Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
it isnt unvaxxed minorities or unvaxxed democrats or unvaxxed republicans. It just THE UNVAXXED.

Your right, trump is entirely untrustworthy.
Funny. You just laid out how it was unvaxxed Republicans doing this.

CDC and you seem to be at odds. Because it is vaxxed and unvaxxed getting covid now and it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated. That number seems to also be working out at my work as well as in the general public. Imagine that.

I did not say Trump was untrustworthy. You democrats did. You know, when you made covid political to try and get power. There it is again. Using or manufacturing a crisis to gain power. Apparently you can not see trends or simply listen to Rahm Emmanuel simply say it out loud for public consumption.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2022, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. You just laid out how it was unvaxxed Republicans doing this.

CDC and you seem to be at odds. Because it is vaxxed and unvaxxed getting covid now and it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated. That number seems to also be working out at my work as well as in the general public. Imagine that.

I did not say Trump was untrustworthy. You democrats did. You know, when you made covid political to try and get power. There it is again. Using or manufacturing a crisis to gain power. Apparently you can not see trends or simply listen to Rahm Emmanuel simply say it out loud for public consumption.
I laid out the general consensus of republicans, as shown here on the daily including you posting misinformation. Minorities dont have AM radio hosts passing mis-info to the masses like conservatives do. The left wing media is not spreading mis-info on covid to the masses. There saying mask up and get vaxxed.
You just again said "CDC finally admitted the masks don't work. They finally said what I have been telling you for 2 years. You need an N95 if you want any protection."
also this, "You need to watch out for these articles as the CDC said that much of that data was wrong. They found that 50% of those reported were in the ICU for other issues and just happened to test positive for covid, not because they were there for covid."
And, " it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated."
It is the constant lying/misinformed chorus from you, mallcop, FOX...the general consensus of republicans.
All you do is make things worse. And then you blame Brandon. Snowflakes, every one of you whiners.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
I laid out the general consensus of republicans, as shown here on the daily including you posting misinformation. Minorities dont have AM radio hosts passing mis-info to the masses like conservatives do. The left wing media is not spreading mis-info on covid to the masses. There saying mask up and get vaxxed.
You just again said "CDC finally admitted the masks don't work. They finally said what I have been telling you for 2 years. You need an N95 if you want any protection."
also this, "You need to watch out for these articles as the CDC said that much of that data was wrong. They found that 50% of those reported were in the ICU for other issues and just happened to test positive for covid, not because they were there for covid."
And, " it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated."
It is the constant lying/misinformed chorus from you, mallcop, FOX...the general consensus of republicans.
All you do is make things worse. And then you blame Brandon. Snowflakes, every one of you whiners.
Yes. there is the whole minorites don't have things as those rich white people grift again.

What am I making things worse about? telling you the truth? Using the words of the CDC that you quoted for a couple years against you? Is it worse because the whole reason you guys gained power was politicizing the pandemic only to have it blow up in your face?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
I laid out the general consensus of republicans, as shown here on the daily including you posting misinformation. Minorities dont have AM radio hosts passing mis-info to the masses like conservatives do. The left wing media is not spreading mis-info on covid to the masses.
Na They only have CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, LA Times, NBC, CBS, ABC and so on spreading fake news and narrative based spin based on their nightly sit down with democrat strategists to get their talking points.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2022, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Na They only have CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, LA Times, NBC, CBS, ABC and so on spreading fake news and narrative based spin based on their nightly sit down with democrat strategists to get their talking points.
youre not paying attn.
I didn't say they didnt have media, i said their media is not spreading mis info on Covid like you, mallcop, FOX.....
There is no "Dem talking point" on Covid, mask up, get vaxxed. Simple, clear.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
youre not paying attn.
I didn't say they didnt have media, i said their media is not spreading mis info on Covid like you, mallcop, FOX.....
There is no "Dem talking point" on Covid, mask up, get vaxxed. Simple, clear.
You forgot things like only the unvaccinated spread covid. Children are at risk. Get the jab or lose your job. Get the jab or you can not buy food. Children need to cover their faces even though they are not at risk. Masks work.

You know. Just the simple life altering lies you spread.