Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2014, 4:28 PM Reply   
Week 14 picks

Thursday @ 8:25 pm

DAL @ CHI - Cowboys on the road.

Sunday @ 1:00 pm

PIT @ CIN - Bengals at home.
STL @ WAS - Rams on the road.
NYG @ TEN - Giants on the road.
CAR @ NO - Saints on their home turf.
BAL @ MIA - Ravens on the road.
NYJ @ MIN - Vikings at home.
IND @ CLE - Colts on the road.
TB @ DET - Lions at home.
HOU @ JAX - Texans on the road.

Sunday @ 4:05 pm

BUF @ DEN - Broncos at home.
KC @ ARI - Cardinals at home.

Sunday at 4:25 pm

SEA @ PHI - Eagles high powered offense proves to be too much for the Hawks. Sanchez over Wilson. That has a nice ring to it.
SF @ OAK - Raiders continue their quest for the #1 pick. 49ers win on the road.

Sunday @ 8:30 pm

NE @ SD - This is a tough one. Let me flip a coin. Chargers at home.

Monday @ 8:30 pm

ATL @ GB - Packers continue their quest for the #1 seed in the NFC and win at home.

As you can see by my picks the playoff races are tightening up.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-02-2014, 5:00 PM Reply   
The Real Week 14 picks

DAL @ CHI - Marshall & Jeffery each have two TDs. The Cowgirl slide continues. Da Bears!

PIT @ CIN - One QB is clutch the other is Dalton. Steelers steel one.
STL @ WAS - Rams are good, DC is not. Rams.
NYG @ TEN - Titans
CAR @ NO - Saints regain the top/bottom slot in the NFC South.
BAL @ MIA - Fins FTW!!
NYJ @ MIN - Another toilet bowl. Vikes.
IND @ CLE - Johnny Football era begins with a big L. Colts.
TB @ DET - Lions by a bunch.
HOU @ JAX - Texans get a bye week.

BUF @ DEN - Broncos
KC @ ARI - KC, sorry Cards it's over.

SEA @ PHI - HAWKS!! Remember when Carroll told Sanchez to stay in college, well he's going to remind him.
SF @ OAK - This must be a typo. It's actually SC(Santa Clara) @ OAK. Santa Clara wins at home or close to home. Wonder if the OAK fans stay past the 3rd quarter?

NE @ SD - NE bolts the Bolts.

ATL @ GB - Sorry ATL but this will be a long day. Pack hang up 40+
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-02-2014, 5:32 PM Reply   
There's little doubt in my mind at this point that we'll win the division and a number 2 seed but now I'm wondering if we can go ahead and take the number 1 seed. If we win out and 1 Green Bay loss and its ours.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2014, 6:42 PM Reply   
"IF" is a BIG word. If the 49ers win out and the Seahawks lose 1 other game. The Seahawks will be watching the playoffs on their home TV sets.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-02-2014, 11:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
"IF" is a BIG word. If the 49ers win out and the Seahawks lose 1 other game. The Seahawks will be watching the playoffs on their home TV sets.
I like the sound of your second two sentences. Only problem is, I watched the undeniable pummeling on Thanksgiving and I don't think the Niners are even close to a Seattle upset with Roman and Kaepernick anywhere near the helm. I'm rooting for a seattle playoff grudge match against GB where GB gets their revenge for the atrocity of the 2012 game.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-03-2014, 1:27 AM Reply   
The 49ERs appear broken. If they have trouble beating the Raiders, then I will consider them completely broken.

What was Deion Sanders saying about the 49ERs early in the season (SEP 29)?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-03-2014, 4:17 AM Reply   
I was merely using the 49ers as an example. I could have used the Eagles,Cardinals or Rams also. Now do you catch my drift. It's easy to say your team will win,but they still have to "play the game". The Seahawks faithful have been wrong 4 times so far this year. They will also be getting everyone's best game. Whether that team is fighting for their playoff lives or playing the spoiler role.Just think back to last year. Two teams the Seahawks faithful knew they could beat dropped them to the L column. One of them being at Seattle. A repeat this year and the Hawks won't make the playoffs.Can "Choke" Wilson handle the pressure? Will Lynch and his bad back hold up? There are many questions left unanswered.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-03-2014, 7:45 AM Reply   
The Rams? They're done. The best they can do is 9-5. In your SF scenario the 1 loss would have to be against a conference team and even then they'd still need help. C'mon man be realistic

I do know its a pretty big "if" I do believe we can win out, not easily but it's very doable. The biggest part of the "if" is Green Bay losing. They have a very easy last for games. They face ATL, Bills, TB and Detroit, the last being the toughest but its at home.

