Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-21-2017, 7:15 AM Reply   
Happy Monday

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/20/th...ntic-suggests/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19956/...-emily-zanotti

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/20/th...ntic-suggests/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-21-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
LOL cant you just hear Jessi Jackson or Al Sharpton preaching that the White Sun gets all the glory 365 days a year and the Sun is only "blacked out" for 15 mins every 33+ years. And when it does get its chance only the whitest parts of the conunty get to see the black sun! Classic Racism! LOL LOL. As Don King says "Only in America"
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-21-2017, 12:42 PM Reply   
Please don't get the liberals all riled up!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-21-2017, 12:49 PM Reply   
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-21-2017, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Looking classy man. Never saw Osama and her boyfriend looking that good. That's what clean living will do for ya baby.

Last edited by deneng; 08-21-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       08-21-2017, 1:40 PM Reply   
I know those aren't reputable news sources, but how in the hell does garbage gain publicity???

Robert E. Lee high school in my town is looking for a new name. Guess we'll just give in to all the bitches who think they're oppressed
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-21-2017, 7:48 PM Reply   
"Missy Elliot High"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...missy-elliott/
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-21-2017, 7:51 PM Reply   
You can't make this $hit up I love it. Libra Tarded Snowflakes stay up at night dreaming this stuff up! LOL
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-06-2017, 4:44 PM Reply   
Ok It took a while but, you guessed it.
Attached Images

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-06-2017, 8:27 PM Reply   
Love it
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-08-2017, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Ok It took a while but, you guessed it.
You don't understand that this implies that Obama is the sun and Trump is the darkness inhibiting the light?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-08-2017, 8:22 PM Reply   
Lady's & Gentlemen I rest my case. Only a true LibraTARD can fine Racizim where none exists. Wake you are a true Racist!
Old     (bmcgee)      Join Date: Nov 2007       09-08-2017, 9:39 PM Reply   
Grant, You do realize you're the only one that has made any reference to race in this thread, right? No one else has mentioned anything about it, yet you are complaining about them calling you a racist? The only rational (and I hate to call it rational because it is not) explanation for this type of feaux outrage is that you are a troll. On the other hand, the irrational explanation is that you actually are a racist (which I don't think you are).

But still, you regularly create new threads where you quote super sketchy/obviously far right leaning news articles so you can dispell your feaux outrage over them. You seem to do an awful lot of complaining about other people ("libratards") complaining. In my eyes that is just as bad, if not worse than the people you are complaining about. If you are going to complain about something, at least have the decency to attempt to have a constructive conversation about the issue you are seeing. Just complaining about an issue and then calling whoever had an opposing opinion a snowflake, libratard, etc... makes you just as bad, if not worse than whoever/whatever you're whining about in the first place.

Full disclosure: Not that it means anything (although I'm sure it does to you and you'll still call me a [insert some dumbass schoolyard diss]), I'm a conservative and probably always will be (born/raised/live in Oklahoma, so I can't help it... can't stand Trump though).
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-09-2017, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
You seem to do a awful lot of complaining about other people complaining
You know what your 100% right. And I don't need to be doing that, (negative energy) so I'll stop.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-11-2017, 3:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Lady's & Gentlemen I rest my case. Only a true LibraTARD can fine Racizim where none exists. Wake you are a true Racist!
What in the hell are you talking about? "Racizim"? I never said one word about race. Let me explain to you how the eclipse worked. The moon (by the meme that YOU posted) would be Trump. The moon, which radiates no light, passed in front of the sun, which does radiate light, would be Obama.

ECLIPSE = MOON BLOCKS OUT SUN

No mention of race. I think you were expecting some sort of race mention and you were prepared to show your phony outrage. Instead, someone gives you something you were unable to counter so you still throw out your phony outrage but it was not towards the issue at hand. You are like a big kid.