Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-13-2017, 6:58 AM Reply   
Hi Gang,
Taking a long shot here with my Wakeworld community. Looking for somebody trustworthy in Laredo, Texas. There is an electric guitar for sale there that I'm super into, but looks like seller might not want to ship. Selller not responding yet to my text, and one interpretation of that is that she doesn't want to deal with the hassles of packaging and shipping. If any of you are based in Laredo, I'll pay a hundred bucks bounty for your time and effort if we are able to close this deal. Might go something like this: We talk, I PayPal you some funds, you pick up axe from seller, box it up and ship it or take it to UPS store and let them do it, you get paid extra hundred bucks bounty if it all works out. Thanks. Of course this is all contingent on me being able to make contact with the seller, as it's possible she already sold it. I'm probably not interested in a "friend of a friend" scenario to help me with this, as it would be too easy for somebody to take my $$ and vanish. I'm willing to take that risk with a WakeWorld member, as I doubt anybody on here would try to screw me, and if you did at least I would have the recourse of public shaming on this site.
Thanks, ya'll!
-Doc