Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-11-2011, 9:19 AM Reply   
I've been riding them all season and love them. I have one issue, when i take really hard falls, like crashes off inverts, my toe strap slips off and under my boot. Has anyone else experienced this at all? It's a PITA to have to re do that strap in the water, ecspecially when I'm learning a new trick and crashing a ton.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2011, 8:29 AM Reply   
Take it either no one is riding systems or no one has had this issue?
Old    mojo            07-12-2011, 8:45 AM Reply   
Similar Happened to me last week. i dont undo my toes and i got n the boat to see one totally unstrapped and that Happened to my buddy mid air. What size boots do u have? The binding can be made "smaller" by moving the highback down and the toe strap back. Too bad they don't include instructions, but it's rather simple. I might order a Burton toe cap and see if it works better
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2011, 9:03 AM Reply   
You'll have to let me know how that burton toe cap works. I'm wearing a size 11 mareks, and I feel like i've got them cinched way down. I think I'll try shortening things up. I love them, but hate that one little issue.
Old     (ilboarder12)      Join Date: May 2009       07-12-2011, 2:11 PM Reply   
the toe caps work like a charm, i ride the murray boots with my burton mission bindings that have the toe cap. keeps the boot nice and snug into the binder
Old     (sdgarfield)      Join Date: May 2011       07-12-2011, 6:58 PM Reply   
I havent had this issue at all...but then again I havent gone that big haha.
Check with you're dealer maybe the strap wasnt riveted properly.