Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (MMPres)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-15-2017, 9:08 AM Reply   
I have somewhat of a playlist put together from this last season. To prevent music fatigue I am curious what everyone's top 5-10 favorite tunes are to ride to. Hoping to diversify my playlist for this next season. Fire away!
Old     (Onebadssv)      Join Date: Feb 2016       02-16-2017, 3:44 PM Reply   
What kind of music do you listen to, ill play.

Also do you have Spotify? If so I can shoot you my playlist.
Old     (MMPres)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-17-2017, 6:55 AM Reply   
A little bit of everything in general, but when riding usually base heavy rap, blues influenced rock (white stripes, black keys, etc.), hard rock, metal. I don't usually use spotify because I don't have consistent enough cell phone service where we usually ride for it to work properly. So I'll download a playlist and play it on my phone.
I guess I thought I was going to get more responses and didn't need more specificity.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-22-2017, 1:36 PM Reply   
Tyler the creator, ugk, twenty one pilots, pell, gambino, kendrick lamar, chance the rapper, g-eazy. As you can see I have been listening to a lot of rap lately.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-22-2017, 1:37 PM Reply   
Tyler the creator is really one of my favorites right now. Just dont play with kids around lol
Old     (MMPres)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-23-2017, 8:51 AM Reply   
Good to know. I'll check them out. I appreciate the input.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-23-2017, 9:33 AM Reply   
if you create a spotify account, you can set your entire playlists to download for offline play as well
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-23-2017, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPres View Post
I am curious what everyone's top 5-10 favorite tunes are to ride to.
At the moment we're trying feel-good songs that are upbeat:

24K Magic - Bruno Mars
Downtown - Macklemore (I guess I like newer songs that sound old)
I Will Survive - Cake
Where Will We Go - IAMDYNAMITE
Pressure - Youngeblood Hawke (how this hasn't been on a wakebaording video yet I do not know)
Old     (ekingen)      Join Date: Oct 2016       03-22-2017, 6:03 PM Reply   
If you're on Spotify. My username is lindaghumm. I make a wakeboarding specific playlist every winter so I can listen to it all summer. Its usually a mix of rap, pop, rock, and reggae/rock

Search my profile and follow some of my public playlists:
Wakeboarding 2015
Wakeboarding 2016 (probably my best)
Wakeboarding 2017
Party
Boat
Camp America's Summer Soundtrack
Old     (Onebadssv)      Join Date: Feb 2016       03-22-2017, 6:29 PM Reply   
Just went and looked at your ^ Spotify playlists and snagged a few songs. For anyone interested you can check mine out, I think there pretty good lol. I'm 29 for reference point. I have new rap list, older rap list, country, rock etc.. I try to keep them broke up by genre and 90% of the music is only the upbeat style to keep the attitude on the boat pumped up.. user name is bjones5366. I can share the entire playlist of anyone wants.
Old     (troberts2)      Join Date: Jan 2017       03-23-2017, 6:16 AM Reply   
Eric, thanks for some of the music!
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       03-23-2017, 8:12 AM Reply   
...does anyone bump the Blue Octane album is the real question here lol
https://play.spotify.com/album/5OkNjEcgIG8Q9qm48DOrw7

anything that could be described as "alpha" hahaha -> mostly heavy rap
Old     (quikfix51)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-27-2017, 5:47 PM Reply   
heard this one a snowboard video......sweatshop union https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8oekhQ5TtU

Last edited by quikfix51; 03-27-2017 at 5:50 PM. Reason: wrong link
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       04-07-2017, 11:15 AM Reply   
Just gave everybody a follow. I'm at chillinoj on spotify too & need to update my boat playlist with some of your guys jams