The home stretch should be a fun one across the entire NFL.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-03-2014, 10:18 AM Reply   
Richard Sherman won defensive player of the week. He is the only player to win this honor in three straight seasons.
How anyone can argue that he isn't the best CB in the league is just ridiculous. Say what you will about his antics the guy can ball.
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/12/3/...eahawks-niners
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-03-2014, 3:16 PM Reply   
People say "he walks the talk" and I am fine with that. I am fine with his confidence and his gloating. What is not fine is denigrating others. That's being a dick.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-03-2014, 3:30 PM Reply   
That's more *** for tat though GD.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-03-2014, 3:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Richard Sherman won defensive player of the week. He is the only player to win this honor in three straight seasons.
How anyone can argue that he isn't the best CB in the league is just ridiculous. Say what you will about his antics the guy can ball.
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/12/3/...eahawks-niners
One would have to abondon the very numbers and stats that one stands on in everyone of ones arguments
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-03-2014, 6:07 PM Reply   
St Louis @ Washington - St Louis

This game could be interesting though if the Skins want to fight.

KC @ Phoenix - KC

KC is still kicking and they'll be looking to get back on track. Cards have officially run their bench down to nothing.

San Francisco @ Raiders - San Francisco

If they don't win this one Kap should just slip into the hood for good.

Seattle @ Philadelphia - Seattle

Seattle is going to get to Sanchez and ruin his day.

Last edited by seattle; 12-03-2014 at 6:12 PM.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-04-2014, 4:36 PM Reply   
Hey Bobby, just a quick reminder. Dallas plays tonight. I normally wouldn't feel the need to tell a fan of a sports team when their team plays but we all know you're a "fan" (I also did air quotes to hammer down my point).
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-04-2014, 4:53 PM Reply   
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2014, 6:18 PM Reply   
^^^THAT is friggin funny!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-04-2014, 6:45 PM Reply   
That was hilarious!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-04-2014, 7:59 PM Reply   
Looks like the pressure of traveling all the way to the east coast and playing a top rated offense is getting to you hate.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-04-2014, 9:06 PM Reply   
I think Cutler is the 100000000.00 choke artist.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-04-2014, 9:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Real Week 14 picks

DAL @ CHI - Marshall & Jeffery each have two TDs. The Cowgirl slide continues. Da Bears!

PIT @ CIN - One QB is clutch the other is Dalton. Steelers steel one.
STL @ WAS - Rams are good, DC is not. Rams.
NYG @ TEN - Titans
CAR @ NO - Saints regain the top/bottom slot in the NFC South.
BAL @ MIA - Fins FTW!!
NYJ @ MIN - Another toilet bowl. Vikes.
IND @ CLE - Johnny Football era begins with a big L. Colts.
TB @ DET - Lions by a bunch.
HOU @ JAX - Texans get a bye week.

BUF @ DEN - Broncos
KC @ ARI - KC, sorry Cards it's over.

SEA @ PHI - HAWKS!! Remember when Carroll told Sanchez to stay in college, well he's going to remind him.
SF @ OAK - This must be a typo. It's actually SC(Santa Clara) @ OAK. Santa Clara wins at home or close to home. Wonder if the OAK fans stay past the 3rd quarter?

NE @ SD - NE bolts the Bolts.

ATL @ GB - Sorry ATL but this will be a long day. Pack hang up 40+

Your first pick was "Real Weak" for sure Darren. Let's hope things don't go all wrong for you this week.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2014, 10:08 PM Reply   
Wow. The cowboys blew doors tonight. Even Romo looked good.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-05-2014, 12:39 AM Reply   
Tonight, I re-watched the 49ERs offensive plays vs the Hawks on NFL rewind with coaches view. Wow, did the the 49ers offense SUCK. Piss poor OLINE play. Horrible QB play. Crap OC play calling. I am feeling a bit sick after watching that again.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-05-2014, 5:26 AM Reply   
Just look at how the Cowboys played on Thanksgiving vs. Last night. Two totally different teams. The Bears were coming off two home wins and a Detroit loss on Thanksgiving. It's how a team responds to adversity. Cowboys 6-0 on the road. If the Cowboys make the playoffs it will be because of their ability to play well on the road.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-05-2014, 8:50 AM Reply   
If they make it, which they won't, they're definitely going to need it. The "meat" of their schedule is coming up. Three big games down the stretch in December, trigger December Romo implosion. At the end of the day I know you really don't care though, Bobby.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-05-2014, 9:29 AM Reply   
Big game sunday for the Hawks, where's the smack talk from those Philly fans? Butt fumble 2.0 from Dirty Sanchez maybe....
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-05-2014, 10:50 AM Reply   
How I feel about the Cowboys making the playoffs...

