Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2022, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Please try to sober up before posting here again. You’re embarrassing yourself. Maybe go borrow some fake handcuffs from your pal, AOC and have a parade where you can all fake like you have cuffs on. The funniest part is you’re so low as to say she’s being shamed for cooperating with LEO’s! So funny! She was USING LEO’s as props, trying to fake like she was being arrested! This also isn’t t the first time she’s done this either. It’s honestly pretty sad that you would try to spin it, but then again, you are democrats…..
Funny he has enough balls to say this. democrats tried to kill a Supreme Court Justice. Now one of them tried to stab a Republican candidate for Governor of New York just yesterday. Of course the attacker is out of jail within a few hours. Burned and looted buildings in many cities, but it is Republicans that are anti law. 3% of the democrats commit 50% of the murders never mind the break down of the rest.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2022, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny he has enough balls to say this. democrats tried to kill a Supreme Court Justice. Now one of them tried to stab a Republican candidate for Governor of New York just yesterday. Of course the attacker is out of jail within a few hours. Burned and looted buildings in many cities, but it is Republicans that are anti law. 3% of the democrats commit 50% of the murders never mind the break down of the rest.
Yes, made of steel.
Remind me, wasnt it the SC who said it was perfectly legal for right wing whackos to go to abortion clinics to intimidate those seeking legal medical help? That guy who "tried to kill a supreme court justice" didnt try too hard. He took a cab, got out and walked away from the house while calling cops to turn himself in. Did you already forget about the Michigan militia who tried to kill their Gov? Or the 18 year old who killed 10 black people in a supermarket? ...
Seems this country is not a very safe place to allow any one to get as many guns as they want. You do know what happened to roughly 10,000 people who broke the law during protests 2 years ago, right? They were arrested. Isnt that how law and order works? What else did you want?
Glad you gave those numbers, 3% of R's are armed and dangerous, interesting. Funny you think 50% of Dems are dangerous, got a source? Or just making things up with your twisted alternate facts again? How many democrats were at the capitol and who sent them? Who lied and told them the election was stolen? Any proof yet? Still none? Trump Still lying about it, melting down on "Truth Social" ,his cult still believing. Thats what i thought.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2022, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes, made of steel.
Remind me, wasnt it the SC who said it was perfectly legal for right wing whackos to go to abortion clinics to intimidate those seeking legal medical help? That guy who "tried to kill a supreme court justice" didnt try too hard. He took a cab, got out and walked away from the house while calling cops to turn himself in. Did you already forget about the Michigan militia who tried to kill their Gov? Or the 18 year old who killed 10 black people in a supermarket? ...
Seems this country is not a very safe place to allow any one to get as many guns as they want. You do know what happened to roughly 10,000 people who broke the law during protests 2 years ago, right? They were arrested. Isnt that how law and order works? What else did you want?
Glad you gave those numbers, 3% of R's are armed and dangerous, interesting. Funny you think 50% of Dems are dangerous, got a source? Or just making things up with your twisted alternate facts again? How many democrats were at the capitol and who sent them? Who lied and told them the election was stolen? Any proof yet? Still none? Trump Still lying about it, melting down on "Truth Social" ,his cult still believing. Thats what i thought.
He turned away when he saw good guys with a gun. In the mean time, he bought a glock 17, put pads on the bottom of his boots to not make noise, paid and took the time to get from kalifornia to DC. I know, to you kalifornians that must just be on the other side of Reno by about a hour.

Get off the drugs. 3% of the democrats commit 50% of the murders. We don't know the break down of the rest of the 50%. Pretty sure most are democrats too. Technically it is part of the 13% culture, however I doubt babies, old men and majority of the women are not out murdering people so statistically it is around 3% of that population who does it. Then from there it most certainly is a lower percent, however it comes from the one culture. Democrat culture.

I don't care who was at the capitol. I am pretty sure there are at least a few hundred democrats were at the capitol. I would say retards sent them there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2022, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
He turned away when he saw good guys with a gun. In the mean time, he bought a glock 17, put pads on the bottom of his boots to not make noise, paid and took the time to get from kalifornia to DC. I know, to you kalifornians that must just be on the other side of Reno by about a hour.

Get off the drugs. 3% of the democrats commit 50% of the murders. We don't know the break down of the rest of the 50%. Pretty sure most are democrats too. Technically it is part of the 13% culture, however I doubt babies, old men and majority of the women are not out murdering people so statistically it is around 3% of that population who does it. Then from there it most certainly is a lower percent, however it comes from the one culture. Democrat culture.

I don't care who was at the capitol. I am pretty sure there are at least a few hundred democrats were at the capitol. I would say retards sent them there.
How did a nutjob that wanted to kill a SC justice go buy a gun for the specific purpose of murder? That seems crazy. Make a law or something.
The 3% of dems, arnt. Gangbangers dont vote, they rob, steal and murder. They also mostly kill other gang bangers because thats their job. See, more alternate facts, Gangbanger murderer=Dem. False. Its gang culture not Dem culture fool.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2022, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
How did a nutjob that wanted to kill a SC justice go buy a gun for the specific purpose of murder? That seems crazy. Make a law or something.
The 3% of dems, arnt. Gangbangers dont vote, they rob, steal and murder. They also mostly kill other gang bangers because thats their job. See, more alternate facts, Gangbanger murderer=Dem. False. Its gang culture not Dem culture fool.
Na. You don't know what they do for voting. The demographic votes democrat at a 98% clip. statistically speaking, they are democrats.

You ask me how the democrat from kalifornia who traveled over 3000 miles to kill a supreme court justice got it. Bad people can always get something to kill someone with. I wonder if he made the trip over to that side of the country with that illegal who raped that 10 year old? Nothing like ride sharing for the environment.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2022, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Na. You don't know what they do for voting. The demographic votes democrat at a 98% clip. statistically speaking, they are democrats.

You ask me how the democrat from kalifornia who traveled over 3000 miles to kill a supreme court justice got it. Bad people can always get something to kill someone with. I wonder if he made the trip over to that side of the country with that illegal who raped that 10 year old? Nothing like ride sharing for the environment.
Since most felons cant vote, what substantiates your foolish claim?
https://felonyfriendlyjobs.org/can-a-felon-vote/

If we didnt allow anyone to buy guns we would have less gun problems. simple. Yes, im sure they did a rideshare direct from the border.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2022, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:

If we didnt allow anyone to buy guns we would have less gun problems. simple. Yes, im sure they did a rideshare direct from the border.
If water was not wet, then you would always be dry.

If we want to know what is in the bill, then we have to pass it.

If they were felons, they would be in jail already. They are felons yes. Convicted? No. regardless, they still have the democrat mindset.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2022, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:

Doesn't your boy Brandon have covid now? I thought he said this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. He said he has the first 2 shots and double boosted. I even heard he drew a cootie shot on his hand for good measure. So where is he lying on this one?