking good for Manning. I'm picking Denver & AZ both to win.

Is there a way all these teams can lose? I was so used to the Hawks going to the Superbowl I forgot what its like. How do you guys (Bobby & Mark) do it?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-21-2016, 12:18 PM Reply   
Gotta root for Denver and the Cards as well.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-21-2016, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:

Is there a way all these teams can lose? I was so used to the Hawks going to the Superbowl I forgot what its like. How do you guys (Bobby & Mark) do it?
You get used to it. It's also easier to deal with when you already have 5 Lombardi's on the shelf.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-21-2016, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Gotta root for Denver and the Cards as well.
You guys sure aren't making it any fun. I guess you already knew i'd be rooting for a Denver/Arizona Superbowl. Although I totally realize Carolina/New England would be the betting man's choice. Denver and Arizona both will have to play an agressive mistake free game to win. That's what i'll be counting on. I've never been wrong before, have I ?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-21-2016, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
You get used to it. It's also easier to deal with when you already have 5 Lombardi's on the shelf.
Said every Cowboys fan for the past 20 YEARS!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-21-2016, 6:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
The difference between Cowboy fans and Seattle fans is...............The Seattle fans only recently got to experience multiple Superbowl experiences. They have been around 35 years or so. If you only count the last 35 years the Cowboys have been in 4 championship games in a row and won 3 Superbowls out of 3 appearances. So no we don't know what Seattle fans have been through.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-21-2016, 7:32 PM Reply   
Let it go Bobby... Just let it gooooooo...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-21-2016, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:

Reciting those stats is like saying, "I have a G-23 and I did a backroll behind it once in 2013, but I can't even cross the wake any more."
Actually it speaks to idiots that said things like Seattle is on the decline. You can't go to the Superbowl every year but you can be consistently very, very good and that's what the Seahawks have been.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2016, 10:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually it speaks to idiots that said things like Seattle is on the decline. You can't go to the Superbowl every year but you can be consistently very, very good and that's what the Seahawks have been.
Not sure if I've said they're on the decline before, but I'll say it now because they are. They went from winning a SB, to losing one, to soundly losing in the second round game. THAT is declining. Sorry. Facts are facts. They've peaked and it's over. Bandwagon dismissed... 15 minutes of fame? Check. Dynasty? Haha. Nope, better look at your Bay Area neighbors to the south if you want to know what a dynasty is (or was, rather). Buh bye, Seattle.

Btw, the Niners are the number 3 dynasty of all time, lead by the 70's steelers at number two and first place went to the 60's Packers. This was according to the NFL Network. The Cowboys managed to make two of the top ten spots on the list. Can't remember which two.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2016, 11:00 PM Reply   
I think it's pretty funny how history has miraculously become relevant to hawks' fans now, since they have a teensie, micro history of winning. Prior to 2013, it didn't matter what ANY team's record or history was. I KNEW Seattle fans would be eating and paying for those words in no time. Silly rabbits... This all ties in to my post from two or three years ago regarding the time tested new money/old money theory and the attitude or behavior that follows.

See that couch? That's Russel Wilson's couch on SB Sunday.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2016, 11:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, my nephew (hawks fan) thought he'd be smart and say something like that to me until I said, "hey, I'll trade you one of my brand new dollar bills if I can just have five of your old crusty ones."

Haven't heard back from him.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2016, 11:18 PM Reply   
Quote:

LOL! Yer killin me!!! I hope it's a Cards/Brocos SB too.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2016, 6:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, my nephew (hawks fan) thought he'd be smart and say something like that to me until I said, "hey, I'll trade you one of my brand new dollar bills if I can just have five of your old crusty ones."

Haven't heard back from him.....
You're so right Mark. If Seattle had ever done anything in the past worth talking about. The fans would bring it up in conversation. The shame of it all is the only time I hear about Seattle's past is the punch line of a "Joke" someone is telling. As far as decline they don't dominate at home anymore.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-22-2016, 7:37 AM Reply   
Let's hope we have a repeat of this for the Broncos (it won't let me embed it):
https://youtu.be/vJ4UwE5WNI0
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2016, 7:53 AM Reply   
The Seahawks fans need Shannon to call the President to send the National Guard to help them too. The 12th man can't be heard anymore. They need some "Real" Men to come in and show them how it's done. Lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2016, 7:59 AM Reply   
See that bird? That's Russell Wilson's Bird. It's a shame Russell didn't see that Panther while he was on his way to show off his bird. It doesn't matter what you did in the past. (All season long). It matters what you do that day ( two picks resulting in 10 points for the other team). Panthers MVP of the Divisional Round. Russell Wilson.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-22-2016, 10:27 AM Reply   
It's really a shame Mark & Bobby didn't have this thread 20 years ago. Then they could actually talk smack about their favorite teams. I'm just happy the Hawks could bring a Cowboy fanboy and Fortywiner together. Guys, when's the wedding?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2016, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's really a shame Mark & Bobby didn't have this thread 20 years ago. Then they could actually talk smack about their favorite teams. I'm just happy the Hawks could bring a Cowboy fanboy and Fortywiner together. Guys, when's the wedding?
You have removed all doubt that you have any football knowledge. 49ers went to the Superbowl and lost the year before the Seahawks. They also were in several NFC championships in a row. The Cowboys were 12-4 last year and lost in the Divisional round. Just admit it Darren the writing is on the wall. Once Lynch leaves and it's all on Russell Choke Wilson's shoulders he will fold under the pressure of being a man when he's just your boy. Did you see he's going to QB school to better read defenses. That won't help if you're just a scared little boy.Bottom line Russell Wilson will be on the couch watching "Real Men" play the game.

