Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-06-2013, 1:46 PM Reply   
We only have 2 riders we are waiting for, we should have all of the reviews up in a coupla days, the cats are mostly herded. ;-)

In the meantime, check out this video. This is unique because RJ or I didn't do it. One of the riders edits for a living and asked if he could take a crack at it. It took a bit longer because I had to catalog and package all of the video send to canada. I gave him very little direction. I said I wanted the first video to be 2-3 mins, feature each boat equally, be high energy and give people a feel what it would be like to be at the event. I think he nailed it.

Edited by Ashley Chugg from Edmonton, Alberta CN of Regular Group 2

I believe Ashley is looking for a new boat.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2013, 1:57 PM Reply   
Nice edit Ashley! Really enjoyed the compilation of bails!
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       11-06-2013, 1:57 PM Reply   
That video was rad. Event looked amazing and the boat lineup was second to none. Nice work.
Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       11-06-2013, 2:33 PM Reply   
Nice edit. I'm definitely planning on attend next years event. MB wave looked the best.... but was pushing some weight!
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-06-2013, 3:00 PM Reply   
Nicely done.
Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       11-07-2013, 12:42 AM Reply   
Nice work Ashley.. Man those falls had me rolling!
Old     (Jbort)      Join Date: Aug 2011       11-07-2013, 6:44 AM Reply   
super super video - very well done. I hope there's a separate "wipe-out" vid.
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-07-2013, 7:23 AM Reply   
sweet sweet video. its sick when the music really fits and is timed with what is going on in the video...

that song seems to have been on our boat playlist since it came out in 1994! however, we sing it "board-otage!"
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-07-2013, 3:08 PM Reply   
board-o-tage, I like it.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       11-08-2013, 10:42 AM Reply   
Sick edit and great waves They all looked good to me. Would love to go to this event.
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-09-2013, 3:18 PM Reply   
not that my opinion matters, but i am excited to see what everyone says about the "old" 2003 tige 22v. I think that boat has such a great story and gives some of us, me at least, hope of having a super nice wave without the super high price...

end communication.
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       11-09-2013, 3:50 PM Reply   
Great video, looks like an awesome time. I can't wait to get down there for next years event.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-09-2013, 7:36 PM Reply   
We are going to have the dates locked in before the season even starts next year, I think we have a format and crew that makes this all repeatable which has been very difficult. There is always the issue of water, if the marina has to shut down due to being too low, but that is rare.

I do think, though, that it is going to be way too difficult to do this with more than 36 riders. I think 36 would be our cap.