Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-07-2015, 10:10 AM Reply   
Not my style and I'm sure it is for others.
Attached Images

Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-07-2015, 10:15 AM Reply   
stupidest thing I've ever seen
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-07-2015, 11:15 AM Reply   
yeah, at least it doesn't block his view at all. WTH???
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       04-07-2015, 11:31 AM Reply   
Lol!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2015, 12:20 PM Reply   
Who wants to take a wild guess at what type of music this boat plays?
My money is on hip-hop music
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-07-2015, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
My money is on hip-hop music
My guess:

Dubstep 70%
Rap / Hiphop - 20%
NPR - 10%
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-07-2015, 12:36 PM Reply   
house beats!!!!!!
Old     (Midnightv10)      Join Date: Feb 2012       04-07-2015, 1:07 PM Reply   
Npr
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-07-2015, 1:19 PM Reply   
Oh I figured this was Mr. Yeee Haw country.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       04-07-2015, 1:22 PM Reply   
Yee haw country. Lol
Old     (lucas200397)      Join Date: Aug 2013       04-07-2015, 1:35 PM Reply   
looks like a low end I/o, could have spent that money on buying a nicer boat.SMH
Old     (Scotty)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-07-2015, 2:10 PM Reply   
Like my dad always said - "More money than brains".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2015, 2:23 PM Reply   
I guess when you think about it. This is a way better set up then the Dumb Ass people that have forward facing speakers. That's right if you have speakers that are facing forward your a total Dumb ass! If you were tied next to this guy Im sure you Wanna hear his music. So in that aspect it's way better then the guy having a tie up blasting his music 180 degrees completely in the opasate direction of the people lisiting to it. A exception to the forward facing speaker dumb ass rule is the person that pulls up to the sandbar and wants his music going in the direction of the party.

Let's just make it easy. Most boats can't get their sound going 1 direction sounding good! So I'm hissing there is a even smaller group of people that can play in both directions and not sound like ass.

My guess is this guy has Mabey 2 -12s and 1 blue top battery to run his whole system LOL LOL
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-08-2015, 5:05 AM Reply   
The members on WW are so judgemental... LOL. To each his own, why bash someone else's stereo? It looks professional, great fiberglass work as well.. He may play Country Music all day long.. You don't know why or what his plans are... Lighten up some, this is why I don't frequent this forum....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-08-2015, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekaotik View Post
The members on WW are so judgemental... LOL. To each his own, why bash someone else's stereo? .
Well... he does clearly want everyone else to hear it. Those side projecting speakers aren't for the owner's personal listening pleasure. So the rest of the world does kindof have a vested interest in this guy's setup.
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-08-2015, 6:05 AM Reply   
How do you know they are not for his personal listening pleasure? Everyone else hearing may just be the bi-product.... "The rest of the world does kind of have a vested interest in this guys set up"? Really??? Reaching on that one...
Old     (BradM07SS)      Join Date: Jul 2011       04-08-2015, 6:23 AM Reply   
I like it, overdone yes but if he likes it thats all that matters. This would be a great party boat, anchor swim around you can hear music all around the boat without blasting the radio.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-08-2015, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekaotik View Post
How do you know they are not for his personal listening pleasure? Everyone else hearing may just be the bi-product.... "The rest of the world does kind of have a vested interest in this guys set up"? Really??? Reaching on that one...
That's like pointing your headphone drivers out instead of on your ears and being surprised that you are annoying your neighbors on the airplane.

What purpose does blasting to the sides serve? I say blasting because the guy has six speakers on each side of that fiberglass batwing, right? So that's only for him to hear and it won't annoy people around him?

Buy yeah maybe he's an expert at towing riders "around the boat" and wants to make sure they can hear while circling?
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-08-2015, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That's like pointing your headphone drivers out instead of on your ears and being surprised that you are annoying your neighbors on the airplane.

What purpose does blasting to the sides serve? I say blasting because the guy has six speakers on each side of that fiberglass batwing, right? So that's only for him to hear and it won't annoy people around him?

Buy yeah maybe he's an expert at towing riders "around the boat" and wants to make sure they can hear while circling?
Gues you didn't see that there is 12 speakers on each "Batwing"!! Hehe so NO, not like a pair of headphones flipped..
Purpose? To play at party cove or the sand bar would be my guess bro...
Also, no one can hear your Revs on your tower either right ? Lmao you don't annoy anyone with your speakers Huh? Haters keep on hating

Last edited by Truekaotik; 04-08-2015 at 8:35 AM. Reason: Add
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-08-2015, 9:34 AM Reply   
true, these are the sort of holiday weekend conditions where I confess I do crank my speakers. Apologies to all who were annoyed.

Old     (BaadLS1)      Join Date: Dec 2013       04-08-2015, 5:11 PM Reply   
Got to be a barefooting owner...
Old     (jmvotto)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-09-2015, 5:35 PM Reply   
It's David Analog's boat
Old     (DavidAnalog)      Join Date: Sep 2013       04-09-2015, 6:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
It's David Analog's boat
Nope, mine would be very simple.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-09-2015, 9:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
It's David Analog's boat
David only runs Exile