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-05-2014, 3:53 PM Reply   
Darren Sproles,LeSean McCoy,Jeremy Maclin,Riley Cooper,Jordan Matthews,Mark Sanchez and the list goes on. The Weapons are many. Can Seattle handle all those weapons as well as the trip to the east coast? That's where they struggle,coast to coast trips.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-05-2014, 5:57 PM Reply   
HAHAHAHAHA did you just list Mark Sanchez as a "Weapon"?!?! Wow!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2014, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
How I feel about the Cowboys making the playoffs...

Um. They BEAT the chickens handily THIS YEAR.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2014, 6:21 PM Reply   
Not as bad as how the chickens beat the Niners though....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-05-2014, 6:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA did you just list Mark Sanchez as a "Weapon"?!?! Wow!
The Eagles are more successful on offense with Sanchez as opposed to Foles.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2014, 8:07 PM Reply   
Big offenses almost never beat big defenses. Remember last year's Super Bowl? We can still hope though right?....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-06-2014, 8:18 PM Reply   
Mark did you forget "the greatest show on turf" against TENNESSEE'S Defense. Warner won that Super Bowl. Did you also forget about Manning beating the Bears in Miami in the rain.The list goes on and on. Dallas beat the great Steel curtain.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2014, 10:08 PM Reply   
Yeah, I realize there are exceptions to the rule. I was listening to the radio today and heard a Philly sports reporter call Marshawn a weirdo in an interview. Funny but, true too. Strange hearing a public figure label anyone like that though. Caught me off guard.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2014, 3:59 AM Reply   
It's about that time of year for some PED suspensions from the Pacific Northwest.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-07-2014, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, I realize there are exceptions to the rule. I was listening to the radio today and heard a Philly sports reporter call Marshawn a weirdo in an interview. Funny but, true too. Strange hearing a public figure label anyone like that though. Caught me off guard.

That guy was an idiot and a shock jock type broadcaster. I've never heard Millen get so pissed off.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2014, 2:42 PM Reply   
The Rams have pitched two shutouts in a row. The second shutout being on the road. The NFC West is up for grabs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-07-2014, 4:16 PM Reply   
Niner implosion? Check.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-07-2014, 4:37 PM Reply   
Seattle Domination? Check.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-07-2014, 4:42 PM Reply   
Did you guys see the best team in the NFL win in Philadelphia today? Recognize or learn the hard way. Let there be no doubt !!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2014, 4:48 PM Reply   
Arizona wins! Check. Arizona still leads the NFC West 10-3
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2014, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Did you guys see the best team in the NFL win in Philadelphia today? Recognize or learn the hard way. Let there be no doubt !!!!
NO
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-07-2014, 4:51 PM Reply   
Niners...

Cards got some life left in them.

Rams are coming on now that it doesn't matter as usual.

Hawks made Sanchez look mediocre...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2014, 4:59 PM Reply   
2 teams are 10-3 Cardinals and Broncos. Where I went to school 10-3 was better than 9-4. 7 teams other than the Seahawks are 9-4 with the Patriots and Packers possible getting #10. Where I went to school 9-4 is equal to 9-4. With the tie breaker being head to head competition. We all know which 9-4 team owned the Seahawks at their house.

Last edited by cwb4me; 12-07-2014 at 5:05 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2014, 5:09 PM Reply   
Looks like I win the picks again. When will you guys learn?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2014, 5:45 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2014, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
2 teams are 10-3 Cardinals and Broncos. Where I went to school 10-3 was better than 9-4. 7 teams other than the Seahawks are 9-4 with the Patriots and Packers possible getting #10. Where I went to school 9-4 is equal to 9-4. With the tie breaker being head to head competition. We all know which 9-4 team owned the Seahawks at their house.
And your Cowpies are not even in the conversation.... Buh bye to you and the 49ers. Sing it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2014, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
And your Cowpies are not even in the conversation.... Buh bye to you and the 49ers. Sing it.
My Cowboys are tied for the division lead. If they beat Philly and Washington they will win their division. Where I went to school that's still in the conversation. You guys talk about the Cowboys every week. Your girlfriends and wives still like the Cowboys better than you guys. Now we all know why you guys hate the Cowboys. LOL
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2014, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
My Cowboys are tied for the division lead. If they beat Philly and Washington they will win their division. Where I went to school that's still in the conversation. You guys talk about the Cowboys every week. Your girlfriends and wives still like the Cowboys better than you guys. Now we all know why you guys hate the Cowboys. LOL
Attached Images

