Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-04-2011, 12:16 PM Reply   
Thoughts? I'm disappointed that it's not a "5" with a slimmer design, but the internal upgrades seem to be a big jump over the 4. The new camera sounds awesome and so does the voice assistant IF it works as advertised. I guess time will tell, but either way, this will be an exciting upgrade over my 3GS!
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       10-04-2011, 12:57 PM Reply   
So stoked Sprint is getting this, I left At&T and my iphone to go to sprint and went with an HTC 3D. Iphones rule, Droids are garbage, I now am not so mad at myself for giving up my iphone
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       10-04-2011, 1:38 PM Reply   
I'm ready for a faster and better iphone since my upgrade is here but I am a disappoint in the design. I was looking forward to a slimmer body with aluminum backing.... oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the 5s by the time i get another upgrade.....
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-04-2011, 2:51 PM Reply   
Ya I was hoping for a better phone. Now I have to decide whether I want to upgrade or not. I do like the iCloud though as I have multiple apple devices.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            10-04-2011, 4:25 PM Reply   
Im ticked off...im do for an upgrade from my iphone4 and not sure what i'll do. I mean i update it to the ios5 next week but I'll be staring at the same thing i have now plus im debating whether i'll stay w/ att or switch to verizon. I use 5-6gb of data so having the unlimited data with att is nice.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-04-2011, 6:13 PM Reply   
Ho Hum. Its a slight enhancement. Not worthy of the "big" i-am-no-steve-job presentation.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-05-2011, 7:41 AM Reply   
I am bummed that they did not upgrade the size, but the new software changes sound pretty cool. I would have like to seen it bigger, but it is what it is. Kind of funny like 1-2 years ago the iphone WAS the big phone.
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2011, 8:03 AM Reply   
I don't understand the lack of a 4G iPhone. I was pretty disappointed with the overall upgrade (as I have a 4 right now). I am glad they upgraded the camera but I am going to hold off until we get 4G. Looks like I am going to wait for the 5.