Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 08, 2008

Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-20-2008, 4:27 PM Reply   
FOR SALE!!!!!! Over $30,000 invested in it. time to start a new project...

1977 Jeep CJ-5 (Renagade)

-5.0L Chrysler 304 engine (custom built) LESS THAN 500 MILES ON ENGINE AFTER REBUILT!, bored over, Holly 4 barrel carb, true dual exhaust with flowmasters with 45 degree 3" tips,

-Full fiberglass body dolphinized (basically a thin coat of Bondo was applied throughout the body in order to strengthen the fiberglass so it wouldn't have that slight bend that fiberglass is known to do, and it allows for a good surface to paint which allowed us to give it the paint job we did)

- CUSTOM PAINT JOB viper red with a little candy (show quality paint job!)

-all chrome accents and trim, Brushed aluminum dash with all new gauges, Line X entire interior with 3 drain holes (one under each floormat and one in the back), Xtreme Catch All Floor Mats and rear cargo mat,

-Alpine deck with ipod cable, two 6x9's and two tweeters, bazooka tube with bass control knob

- seat covers, bimini top (black), full cover (tan), Full Doors that zip off into 1/2 doors

- Rough Country Suspension Lift, 33" BFG A/T's, Mickey Thompson wheels (LESS THAN 200 MILES ON TIRES!), Reverse Shackle kit which makes it really nice to drive. Most Jeeps of this model that are lifted at all, are almost impossible to keep on the road because it sways really bad...but we fixed that problem with this kit, now it runs just as good and as easy to drive as a brand new one (except your brand new one won't beat a 5.0 mustang in an 1/8 mile!)

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE! Litterally I have a file of all the things done to this jeep and its about 9 inches thick! When we got it it was a POS! You could see the ground through the floor, rust everywhere, just a piece of crap honestly. Everything was redone on it, and i mean EVERYTHING. Basically the only "original" parts are the hood, headers, and frame. Like I said I have over $30,000 invested into this jeep in parts and work done to it. My brother, father, and I did the majority of the work ourselves and we are not newbies at this. The buyer will also get the file with ALL of the receipts for EVERY part purchased and work done, such as engine rebuild and boring.

PRICED TO SELL!!!! I'm trying to start a new project (old shelby cobra), so i need to move this one ASAP! Located in Jackson, MS. THIS IS BASICALLY AN EFFING GIFT TO WHOEVER BUYS IT AT THIS PRICE! considering you can turn it around and sell it for 15 or more if you wanted and had the time. i just need to sell it to get the parts to start the new project.

$9,950.00
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload