Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

View Poll Results: Let OJ out or keep him in
Let the Juice Loose 5 62.50%
Keep squeezing the Juice in Jail 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2017, 9:59 AM Reply   
OJ has spent 9 years in Jail on a 33 year sentence. Should they let him out or keep him in.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       07-20-2017, 10:07 AM Reply   
The only good juice is freshly squeezed
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2017, 10:46 AM Reply   
Listening to the Juice I say this guy is still a Turd. He is coming off like he is the victim in the armed robbery he was part of. Frankly no one on "the street" looks up to this guy or ever will. If he can make a impact in prison and change people's lives he should just stay their. He can do more good in Jail then out on the street I say keep him in F" the Juice.

He talks about being such a great guy. Most great guys I know don't have not beat their wife. This guy is delusional.
Old    deltahoosier            07-20-2017, 11:38 AM Reply   
Torn on this. Obviously I don't know the whole facts on the Armed Robbery. Allegedly OJ did not have a gun and the guy or guys that did, did not get the type of time if any compared to OJ. I could be spreading internet rumor, however if that is the deal then he should go free. Oddly enough he should have been in jail for 33 for murder, but should not have been in jail for this event.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       07-20-2017, 11:56 AM Reply   
he's out!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-20-2017, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Torn on this. Obviously I don't know the whole facts on the Armed Robbery. Allegedly OJ did not have a gun and the guy or guys that did, did not get the type of time if any compared to OJ. I could be spreading internet rumor, however if that is the deal then he should go free. Oddly enough he should have been in jail for 33 for murder, but should not have been in jail for this event.
Look, I think OJ was involved in his wife's murder (he may have wielded the knife, he may have hired someone to do it, etc.) and he should have been found guilty then. However, I agree with you and I think the sentence he received for this incident was overly harsh. From what I understand, a memorabilia collector had some of OJ's football award's and had never paid for them. He went to retrieve them and OJ's boys roughed the guy up. I think he was sentenced based on being found not guilty in Nicole's murder.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-20-2017, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Look, I think OJ was involved in his wife's murder (he may have wielded the knife, he may have hired someone to do it, etc.) and he should have been found guilty then. However, I agree with you and I think the sentence he received for this incident was overly harsh. From what I understand, a memorabilia collector had some of OJ's football award's and had never paid for them. He went to retrieve them and OJ's boys roughed the guy up. I think he was sentenced based on being found not guilty in Nicole's murder.
Holy %^€% for once we agree completely. I need to buy a lottery ticket
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2017, 1:09 PM Reply   
So Wake your saying this is now the 2nd Time the Juice has been set up! First time my Racist LA cops and 2nd Time by Bitter Las Vegas cops that were upset OJ didn't get convicted the first go round?
Old    deltahoosier            07-20-2017, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Exactly my thoughts.
Old    deltahoosier            07-20-2017, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
So Wake your saying this is now the 2nd Time the Juice has been set up! First time my Racist LA cops and 2nd Time by Bitter Las Vegas cops that were upset OJ didn't get convicted the first go round?
I don't think he is saying that. I think OJ's lawyers planted enough doubt especially with the home run the prosecutors gave them with shrunk glove try on. I have seen a couple of jury selections of my peers and it is scary the intellect involved. Get a jury who are sceptical of the police, try on an ill fitting glove and walla, the Juice is Loose.

We have seen people do way worse than a rough up over owned property get way less time than OJ for this. I said at the time that this was a make up call by the judge.

Like Chris Rock said, "That **** wasn't about race … that **** was about fame. If O.J. wasn't famous, he'd be in jail right now. If O.J. drove a bus, he wouldn't even be O.J. He'd be Orenthal the Bus Driving Murderer."
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       07-20-2017, 2:34 PM Reply   
If I was the Juice, I would make sure a white bronco picks me up from prison
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-20-2017, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Why don't you go back and reread the first sentence in my post? It could have saved you the time of having to type this.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2017, 10:06 PM Reply   
I believe in truth/justice.

OJ got no justice on his criminal trial. He did it.
OJ got justice on his civil trial. He did it.
OJ got no justice on his latest criminal trial. It was a silly case.

I dislike all of it but the civil trial. I don't like make up justice or boomerang justice.

I am glad OJ was paroled even though he is a killer and a loser.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-21-2017, 1:07 AM Reply   
But does it come in white?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news...ims/ar-AAovgwt
Old     (Padge)      Join Date: Feb 2017       07-23-2017, 4:37 AM Reply   
He was stealing the memorabilia to sell under the radar because he owed the brown family 33 million. He was flat broke and he needed some money. Any money he would legally make had to go to them. That's why he tried to steal it. He's a weasel and a thug. He should stayed in prison.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-23-2017, 5:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padge View Post
He was stealing the memorabilia to sell under the radar because he owed the brown family 33 million. He was flat broke and he needed some money. Any money he would legally make had to go to them. That's why he tried to steal it. He's a weasel and a thug. He should stayed in prison.
OJ receives a pension from the NFL that is protected from his obligation to the Brown's. I'm not saying that he receiving a ton of dough, but he is hardly "flat broke". He will receive ~$600,000 from his pension he was owed while in prison.