Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (beckycarter)      Join Date: Oct 2008       11-06-2009, 11:55 AM Reply   
Just wanted to see how many of you are not sponsored and would like to be! How long have you been riding for? What are your goals for the 2010 season? Have you ever hit rails? Have you ever been in a competition? Also... how many of you went to or have heard of Girls Ride the Wake?!
Old     (linz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-15-2010, 1:33 PM Reply   
Janelle,
I was in Northern CO (Fort Collins) so they mostly went out at Horsetooth or Boyd. I do have some friends in Denver though, I'd have to check which reservoirs they ride. I would definitely go to the Mile High Meet and Greet and talk to Steve Jones (http://www.wakeworld.com/event.php?event_id=2793).
There will be a ton of other riders and wake enthusiasts there as well...a great place to meet people!
If you want specific people to call please email me. lin_zs1@hotmail.com
Good luck!
L
Old     (dani)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-16-2010, 1:58 PM Reply   
that would be awesome to get sponsored! ive never competed but i was looking into maybe signing up for girls ride the wake this year! Has anyone done it before?
Old     (linz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-26-2010, 1:58 PM Reply   
Hey Dani!
GRTW was amazing last year and from what I hear it will be even better this year! I definitely recommend signing up and going!
Old    DanDoubleE            07-14-2010, 12:15 AM Reply   
How fun would it be to be sponsered?!

I have been riding for about ten years, although I havent gotten any better since I was about 13... But this year Im FINALLY starting to learn new tricks and its the funnest experience! Any tips on how I can get betteR?
Old     (Melissa)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-14-2010, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDoubleE View Post
How fun would it be to be sponsered?!

I have been riding for about ten years, although I havent gotten any better since I was about 13... But this year Im FINALLY starting to learn new tricks and its the funnest experience! Any tips on how I can get betteR?
Hi!! Welcome!

For getting better, I would suggest going here - http://www.wakeworld.com/news/catego...01/how-to.html

Search these forums and do a google search for wakeboard tricks, you'll find a ton of helpful stuff.