Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       08-14-2020, 4:30 AM Reply   
I'm in the market as my 07 Tundra gave up the ghost. Was 15 trouble free years of ownership. Had the 4.7L in Double Cab.

Now, things have changed in the truck market and am looking to the fine folks here for opinions. I'm not in the market for a diesel or a 3/4 ton/1ton (might change my mind on that, but most of my daily commute is 6km in town)

I only want one vehicle so no (buy a one ton and a ****box to beat around in).

Currently considering
2018-2020 Tundra 4x4 5.7L (waiting on a price on a used '18) if not I'll use cash incentives to get a 20. Loved my Tundra and it was super reliable, until it wasnt but like I said, my commute is tough on vehicles. Tundra resales are insane (like boats reaaly). Having one of the last japanese V8's might be a pro, but not sure.

2020 F150 either 2.7l Ecoboost, 3.5 Ecoboost or 5.0 Coyote. Like the Fords and they come pretty kitted out. Not my favorite style as they look terribly grandpa ish (except the Raptor). MPG on paper is killer, but would want to know real world reviews. Have heard negatives about towing MPG.

Thanks for any input. TBH these are the only two I'll consider. Not to be snide but I'm not a GM or Mopar fan.

Lemons