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-07-2014, 7:11 PM Reply   
Niners lost to the Raiders. Bwhahahhaa! It's so sad it's almost not fun.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-07-2014, 7:34 PM Reply   
Oh Bobby...

Dallas is gonna lose to Philly and Seattle is going to win out taking the NFC West. I truly hope your Boys get a Wild Card and have to come back for a second visit this year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-07-2014, 8:15 PM Reply   
Hey "Seahawks #1 Fan" it's on sale!!

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seaha...ne_Pink_Jersey

BTW what happened to the amazing Eagles offense?!?!? Not even close. Another week, another blowout!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2014, 8:20 PM Reply   
10 points is hardly a blowout. The Rams 24-0 win this week and 52 - 0 win last week we're blowouts.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-07-2014, 8:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah but they won't win. Seahawks are the best team in the NFL and there is absolutely no doubt. You picked them to lose like the schitt head you are!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-07-2014, 8:51 PM Reply   
Arizona, Green Bay and now Philadelphia=division leaders and teams that Seattle has beat. Face facts bitches Seattle is the best team in the NFL, hands down!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-07-2014, 8:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
10 points is hardly a blowout. The Rams 24-0 win this week and 52 - 0 win last week we're blowouts.
It was total domination boy, total domination. They were never in the game! Remember when you stupididly said the best offense could beat the best defense? Yeah how'd that work out for you?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-07-2014, 9:12 PM Reply   
The best offense in the NFL managed 139 yards and had the ball for all of 18:04 minutes against the best team in the NFL. Meanwhile the best team in the NFL had the ball on offense for 41:56!!! You'd have to be an idiot to no recognize our greatness. My question to you is are you an idiot!??? Don't bother answering Bobby I already no your answer.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-07-2014, 11:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
The best offense in the NFL managed 139 yards and had the ball for all of 18:04 minutes against the best team in the NFL. Meanwhile the best team in the NFL had the ball on offense for 41:56!!! You'd have to be an idiot to no recognize our greatness. My question to you is are you an idiot!??? Don't bother answering Bobby I already no your answer.
You already "no" his answer? I think the idiot here has been well established for some time now and everyone here would unanimously agree. Go home, Kip. You're drunk again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-07-2014, 11:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Arizona, Green Bay and now Philadelphia=division leaders and teams that Seattle has beat. Face facts bitches Seattle is the best team in the NFL, hands down!!
And how did they do against those Cowboys? The chickens couldn't beat the Cowboys. Do i need to repost your previous posts? Better recognize and bow down to them, Kip.

Last edited by markj; 12-07-2014 at 11:52 PM.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-08-2014, 3:26 AM Reply   
^^^^^
So now you're a Cowboys fan? Typical 9er fan, abandoning ship and heading for the exit when the team sucks.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-08-2014, 4:42 AM Reply   
They didn't beat the Chiefs either.... and I do not plan on letting them forget it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-08-2014, 4:54 AM Reply   
I will laugh my butt off if the 49ers beat Seattle next week. On any given week any team can win. Perfect example Seahawks beat the Raiders the the Raiders beat the Chiefs who had previously beaten the Seahawks. Example 2 49ers beat the Cowboys who Dominated the Seahawks who then beat the 49ers.Example 3 Seahawks who lost to the Chargers who beat the Rams. The Rams have "owned " the Seahawks the last two times they have played.At this very moment 3 teams have a better record than the Seahawks and after tonight 4 teams will. By the end of the season Seattle will have been owned by the Rams 3 times in a row.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-08-2014, 6:16 AM Reply   
ESPN is calling the beat down we delivered to Philly "one of the most dominant games they've seen this season". In Bobby's world that's a close one...

Niners wont beat Seattle next week. Philly will beat Dallas though...

