Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (devintatro)      Join Date: Nov 2010       07-24-2015, 1:45 PM Reply   
Did you all see the new Supra SA Teaser that was released today?

Check it out here:
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       07-24-2015, 1:58 PM Reply   
I just posted this 2 min before you did. haha No big deal!!
Old     (lashburn1)      Join Date: Oct 2014       07-26-2015, 1:40 PM Reply   
not enough to tell ....anything
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       07-26-2015, 4:28 PM Reply   
Probably why it's called a "tease"
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-27-2015, 11:27 AM Reply   
#gamechanger
Old     (MarkMason)      Join Date: Feb 2014       07-27-2015, 12:42 PM Reply   
To me, this boat looks like a mash up of every other brand... the only things that looks like a Supra original designs are the gel lines and the 100 toggles on the dash (not appealing btw)... Surf system, clamping board racks and reversible seating is a blatant copy off MasterCraft. Tower is copy off Nautique. Bloated gunnels like Malibu. I do think Supra has gotten better over the years, but it just seems like these guys are always playing catch up rather than innovating.
Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       07-27-2015, 12:50 PM Reply   
If u think bout it,everything is copied in 1 form or another. 1 person comes up with something. Others tweak it a lil and go with it. I really don't think that's bad,that's business...Guess I look at it like Ford and chevy. Both nice,both have plus and minus. It's what fits u,what dealers r close to u and what appeals to u.. I ride a supra daily and can ride a g23 daily. Both nice boats. But supra,I know has great customer service by me. Can wait to c what they do next. How many ppl ask themselfs every year, "what possibly could they do next!!"?
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       07-27-2015, 12:51 PM Reply   
Supra actually had the tower design at the exact same time as Nautique, it is a Roswell tower. Not to mention Swell came out before MC's new surf tabs that were their first attempt to really shape and create a wave. The reverse seating is the same as all the other premium brands (Tige just came out with one and so did Malibu, Supra had it last year) except Supras have a table on the backside of theirs, which is cool. The "100" toggles are meant to be a backup to the touchscreen if something were to go wrong so you're not dead in the water. Pretty smart if you ask me and don't trust touchscreens surrounded by moisture all the time. Doesn't seem like they're behind on much if you know the facts. Not to mention they have had an electric height adjustable drivers seat for years that's being copied now.
Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       07-27-2015, 12:55 PM Reply   
Perfectly said.....
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       07-27-2015, 2:52 PM Reply   
Who else ha controls on the steering wheel???? Huh.......No one! Lol