Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Wakesounds)      Join Date: May 2011       03-29-2014, 2:39 PM Reply   
I'm thinking about purchasing some of the new ronix bags and pumps, they look much faster than the fly high and tsunami combo I've seen people use. Has anybody used these first hand and what have you thought good or bad? I know its a bit more expensive but for the small cost, it definately seems worth it.
Old     (zorro)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-30-2014, 2:36 AM Reply   
Hello,
I have got both the new Ronix bag and the pump you mentioned. They are really effective and it is surely worth buying them.
Although I have an integrated ballast system I use addional bags for wakesurfing and the upgrade from my old Fly High bags and Tsunami pump to the new Ronix system has been a great leap forward, particularly for the easiness of draining the bags (not to mention that the whole operation is much quicker).