Last edited by cwb4me; 01-22-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2016, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Panthers MVP of the Divisional Round. Russell Wilson.
PERFECT. He gets my vote for sure.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2016, 11:44 AM Reply   
I know Brad is reading every post and enjoying it immensely!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2016, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have removed all doubt that you have any football knowledge. 49ers went to the Superbowl and lost the year before the Seahawks. They also were in several NFC championships in a row. The Cowboys were 12-4 last year and lost in the Divisional round. Just admit it Darren the writing is on the wall. Once Lynch leaves and it's all on Russell Choke Wilson's shoulders he will fold under the pressure of being a man when he's just your boy. Did you see he's going to QB school to better read defenses. That won't help if you'Re just a scared little boy.
Yeah, the proverbial one leg Seattle had left, just received a torn ACL. Can you say downward spiral? Since their lucky win in MN and last week's implosion in Carolina, bagging on them is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2016, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Let's hope we have a repeat of this for the Broncos (it won't let me embed it):
https://youtu.be/vJ4UwE5WNI0
HA!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-22-2016, 3:10 PM Reply   
I'll be on the look out for your "Save the Date" card guys. I'm so happy for you both.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2016, 3:40 PM Reply   
See how quickly they lose their power. We have found their kryptonite. Crickets when Seattle is on the couch watching.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-22-2016, 4:06 PM Reply   
^^^So Hawk fans are Superman? I'll take that. Thanks Bobby!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-22-2016, 4:08 PM Reply   
Truth is we talk about OUR team. Something you don't know anything about since the Cowboys season is over by week 8. I mean the team from DC won the NFC East. What a joke.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2016, 4:09 PM Reply   
Lynch retiring???
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2016, 4:13 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=83Starsnstripes;1928731]Truth is we talk about OUR team.

.....And talk and talk and talk.... THAT is what makes it so fun and necessary to bag on you chicken lovers.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2016, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
See how quickly they lose their power. We have found their kryptonite. Crickets when Seattle is on the couch watching.
Yep. We got em on the ropes.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-22-2016, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lynch retiring???
That's the rumor. Who knows anymore with that guy. I think he's got one or two more good seasons left but looks like the Hawks are ready to move on.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2016, 5:06 PM Reply   
They should move on. They don't need him. Rawls is pretty impressive, even if he wears a navy and nuclear pee green jersey. Oakland could use him for a year or two.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-22-2016, 7:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think it's pretty funny how history has miraculously become relevant to hawks' fans now, since they have a teensie, micro history of winning. Prior to 2013, it didn't matter what ANY team's record or history was. I KNEW Seattle fans would be eating and paying for those words in no time. Silly rabbits... This all ties in to my post from two or three years ago regarding the time tested new money/old money theory and the attitude or behavior that follows.

It's not history when you're in the midst of it. What did you expect them to make the SB every year? Stay classless just like the rest of the 49'ers fans. Although I'm probably doing them a disservice calling you a fan.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-22-2016, 11:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. We got em on the ropes.
Smokin the rope steak... Ka, Kaa..
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-23-2016, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's not history when you're in the midst of it. What did you expect them to make the SB every year? Stay classless just like the rest of the 49'ers fans. Although I'm probably doing them a disservice calling you a fan.
Answer to question #1 The way the Seattle fans talk you would think they had been to 4 or 5 consecutive Superbowls. When in fact they are 1-1 recently and 1-2 lifetime. History hasn't been kind to Seattle.

As far as your first statement. Your in the midst of sitting on the couch to watch the Championship this weekend.

As far as your last statement that's just your opinion. Some people may think Seattle fans are classless. I personally just think they are confusing their dreams with reality.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-23-2016, 10:50 AM Reply   
Beauty of being a Hawks fan is the fact that we know we're going to be in the mix next year, the year after and the year after that. Now if you're a Dallas, Rams or Niners fan you're just hoping for a five hundred season...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2016, 11:42 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=cwb4me;. When in fact they are 1-1 recently and 1-2 lifetime.

Yeah, the 12's need to change their name to the 1-2's. Lol
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-23-2016, 1:25 PM Reply   
Forgot to check in last week with "watching the Seahawks lose was sure fun".
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-23-2016, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Beauty of being a Hawks fan is the fact that we know we're going to be in the mix next year, the year after and the year after that. Now if you're a Dallas, Rams or Niners fan you're just hoping for a five hundred season...
You don't know what will happen from week to week. We got to see your picks
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2016, 11:52 AM Reply   
Go Cards! Go Broncos!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-24-2016, 12:39 PM Reply   
Go broncos!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-24-2016, 3:58 PM Reply   
Tony Romo told Tom Brady he would see him in February. Tom should have known Tony always has a Superbowl Party at his house.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       01-24-2016, 4:40 PM Reply   
I'd really like my Broncos to be playing the Cards in the Superbowl but they're already falling apart. I guess Kubiak can start his game plan against the Panthers early. I've just got to hope that the reason Cam Newton looks so good is because he's never faced the Broncos Defense.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-24-2016, 6:03 PM Reply   
Cardinals look like the Seahawks.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-24-2016, 6:29 PM Reply   
For the record I picked Patriots and Panthers in my pick em league.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-24-2016, 6:30 PM Reply   
Carson Palmer looks to be possessed by the spirit of Tony Romo.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-24-2016, 6:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cardinals look like the Seahawks.
Naw.... panthers look great tonight. However, last week every panther fan watching had a puckered backside during that onside kick... Hawks made a game of it at least in the second half. This ones been a laugher the whole way.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-24-2016, 6:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure if I've said they're on the decline before, but I'll say it now because they are. They went from winning a SB, to losing one, to soundly losing in the second round game. THAT is declining. Sorry. Facts are facts. They've peaked and it's over. Bandwagon dismissed... 15 minutes of fame? Check. Dynasty? Haha. Nope, better look at your Bay Area neighbors to the south if you want to know what a dynasty is (or was, rather). Buh bye, Seattle.

Btw, the Niners are the number 3 dynasty of all time, lead by the 70's steelers at number two and first place went to the 60's Packers. This was according to the NFL Network. The Cowboys managed to make two of the top ten spots on the list. Can't remember which two.
Amazing how much you learn about your teams history when your sucking.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-24-2016, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:

That's better than Krap's bench right?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-24-2016, 7:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're so right Mark. If Seattle had ever done anything in the past worth talking about. The fans would bring it up in conversation. The shame of it all is the only time I hear about Seattle's past is the punch line of a "Joke" someone is telling. As far as decline they don't dominate at home anymore.
The guy in the Romo jersey is talking about punchlines. That's rich...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-24-2016, 7:12 PM Reply   
Palmer stunk it up tonight. Romo should console him. He knows all about disappointment....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-24-2016, 7:52 PM Reply   
It really sounds like you guys love Romo. He only played 4 games this year and every one of you have talked about him all year. I love it. Dallas only won 4 games all year and had the top 3 watched games all year. They truly are "America's Team ".
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2016, 10:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Carson Palmer looks to be possessed by the spirit of Tony Romo.
I say lets be more current and say more like the spirit of Russel Wilson.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2016, 10:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's better than Krap's bench right?
Who?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2016, 11:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Amazing how much you learn about your teams history when your sucking.
Hey, I was just watching a nationally broadcasted show without any agenda or preconceived notions, purely for entertainment purposes, which, interestingly, never mentioned your team because they're nothing more than a temporary blip in the radar with ZERO pedigree. Funny you should mention my team temporarily sucking because, in the future, there won't even be anything worth noting about the Seahawks besides one year unless it's a stat sheet from a REALLY narrow time frame.

You have been weighed and measured..... And you have come up short.

The Seahawks have less bragging rights in terms of overall wins than most NFL teams in history. As far as Super Bowls, you are less than a modern day version of the Bills.

The ONLY things remembered are wins. Especially SB wins, which the hawks have only ONE of in 38 years. Piss off, hawggots. .

PS, I hope QB school does for RW what it did for Krapernick. Mwahahaha!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-25-2016, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
It really sounds like you guys love Romo. He only played 4 games this year and every one of you have talked about him all year. I love it. Dallas only won 4 games all year and had the top 3 watched games all year. They truly are "America's Team ".
I think you mean we've bagged on him. Which as you know if nothing new.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-25-2016, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
I say lets be more current and say more like the spirit of Russel Wilson.
7-3 all time in the playoffs? I don't think so pal