Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (vr6wannabe)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-04-2015, 4:33 PM Reply   
My brother and I are making the move to Las Vegas in October. We run our own company and work from home. We're looking for some people to surf/wakeboard with on the weekends. We're both 25 years old.

We will be bringing our 2008 Tige 24ve with us thats got roughly 3800lbs of custom ballast and an AWESOME stereo! The boat is setup for some really awesome riding! Looking for some cool people to pitch in some gas money and tear up Lake mead!

Here's a pic of our ride

Last edited by vr6wannabe; 09-04-2015 at 4:43 PM. Reason: removed a sentence
Old     (vr6wannabe)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-23-2015, 8:02 AM Reply   
Water temp isnt too bad in Lake mead, thinking about riding Saturday or Sunday if anyone is interested?
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-09-2016, 11:42 AM Reply   
Hey Kurtis,
I coach wakeboarding and wakesurfing up here in Oregon. I am coming to Vegas this weekend for an event on Friday night. One of the guys I have coached that lives in Vegas really wants to get some lessons while I am there. I told him I would put a post on Wakeworld to see if anyone is riding this weekend. He has a drysuit you can use if you guys are interested in getting out.

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Oregon School of Wakeboarding

Last edited by sunsport; 02-09-2016 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Grammer Correction
Old     (jdfic)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-18-2016, 9:34 PM Reply   
Name is Josh, I'm 27 Just moved here and always ready, my board is waiting to get a bit wet!
Old     (stokedstork)      Join Date: Oct 2015       08-17-2016, 3:21 PM Reply   
Hello,

My name's Tim, I'm 26 years old and moved to Vegas a year ago. Looking for a pull on the weekend, happy to contribute gas money for the cause. I'm itching to get out since the lakes I used to go to dried up in CA a couple years ago. Here's a pic of me on my last trip:

Old     (LookedLikeItHurt)      Join Date: Jan 2018       01-05-2018, 10:47 PM Reply   
I'm in Henderson, usually off on Mondays and Tuesdays. Looking for a pull, gas money, wipe downs, beer, drysuit, ready to go if you guys are game!!
Matt
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-05-2018, 11:48 AM Reply   
I live in San Diego but am down for a drive to Vegas if you ever have room for me 858-414-2160