Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-21-2007, 1:29 PM Reply   
I know it is short notice, but we are going on a Powell HB trip, and are looking for 2 or 3 more people. We are leaving Socal on the 9th, and pick up the HB at Wawheap on the 10th, and have it until the 16th. Returning to Socal as soon as we are off the boat. We are not the ones that are planning this, but we had a couple last minute cancellations so we want to replace them to keep the cost down. Not a wild & crazy trip but still plenty of fun/partying. Just somewhat of a family thing, with a couple kids, so no nakedness! Children are welcome. Right now the cost per person, just for the boat is about $440. I may fluctuate up or down depending on how many go. The way meals are working is this” a couple (or 2 person team) will be responsible for buying/supplying a breakfast and dinner one day only, for the group. Lunches are on your own, so bring whatever you want for lunch each day (sandwich or whatever). You need to supply all your own snacks and drinks (soda, alcohol, etc). We have 2 wakeboard boats (my VLX and a SV211) but could always use another boat if you like. Not a bunch of hardcore wakeboarders, but a few of us will be riding a bunch, and wakesurfing. Plenty of riding will be done.

Give me (Buzz) a call for any other info. (619) 261-1181
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-21-2007, 1:32 PM Reply   
I want to go!!!!!!!!

To bad I am in the middle of redoing the garage on the house...oh yeah and I am BROKE!

Have fun!!!!!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-21-2007, 3:36 PM Reply   
Sorry Tate. We have standards! Miss ya dude!
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-21-2007, 4:23 PM Reply   
I am planning to be in Powell the weekend of the 10-12th. I may be interested in joining you guys but would not stay for the whole time, only the weekend. I am bringing my SAN along for sure. We may just camp though to keep the costs down but we should try to meet up either way. Let me know if you would accept someone for half the time at a lower cost.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-22-2007, 7:04 AM Reply   
I might be able to go I won't know until later this week. I'll call you on Wednesday or Thursday.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-25-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
Still lookin'