Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (inShane)      Join Date: Aug 2016       09-07-2016, 11:45 PM Reply   
Hey Guys!

Thought I join this forum and find some wake friends. I own a 89 Donzi Ski boat. It throws a good enough wake for me. Clean with no wash. Problem is, it is really hard to tow yourself. Haven't tried yet, but it sure looks hard. I mentioned in another post. Everyone wants to go to the lake, until it is the day of the lake.

Currently I try to ride twice a week at a friends private lake (Andy Polterock), shoot he might even be on here. I'd say I am an intermediate rider. I know my way around a boat as well.

The last few weekends I have been unable to find some friends to go out and board with. Sometimes it's nice just to throw $50 bucks towards fuel and hit the lake with others.

Text or call 559-647-5090, I am always down.

Last edited by inShane; 09-07-2016 at 11:48 PM.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-08-2016, 7:21 AM Reply   
Shane - If you ever want to wonder up to the delta there are lots of us that take people out all the time. Most of ride a day or two a week and you can find beginner to pro here.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       09-09-2016, 2:35 PM Reply   
Doesn't Andy have a dope winch setup or was that a 1 time thing?
Old     (inShane)      Join Date: Aug 2016       09-09-2016, 5:13 PM Reply   
@buffalow

Im definitely game for the delta, point me in the right direction with the right people and I'm there. I'm a Dad, business owner, and intermediate rider. Ha, thats a personality for fun in my opinion! I would appreciate the help finding guys who ride routinely on weekends.

@redheadd

He does, I've never used it. Maybe his son Austin trains on it, not sure. I usually just get my kicks off crashing behind his Factory Team Boat.
Old     (SteeleAxis)      Join Date: Oct 2012       09-11-2016, 7:42 AM Reply   
Buffalow rocks, ride with him whenever you can. We have a G23 out of Orwood up this way too and always looking to get out with folks who love to ride.
Old     (inShane)      Join Date: Aug 2016       09-16-2016, 2:21 AM Reply   
Text me 559-647-5090 lets ride.