Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Aaronmt)      Join Date: Jun 2016       06-13-2016, 9:58 AM Reply   
We are looking to get a roughly 22 ft boat. The ones we are considering are nautique 210/220/211 centurion avalanache/Enzo or sorts and mastercraft x15/30.Were somewhat limited to these since my wife is extremely vocal in wanting removable carpet.I want perfect pass,fiberglass swimstep and a boat that still has sleek look on the water.I would also like a power trim plate but since I can convert that its not a deal breaker.Weve looked at tige ,malibus etc. but just cant get past the carpet since the boat will sit on a dock.Centurions don't seem to have that big a following up here yet when I look at them seem to fit all areas well,maybe not the hardware as a nautique though.We haven't been able to look at a Mastercraft in person yet. We tube, wakeboard and want to learn to surf.Looking to saty under 40k and would prefer 06 and up.Thanks for your input. Aaron
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-13-2016, 10:51 AM Reply   
As awesome as the 210 nautique is, if its prior to the chance in ~06' I would avoid it, it will feel too small.

I would look for:
X-30, Wakesetter LSV 23, Tige 23v or 22Ve, MB B-52 23', SAnger v230, Moomba Mobius XLV, Supra 24v
Old     (Aaronmt)      Join Date: Jun 2016       06-13-2016, 1:37 PM Reply   
Of the boats you mentioned only the first one fits our needs.We need removable carpet.We looked at a newer Tige that the owner had removed the carpet and put some form of seadeck or Tige product on.The craftsmanship that was under the carpet was far from impressive.
Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-13-2016, 1:54 PM Reply   
210 Nautique. Sounds like you are looking for good build quality and interior details. All the boats you mentioned are nice, but the Nautiques will have the better fit and finish. Your also paying for it though.
Old     (Aaronmt)      Join Date: Jun 2016       06-13-2016, 2:02 PM Reply   
On the 210's the 07 and up have the removable carpet and new hull design.From what I see 08 had new interior layout.I haven't seen a 07 and up hull next to a 06 and older hull,is there a significant size difference? I looked a 211 and thought it was nicely built maybe just a bit small for what we'd want.