Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-06-2010, 12:30 PM Reply   
Hey guys.... It's on to the next project. I toyed with the idea of selling my DRZ400sm. I listed it high, and figured I'd sell it if I got a solid offer. Well, it didn't take long. I had mixed feelings about selling it, but I'm onto the next project.

That said, I'm in love with SM's they're soo much fun, but I'd like something with a bit more punch. A 600 would be killer. The 650's are cool, but I dig Cliff's new bike and I'm thinking a air cooler would be fun. I'm also looking for something that I can dual sport. My DRZ was too cherry to do much real off roading on.

So, the search is on. 1995-2000 XR600r. I'd consider an older one if it were in good shape. I'd like to find one as late as possible. Extras area plus, but I figure I'll super moto it myself.

http://www.4strokes.com/guests/image...asp?ImgID=3668