Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chris10529)      Join Date: Jan 2014       01-20-2014, 9:42 AM Reply   
how do i mount my slingshot d2 bindings on a slingshot board with the fastrack?
Old     (chicktracy)      Join Date: Jan 2014       01-20-2014, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10529 View Post
how do i mount my slingshot d2 bindings on a slingshot board with the fastrack?
I really inherited this board and I know nothing about wake boarding
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       01-20-2014, 1:31 PM Reply   
The D2's should have an adapter plate to attach to a traditional board mounting setup. Or buy some new bindings.
Old     (chrisbmayor)      Join Date: Jan 2014       01-20-2014, 1:58 PM Reply   
Buy new bindings is probably the easiest but expensive more expensive too.

http://www.boardtrader.com
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-24-2014, 12:28 AM Reply   
i would also suggest newer bindings. the old drivers (Drivers - d3) would put your feet really high off the board. there is no hardware under the toe and heel (just under the ball of feet) and so there is quite a bit of toe and heel lift because of that.

BUT, if you really want to mount them, you may be able to get away with mounting them diagonally.... one bolt through the front/inside hole and another through the back/outside hole of the four hole pattern... if you get what i mean. then angle the boots out to where you want them. *** I have not tried this, just seems like it might work visualizing it in my head.

as someone else said, the adapter plates will work too.