Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-03-2019, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, not trying to pile on. I are buying $100 grills (unless it is a webber kettle), then you are not showing your intelligence. Actually it is not a absolute sign of intelligence, however it is a sign of poor decision making.
It absolutely was a Webber kettle grill that was being sold for 100 bucks last year. The Webber grill even at 165 is a great investment for me! I have a smoking technique where I lay the coals out so it will produce a 250 degree heat for five hours. Bought it for Fathers day weekend and had exceptional results with ribs and pulled pork. I Have to give credit to my wife too, for making an exceptional rub for the pulled pork.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       07-08-2019, 5:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
It absolutely was a Webber kettle grill that was being sold for 100 bucks last year. The Webber grill even at 165 is a great investment for me! I have a smoking technique where I lay the coals out so it will produce a 250 degree heat for five hours. Bought it for Fathers day weekend and had exceptional results with ribs and pulled pork. I Have to give credit to my wife too, for making an exceptional rub for the pulled pork.
I feel like we should be using a basket of goods instead of one to benchmark inflation rates relative to tax cuts.

You can be a level 10 math wizard, but if you're adding up the wrong stuff, well... you're not gonna come close!

post up the pulled pork rub mix!

Last edited by denverd1; 07-08-2019 at 5:41 AM.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-17-2019, 10:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
I feel like we should be using a basket of goods instead of one to benchmark inflation rates relative to tax cuts.
You can be a level 10 math wizard, but if you're adding up the wrong stuff, well... you're not gonna come close!
post up the pulled pork rub mix!
Agree, I was just hoping to get the grill from Sams for the 100 bucks I saw last year, it even had the bucket underneath to catch all the ashes, anyway here is the rub!
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-25-2019, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Agree, I was just hoping to get the grill from Sams for the 100 bucks I saw last year, it even had the bucket underneath to catch all the ashes, anyway here is the rub!
Yum....