Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-22-2012, 5:07 PM Reply   
We were so tired of our 06 malibu VLX surging so bad with the malibu cruise control whenever we sacked it out that I was ready to tear it out and install a GPS system like perfect pass.

So I started to research it online when I came across a company that has a plug and pay conversion kit that disconnects the paddle wheel and replaces it with a GPS receiver. I was a little skeptical about it but after doing some research on the Malibucrew site I decided to give it a try.

Well all I can say is WOW dead on and holds speed way better when turning around now.

have a look at there site they make them for all types of boats.
http://nauticLaugic.com/

Just so you know I have nothing to do with this company just wanted to pass on the info on a product I was very happy with. Oh and it took my wake boarding son 30 minutes to install it and use it.