Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2015, 7:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Most breathtaking Hawks game I've ever watched.

Where's Bobby the mouth tonight? I'm sure he's got all kinds of stats to spew in the absence of a Packer win.
Actually I was in church. Becoming a new member in a new state. I retired in Texas. I watched the game through the third quarter.16-7 when we left for church. It was 5:00 PM when I turned off the radio. It was 2:52 left in the game. I assumed Seattle would kick extra point and make it 19-14. With one timeout and 2 minute warning left. I knew GB would win. Russell Wilson sucked all the game I saw. For those of you that say he came back or played great. Please take off your goggles. If I told you QB A threw 4 interceptions which resulted in 13 points for the other team and 1 TD passing and his team rushed for 1 TD. The other QB had 1 td and 2 int's with no points scored off his T/O's.Bottom line Packers gave it away and RUSSELL "CHOKE" WILSON was saved by special teams and his defense and running game. If you Seattle fans are honest with yourselves you would admit you dodged a bullet and RUSSELL "CHOKE" WILSON had little to do with the win.