Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-13-2017, 6:47 PM Reply   
So you can look at this 2 ways.

http://ussanews.com/News1/2017/09/13...w-music-video/

#1 No name hip hop looser needs attention so he makes a video he knows will draw attention to his lack luster career and video. (I'm no Hip Hop historian) but b4 controversy I have never heard of this looser. Clearly this is a publicity stunt and just ignore it and him.

OR

#2 Doubble Standard? And Que the outrage! What if a White music artist did this? How would the black community respond? How would libral Hollywood and music industry respond?

Personally I just roll my eyes and think what a dumb a$$ & when the black community and media or Hollywood crys I just laugh, I could care less what they have to say or their feelings when doubble standads like this exist we will never get to the root of the problem
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-13-2017, 8:59 PM Reply   
Beating the white teacher with a ***** was a nice touch. I agree, drongo drop kick, ignore him.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-13-2017, 9:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post

I could care less what they have to say or their feelings when doubble standads like this exist we will never get to the root of the problem
So you could care less? As in your care too much about it right now so you could care less about it? Because it sure does seem to bug you.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-14-2017, 8:31 AM Reply   
Hey Wake" I could care less means exactly what I said it means. Ya know you must be a real joy to communicate with. I have noticed your always asking for clarification when it comes to simple statements like what's? "I could care less", but what's great about you is your always nice enough to "Re Translate" people's own words and then tell us all in YOUR OWN words what we really just said. Reminds me of somthing

http://youtu.be/GO_xfR64qSk
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-14-2017, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Wake" I could care less means exactly what I said it means. Ya know you must be a real joy to communicate with. I have noticed your always asking for clarification when it comes to simple statements like what's? "I could care less", but what's great about you is your always nice enough to "Re Translate" people's own words and then tell us all in YOUR OWN words what we really just said. Reminds me of somthing

http://youtu.be/GO_xfR64qSk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-14-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
^^ That's a great movie^^
So wake your contribution to this thread is a question about what "I could care less means"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-14-2017, 3:32 PM Reply   
Several ways to decipher... but the movie quotes were a nice touch.
"I could care less" literally, since you "could care less" you do care.
"I couldn't care less" I could not possibly care any less.

He is an idiot
Quote:
The 19-year-old rapper, whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy, was recently released from prison and is facing trial for a variety of domestic assault charges against his ex-girlfriend, which include aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment and witness-tampering
I didn't need to watch the roach.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-14-2017, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Several ways to decipher... but the movie quotes were a nice touch.
"I could care less" literally, since you "could care less" you do care.
"I couldn't care less" I could not possibly care any less.

He is an idiot

I didn't need to watch the roach.
But for some reason, Grant has nominated him to be the model for your average, black American.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-14-2017, 5:55 PM Reply   
Ok Folks of Wakeworld I have a Question.
What do users that have the word WAKE in the user name have in common
A. They are STUPID as "F"
B. They are Libral.
C. They are BOTH A & B
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-15-2017, 6:00 AM Reply   
Well, you don't have wake in your name and you're "STUPID as "F", so that must not be it. And "Libral" isn't a word, so that can't be it.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-15-2017, 7:06 AM Reply   
What's a looser?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-16-2017, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ok Folks of Wakeworld I have a Question.
What do users that have the word WAKE in the user name have in common
A. They are STUPID as "F"
B. They are Libral.
C. They are BOTH A & B
You calling someone "STUPID as F"? That's rich.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-16-2017, 6:11 PM Reply   
So no Social Justice Warriors have answered the question:

Why do we except doubble standards. Why is ok for one Race to say and do certain things. Use certain words or Acts but if it was a White "Artist" did such a act or what ever you wanna call it "Art display" it would NOT be met with silence. It with be met with Outrage and Protest,
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-16-2017, 7:44 PM Reply   
Kinda like that unfunny white women parody beheaded the President? She didn't get a free pass, rightly so.

If you see something you don't like which is wrong, just call it out, it doesn't have to be framed as a left/right or race issue.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-16-2017, 8:56 PM Reply   
Ralph o u mean Kathey Griffin, who has become a house hold name from her, Photo Shoot. Seriously she was a D lister at best. She quickly became the victim and them quickly learned way more benefits in being the VICTIM then in admitting reality
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-16-2017, 9:56 PM Reply   
D list is being kind. She pretty much got slammed by everyone from what I saw but if some people want to show up to her pity party it's there choice i guess. I can think of better entertainment.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-17-2017, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:

Why do we except doubble standards. Why is ok for one Race to say and do certain things. Use certain words or Acts but if it was a White "Artist" did such a act or what ever you wanna call it "Art display" it would NOT be met with silence. It with be met with Outrage and Protest,
Can't you find somewhere else to direct your anger? All you are doing is giving this artist exposure. It's just like in the 90's when all the religious folks were on a mission to speak out against Marilyn Manson. They sold millions of records for him by focusing all of their attention and giving him a ton of publicity. He would have likely never had a platinum record if people would have simply ignored him. I had never heard of this guy until you posted the video.

But anyway, back to the crux of your argument. Do you not understand why blacks would be potentially upset if a black child was hung in a video? Blacks were actually hung in this country simply for their race. Did that happen to whites? If the rapper would have filmed himself placing people into an incinerator (like the Nazis), do you think there would be no outrage? Or what about piloting a plane into a skyscraper? Race relations have always been a struggle in this country and they haven't improved much. Guys like you blame all of this country's woes on minorities. You fan the fire and then bitch when it appears to be a "doubble (sic) standard".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-17-2017, 9:24 AM Reply   
So wait, Let me get this straight. I'm making things worse by talking about it. LOL that's a good one. The reason In My Opinion why this country has race issues is because we can't and don't talk about them. We saw what happens in Bearkley when you have a conservative voice. Fire & Distruction From people like Wake that some how find justification in double standards. Ben Shapiro spoke at Bearkley last week and they had to spend 600k on Security so that 1 person could give a speach in a event. Translation Bearkley spent 600k protecting it self from its own people. Trust me it's not conservatives showing up to look and destroy.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2017, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
We saw what happens in Bearkley when you have a conservative voice. Fire & Distruction From people like Wake that some how find justification in double standards.
To be fair those people are not "like wake", he has never participated in or justified political violence.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-18-2017, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

Only dumba$$es pay as much attention to this stuff as you as do. Never heard of the guy and never heard of the video until you posted it. And I really don't give a crap about this guy because he's a nobody. Bottom line is that people like you are always wondering why "they" can say or do racist crap and "you" can't. If you didn't feel that way then these sorts of things wouldn't be such a big deal to you.

You probably don't think you're a racist, but your constant obsession with race issues says otherwise. That also explains why you can't understand why people believe that Trump is racist, even though the most support he got was generated through promoting racial issues.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-18-2017, 10:28 AM Reply   
I guess he got what he had coming. Now he'll be known as the guy that was dropped on his own stage.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/man-rushes...020805395.html
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-18-2017, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
I guess he got what he had coming. Now he'll be known as the guy that was dropped on his own stage.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/man-rushes...020805395.html
HA
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-18-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
I'm for equality
What's that make me?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-18-2017, 4:59 PM Reply   
An egalitarian
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-20-2017, 3:42 AM Reply   
Well here's that rapper getting knocked out cold on stage, from two different angles

http://silenceisconsent.net/video-th...ed-cold-stage/
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-20-2017, 8:36 AM Reply   
Anyone notice how the lyrics kept going even after he hit the floor. Ass beat and caught lip syncing at the same time.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-20-2017, 9:08 AM Reply   
haha!!!! love it