Ian,

Your boys had a gimme yesterday and they blew it... No smack from you this week...
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-08-2014, 6:45 AM Reply   
My Broncos are looking beat down and we are headed into a 2 game road trip. I don't know why they've decided to go to a running game all of a sudden, little late in the season to be trying new things.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-08-2014, 6:53 AM Reply   
Yes, but we still be the Seahawks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-08-2014, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
ESPN is calling the beat down we delivered to Philly "one of the most dominant games they've seen this season". In Bobby's world that's a close one...

Niners wont beat Seattle next week. Philly will beat Dallas though...

Ian,

Your boys had a gimme yesterday and they blew it... No smack from you this week...
Cliff why should we believe anything you say? You predicted a Seattle win over the Chargers,Chiefs,Cowboys and Rams. You also said the Giants would beat Dallas. Plus numerous other false predictions. In my world and other fans world the Seattle/Philly game was not a blowout. That's what I stated it wasn't a blowout. Was it domination? Statistically yes. It was a different type of domination than the Dallas/Seattle game. In that game Dallas embarrassed the Seahawks defense,but Dallas didn't dominate with their defense. They just held up till the end. To me and millions of other fans a blowout is a 3 score win between 17 and 24 points . The average blowout win would be 20 points. The Seahawks have had 2 blow out wins this year,the same # as the Rams have the last 2 weeks. The Seahawks blew out the Packers week 1 and the Giants Week 9. They face 3 excellent defenses the next 3 weeks. Let's see if Russell can find his Wilson?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2014, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
^^^^^
So now you're a Cowboys fan? Typical 9er fan, abandoning ship and heading for the exit when the team sucks.
Haha. Yeah right. Nice try.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-08-2014, 8:41 AM Reply   
I also predicted the Hawks would beat...

Packers
Denver
Redskins
Panthers
Raiders
Giants
Niners
Cardinals
Philly

I think i'm doing alright...

Dallas eeked out a win against us once but regular season is quickly coming to an end and nobody has cared about week six since week seven...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-08-2014, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
You already "no" his answer? I think the idiot here has been well established for some time now and everyone here would unanimously agree. Go home, Kip. You're drunk again.
Ha ha! Yeah I was Did a little to much celebrating with the fellas after the game.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-08-2014, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Yes, but we still be the Seahawks.
C'mon buddy, I was planning on you guys doing us a favor yesterday. What happened?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-08-2014, 9:23 AM Reply   
What it's like to be an Eagles fan this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vGg4naeLaM&app=desktop
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-08-2014, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
C'mon buddy, I was planning on you guys doing us a favor yesterday. What happened?
We are the Chiefs, there is no rhyme or reason to anything that happens on the field with us. New England, Seattle? Sure we can beat them... Oakland? Nope.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-08-2014, 9:42 AM Reply   
I'm checking it out on NFL rewind right now. That late fumble looked questionable on the highlights I saw.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-08-2014, 9:45 AM Reply   
Holy crap, that's painful to watch Cliff but funny and true.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-08-2014, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
The idiot is Krap. The 49ers are too proud of a franchise to have this clown be the face of the organization. His post-game press conference was painful to watch. What an embarrassment. I know Lynch and some other higher profile skill position players are able to somewhat get away with one word answers and avoid the press but the quarterback as the leader of the team needs to rise above it and show some leadership. Colin is not a leader. Never will be. And get rid of those stupid f’ing Beats. He’s such a tool.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-08-2014, 10:10 AM Reply   
139 yards by the Eagles yesterday is the lowest ever by a Chip Kelly team. College or Pro.

Remember when the Hawks lost to the Colts, 49ers, and Cards last year? "Seahawks #1 Fan" remind me what happened after that? I know you know because your screen name reminds you every day. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-08-2014, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-08-2014, 10:16 AM Reply   
BTW I don't know what is more embarrassing, losing to the Raiders or the Raiders giving Sparano a Gatorade bath after beating Santa Clara? No 2-11 team deserves to be giving out Gatorade baths.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-08-2014, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
The idiot is Krap. The 49ers are too proud of a franchise to have this clown be the face of the organization. His post-game press conference was painful to watch. What an embarrassment. I know Lynch and some other higher profile skill position players are able to somewhat get away with one word answers and avoid the press but the quarterback as the leader of the team needs to rise above it and show some leadership. Colin is not a leader. Never will be. And get rid of those stupid f’ing Beats. He’s such a tool.
Attached Images

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-08-2014, 11:46 AM Reply   
At least Alex Smith isn't a d-bag